Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

Who's Your Daddy?

by ForNeverYours 2 reviews

Chloe finally meets her daddy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 866 words

1Moving
When I woke up Patrick was still asleep beside me. I quickly slipped out of bed and pulled on my underwear and his button up shirt. My messy, thick hair hung in my face as I grabbed my laptop off of the computer desk and carried it down the steps to the kitchen.
As I brewed a pot of coffee, Pete walked in and sat in front of me.
"Somebody looks like they had great sex last night." He smirked.
"How did you know?" I laughed pouring myself a cup and sitting back down in front of the laptop and loading up Microsoft Word.
"Jeez, Alex is a wonder the whole freaking neighborhood didn't hear you two." He rolled his eyes. "It's a wonder you two didn't break the fucking sound barrier."
I laughed and took a sip of my coffee, then looked at the blank writing page, so full of potential and mystery behind that little flashing bar. Pete sighed and got up.
"You know we have to leave in a week, don't you?" He glanced back at me.
I jumped and dropped my coffee cup.
"A WEEK?" I yelled quickly getting up and cleaning up my mess. "Why a week?"
"Alex, we have a tour to finish." He sighed and picked up the broken pieces. "I know we only stay for two weeks, but I promise when the tour's over we'll come back here and pick up where we left off."
"But Pete, That's not fair!" I pouted. "I just fixed things with Patrick."
"I know you did, but before you two get serious again we'll have to finish the tour."
"Please Pete, I lived a year without him." I felt a tear run down my cheek. "Don't make it two."
"I'm sorry Alex; we can't push the tour anymore." With that he got up and walked out into the living room, leaving me there gently sobbing on the kitchen floor.
It wasn't fair; me and Patrick had just fixed things. We were finally gonna pick up where we left off. Chloe was gonna have her dad again and I wasn't gonna be lonely anymore. Why could they just stay a little longer? Even for another couple of days.
Patrick walked in and almost jumped when he saw me sitting on the floor crying. He instantly was on the floor beside me gently hugging me and rocking back and forth.
"Shh, don't listen to Pete." He whispered stroking my face and kissing my forehead.
"So, you're not leaving?" I sniffed.
He frowned and sighed. "Alex, I know you don't want us to but we have to."
I nodded and got up. He grabbed my hand, I glanced back down at him and he pulled me onto his lap.
"Don't ever think I'd leave you." He whispered heavy in my ear.
I smiled and got up again. This time I pulled him up with me and we walked out to the living room. Pete was playing with Chloe on the floor and Andy and Joe were watching happily.
I sighed and sat down on the couch with Patrick. We watched Pete pick Chloe up and swing her around as she giggle happily.
"Awww, aren't you so cute together." I cooed.
"I know, I'm gonna miss her." He sighed sadly and put her down.
"I knew you were gonna say that." I smiled disappeared.
"Come on Alex, I told you when we got back we'd come and stay here for a while."
"Sure." I rolled my eyes and looked down at Chloe who gave me a questioning look.
"Mommy sad?" She asked getting up and holding her hands up so I could pick her up.
"No, mommy's not sad just angry." I said putting her between me and Patrick.
"Why?" She looked up at me with those tearful blue green eyes.
"I'm not going to be able to see someone I really care about in a while." I glanced up at the guys who gave me a few raised eyebrows and a few shaking heads.
"You can see them again?" She looked over at Patrick then back at me.
Something hit me, when she said that, my own daughter knew more than I did.
"I can't always see them; I just want to see them more." I smiled at her then picked her up. "I want you to meet somebody."
I shot a glanced at Patrick who nodded and quickly got up. We went outside and stood on the porch. I set her down and nodded at Patrick who knelt down to her height.
"Chloe, remember how you always asked where your daddy was?"
"U-huh." She said staring at Patrick who smiled at her.
"And how I always promised I let you meet him?"
"U-huh." She said looking at him closely then reaching out and touching one of his sideburns.
"Well," I said stooping down to her level. "This is you daddy."
"Hi, Chloe." He said.
"Hi, daddy." She said running into his arms and hugging him as tightly as a three year old could hold.
I smiled and sighed, even if they were going back on tour at least Chloe know who her dad was.
Sign up to rate and review this story