Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Need A Friend?

2nd lesson, 2nd attempt.

by ThePatient 0 reviews

Charlie has a 2nd go at asking Gerard out. Will she succide?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 669 words

0Unrated
I'm going to try something different in this chapter and i'm going to write it from Gerards point of view. Tell me if you like it and i will continue. I might change point of views from Gee's to Charlie's throughout the whole story! Thanks!

I heard the bell in the distance. Great english. Probally my worst lesson after Maths. I didn't want to leave Art but i suppose i couldn't get into trouble my first day. I saw the girl who was meant to be showing me around leave. Thank god! I couldn't deal with her trying to hit on me again! I mean she was pretty and very attractive but it wouldn't work out! Plus she only wants me for one thing! As i was standing there Mr...damn! I had forgot his name.
"Are you alright Gerard?" He asked me.
"Umm.. I'm not sure where to go!" I replied. He serched round the room till his eyes rested upon a small boy. He must have been no taller then 5"6 and had sortinsh black hair. He had something tatooed on his knuckles but i was too far away to see what. His head was bent down over his work, preventing me from seeing his face. Mr....damn! Still can't remember! Anyways the teacher call ed him over.
"Frank! Frank come here! Now!" He called. The boy looked up at the teacher then at me. He soghed and walked over.
"Yes sir?" He asked.
"Would you be so kind as to show Mr Way around as it is his first day and Charlie Maddison seems to be neglecting that job! Plus you know you'll get in trouble if you stay here all morning again!" The boy named Frank looked me up and down then smiled.
"Charlie Maddison was looking after Him? God no wonder she's nsglecting him! You know what she's like sir! A right bitch!" He exclaimed.
"Frank! Do i really have to warn you about your langue again?" Said a what seemed irritated teacher. Frank sighed again and looked at the floor.
"No sir. Sorry sir! I'll go take the lad to his class sir! And yes i suppose i'll stay with him too!" He walked out of the class with me hot on his heels. We walked in silence till we came to a locker marked 423 where we stopped. Frank opened it up and got out a book. He looked at me.
"What locker do you have?" He asked
"Umm..I don't have a locker yet. The receptionist said to go back at lunch and she'll give me all my stuff so..." He cut me off.
"Ok ok! I don't want your life story! I'm Frank Iero by the way. And you are.....?"
"Oh! Gerard! Gerard Way!" I said. He looked me up and down.
"Look Gerard! I like you! But not everyone in this school is as nice as me. So i'll watch your back today but you'll need to learn to stand on your own 2 feet."
"I don't need your help Frank! I have delt with people all my life and if you think i can't stand on my own 2 feet you are sadly mistaken! I don't need anyone! I don't even know what i'm doing here! Now if you don't mind! I don't want to be too late for my next lesson!" Frank just stood and stared at me. Finally he came to his senses.
"Well would you look at that! The kid has guts! Who are you sitting with at lunch?" He asked all of a sundden.
"Umm... No one!"
"Come sit with me and my friends! I'm sure they'll want to meet you!"
"Oh! yea sure!" I said a little taken aback.
"Ok then! Anyways, English is this way." Frank said as he walked off up the corridor.


So thats this chapter. Review and the next one will be up soon. I might add another tonight acctually while my ideas are fresh in my mind! Anyways hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story