Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Need A Friend?

No ok?

by ThePatient 1 review

Charlie has a life that seems perfect to everyone at school and all her friends but will one person find out the truth?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 1255 words

0Unrated
By the way The main charecters name is Charlotte but she prefers Charlie!

Charlie awoke to sound of shouts coming from down the stairs. She sighed. It was like this every single morning and she was sick of it! She wished her parents would just split up already! She heard the heavy thumps of her drunken father coming up the stairs. She rushed out of bed and into her en-suite bathroom locking the door before the man she called "dad" could come into the room. As she sat with her back to the bathroom door she heard her bedroom door slowly creak open. She could hear her father shuffling about trying to find her.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU LITTLE BITCH COME HERE NOW!!" He shouted. She tried to hold in a whimper but failed. Suddenly a shadow was cast from outside the door.
"I know you're in there! Come out and I promise I won't hurt you." Charlie stayed deathly still. "OPEN THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN BITCH!" Her father shouted. She slowly got up and unlocked the door. Before she had a chance to open it the door burst open throwing her back and causing her to smash her head against the sink. She could feel blood trickling down her head! Her father walked nearer. She cowered into the corner.
"Please! Please don't hurt me!" She shrieked as her father raised her hand. He lowered his hand punching her in the stomach as he did so. She fell to the floor. The man called "dad" repeatedly kicked her and hit her carefully avoiding her pretty, oval shaped face. Eventually he stopped and left the room. Charlie lay on the floor sobbing. Why did her father do this everyday? He might as well take a gun and put to my head. Get it over with. Instead of slowly killing me inside before I crack! Charlie slowly stood up and steadied herself. She picked up her pink miniskirt and pink halter-neck top. She back into the bathroom and had a shower to wash the blood out of her hair. After she was done she got ready, straightened her hair and went to do her make-up. She had decided that today was her pink day and put on pink eye shadow, black mascara, pink lip gloss and pink blusher. She double then triple checked her hair then grabbed her pink over shoulder bag and ran downstairs.
"BYE MUM!!" She shouted before running out the door into the cold morning air. She walked to the bus stop listening to Rhianna on her Ipod Nano. It was her favourite song. She smiled as her favourite line of the song came on "I love his love but I might as well take a gun and put it to his head". When she got to the bus stop she saw she was early and kept her Ipod on till she saw Cady, Leanne and Mica walking towards her. She switched it off and waved.
"Hey girls!" She called out. They all looked up from they convocation and shouted "Hey" back.
"What's up?" She asked wondering what they had been talking about.
"It's Mica! She got a new lad without even telling us!" Blurted out Cady. Mica gave her The Look.
"Yea and? So what if I did! At least he's good looking!" Mica retorted.
"Hey! Greg is good looking! And it's on the inside that counts right Charlie?" Cady said irritated.
"Yea of course it is! But being good looking is always a bonus!" I replied. I didn't mean that. I don't really care what people look like. As long as they are a good person and want to be with me for the right reasons.
"Yea but how would Charlie knows? She hasn't gone out with anyone in 2 years!" Said Leanne. I looked at her angrily.
"Fine! The next boy to start a convocation with me, which isn't a bus driver, I will ask out! Deal?" Charlie said. Leanne laughed aloud.
"I'd like to see that so deal!" She said! Charlie spent the rest of the way to school in silence listening to Mica, Cady and Leanne talk about lads and arguing. When we eventually got to school we split up and went to our lockers. She opened her locker and pulled out the books she needed for the morning. As she was closing it she heard a voice behind her.
"Eh...excuse me but where is the office?" Asked a rough yet soothing voice.
"Down the hall on the left." Charlie replied not paying attention.
"Oh! Thanks!" He said then she heard him walk away. She suddenly remembered her bet and turned around. Damn! He had gone! Oh well! She would probably see him again in the office as she had to announce cheerleading tryouts on the big screen. Charlie made her way to the office and signed in when she got there. She announced the tryouts then started to head to first period which was Art when Aggie the receptionist called her over.
"Charlie would you mind showing this gentleman where Art 1.3 is? I believe that is also your class is it not?" She asked.
"Yea sure whatever." She replied. Charlie looked up at him. He had long shoulder length black hair and deep hazel eyes. His cheeks had cute dimples in them when he smiled and his lips looked as soft as marshmallows. He was wearing a The Poison tee-shirt and some plain black jeans. "Umm...Oh! This way!" She said leading him out of the door. He followed her keeping his distance. "Are you sure you want to go to Art or would you like to come have some fun with me?" Charlie asked grinning cheekily.
"Sorry sweetie but gals like you and guys like me don't mix." He said.
"Oh I'm sure we could make it work!" She said looking up at him.
"Look! Didn't you get it first time? I do not want to be with you! Okay? That means No! God can I put it any simpler?" He started walking in front of her. She stood still for a moment shocked that someone had turned her down. Didn't he know she was the most available girl in the school at the moment? He stopped when he came to a cross in the corridor.
"Which way?" He asked not even looking at her. She pointed down the left hand side. He started walking in that direction till he found the door marked Art Room 1.3. He entered the classroom. Charlie followed him inside and immediately sat next to Cady. The boy went up to the teacher and said something to him. Mr Hardy smiled then nodded his head. He got up and said, "Everybody. We have a new student. His name is Gerard Way. No I want everyone to be kind to him because it's his first day in a public school ok?" he asked bluntly looking at Charlie, Cady, Mica and Leanne. They nodded they heads and continued chatting and drawing. At the end of the lesson everyone packed up. As Charlie went to put away her drawings she was able to glimpse at Gerard's. It was a little cartoon type vampire. Charlie stared at it. It was really really good. She wished she could draw like that! She was brought out of her train of thoughts by the bell ringing in the distance. Time to go.

Sorry its so short! But review and i will write more! promise!
Sign up to rate and review this story