Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Mixed-up Romance

Here in your arms

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

Frank is still in the hospital. It has now been a week since the shooting and Frank is allowed to go back home. By the end of this chapter, Simone is 9-months and is expecting the birth of Kayla. T...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 938 words

0Unrated
"Good Frank, now this won't hurt a bit," said the nurse.
She was taking out Frank's tubes and giving him medicene to ease the pain. Frank was pulling through beautifully. His breathing was a little off, but he had an inhaler and a breathing machine to help him, if he had shortness of breath. Simone was holding Frank's hand the entire time; she was estatic that he made it.
"That's better, right? No more tubes, no more wires. Good job Frank," said the nurse to Frank.
Frank gave her a half smile and sighed. He then looked at Simone and took her hand. She smiled and embraced his hand with hers.
"H-Hi," said Frank to Simone.
"Hey baby!!" Simone replied with tears of joy in her eyes.
The nurse cleaned-up Frank's mouth with a moist towel and she left the room to dispose of the tubes that were down Frank's throat. Frank and Simone stayed in the room, together and started to talk. Though, it was hard for Frank to talk, he was a great listener. Simone was estatic to have more time with him.
**
Time went by and Frank went home to his house. Mrs. Iero encouraged Simone to stay as long as she liked. Simone would stay the night a few times, but had to return home so that she could get ready for the delivary day; she was now, 9-months, and awaiting the arrival of their daughter. Simone was out on materintey leave at her job and she was taking her college classes online. Mrs. Way was working on the baby's room; which was also Simone's room. Simone was on bedrest all the time and she would type her online homework from her laptop.
One day, Aricia and Spencer came-over to Simone's house and brought her lunch. Simone was gratious and invited her friends to stay awhile. Aricia and Spencer announced their engagement! Simone was happy for them, but being an un-wedded mother, totally went against how she was raised; this made Simone upset with herself. She figured that she and Frank would marry, but since everything was going crazy, right now, she didn't want to rush things and take ANYmore risks.
A few days later, Simone was at the Iero's with her mom, Mikey, and Frank, when she had to use the bathroom. Simone immediately started to scream for her mom. Mrs. Way ran into the bathroom and to her surprise, she saw her daughter with a pool of water leaking from her.
"What's h-happening?" asked Simone, totally freaked-out.
Mikey walked past the bathroom, while reading a book, he stopped, looked at his sister, and asked, "What is that?"
"Simone's water just broke," said Mrs. Way with a smile.
"Mommy!! Is this normal??" asked a scared Simone.
Mrs. Way nodded and told Mikey to get Mrs. Iero, she was going to need some help. Mikey went to get Mrs. Iero, he told her what happened and she immediately dialed 9-1-1. Mrs. Way told Frank what was happening and she helped Frank to his feet. Frank was able to walk normal again, but he couldn't run, because of the healing wound.
"I need Gee and Mikey!!" exclaimed Simone.
"They're coming, sweetie. I need to you breathe, ok?" said Mrs. Way.
"Pookie?" asked Mikey.
"Stinky? Mikey is that you!?" asked Simone.
"Yea, it's me. Gee is on his way and he's bringing Alicia, Aricia, and Spencer," replied Mikey.
Simone began to scream as they drove away in the ambulience. Inside the ambulience were, Mikey, Mrs. Way, Frank, and Simone; Mrs. Iero drove behind them.
**
"One more push!" said Dr. Grey.
"C'mon, babe, you can do it!" encouraged Frank.
Simone pushed and squeezed Frank's hand until it turned numb.
"There we go. Wait, there's....twins?" said Dr. Grey.
"Wh-What do you mean, TWINS!?" screamed Simone.
"Yea, apparently, this one was hiding behind, the other one, um....continue to push," said Dr. Grey.
Simone kept on pushing and then she gave birth to faterinal boy and girl twins.
Once the twins were cleaned-off, they met their mother and father for the first time, ever! As the two proud parents were aweing over their children, they announced the twins' names. Their daughter is Kayla and their son is Micheal; named after Mikey.
"Good job, mommy," said Frank as he kissed Simone on the head.
"Wouldn't have done it without you, daddy," replied Simone to Frank.
The two kissed and then Simone turned her attention to Gerard and Mikey.
"Mikey, I need you and Ali," said Simone.
Mikey nodded and walked-out to the waiting room, where Aricia, and Alicia were waiting with Spencer and Brendon. Alicia and Aricia walked into the delievary room and were immediately drown to the new-borns.
"Mikey. Ali. We would like you two to be the god parents," announced Frank.
Mikey and Alicia both smiled and thanked Frank and Simone; they were honoured.
Later, everyone were talking in Simone's private hospital room. Simone was holding, Kayla, and Frank was holding Micheal. Simone was cooing over how cute Kayla looked, asleep. Frank was making silly faces at Micheal and Micheal seemed to be enjoying every minute of it.
Frank turned to Simone and Kayla, he kissed them both, on the head and then kissed Micheal, on the head, as well.
"We're grandmas," said Mrs. Iero.
"And you still look young and gorgeous," said Alicia.
"Mikey, don't you go and make me a grandma, again, two's enough, for now," laughed Mrs. Way.
Mikey took his focus off of his fiance and to his mother. He smiled and then kissed Alicia passionately.
"MIKEY!! Not infront of the children!!" laughed Simone.
Sign up to rate and review this story