Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Theres A Secret In The Air

What is it Frank.......?

by A_Silent_Killing 2 reviews

Frank has a question Sam was not prepared for.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 401 words

0Unrated
__________________________At The Apartment________________

Me and Frank walk into this small yet nice apartment. Frank sets our stuff on the ground and shows me around.

"Frank?" I asked him to get his attention

"Yeah" He said walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

"Let's sit on the couch and just relax we can get everything together tomorrow morning"

"Alright" Frank says as we sit on the couch and cuddle.

___________________________Asleep on the couch_________________________


"............STOP!.......................Get off me.................................HELP!!!" I was still sleeping having a dream about what happened with Bert.

"Babe wake up. You're having a nightmare." Frank said trying to get me up.

"What? Huh?" I say sleepily and crying softly.

"Its ok I'm here I wouldn't let anyone hurt you" he said with so much love in his eyes.

"I know. I have to go to the bathroom."

"Alright I will wait here for you" Frank said as I kissed him and walked to the bathroom.

"Okay"

I walk into the bathroom and I hear Franks cell phone ring and he answered I listen to his conversation with what I believed it was Gerard who called. "Yeah I'm fine Sams still kind of freaked out about what happened............Yeah we are going to hang out for like a month just me and her.........................Yeah we need time to just be us...............
I hope you guys understand why I need to do this....................Ok good I don't want you guys to be mad at me................Good..............ok I'm going to go now I will call you later or you can call me but I might not answer................Okay bye." He hung up.

"Who was on the Phone?" I asked as he put his phone down on the coffee table.

"Gee, He wanted to know how we were doing"

"Oh okay" I said hugging him tightly.

"Sam?" He asked
"I love you with every inch of my heart" Frank said to me passionately kissing me on the lips

"I love you with every inch of my heart" I said back to him

"Sam?" He said once again

"What is it Frank?"

"Will you um..............." Frank paused I could tell he was nervous.

"Frank what is it?" I ask him kind of worried

"Sam will you..................Marry me?" Frank asked me. I was standing there in his arms in shock.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short the next one will be longer REVIEW PLEASE!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story