Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

Goodbyes Are Always Bittersweet

by ForNeverYours 2 reviews

The guys leave, again.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 703 words

0Unrated
After about a week I knew that today was the day they were leaving. I lay in bed for over an hour just staring at the ceiling and feeling Patrick's presence because I knew it gonna be a long time before I saw him again.
"Honey, where are you just lying there?" He asked lifting his head up and gently touching my arm.
"I want to remember what it feels like to have you sleeping in my bed." I sighed rolling on my side and staring deeply into his eyes.
"Don't think of it as leaving; think of it as a short parting." He smiled kissing my hand and looking at it closely.
I nodded sadly and watched him get up and start dressing slowly. He pulled on his pants and smiled at me when he picked up his favorite button up shirt. He threw it at me and smirked.
"Keep this and know I'll always be on top of you." He laughed and got out another shirt and quickly pulling it on.
I sighed and leaned back on my pillow as he put the rest of his clothes in his suitcase and glance back at me sadly. He set down his suitcase and walked over to the bed, grabbed me wrist and pulled me out of the bed. I laughed as he gently pulled me down the hall and down the steps into the living room where Sabrina was saying her goodbyes and hugging each of them gently. I sighed when he let me go and let me stand on my own two feet.
Pete smiled at me and rushed up pulling me into a giant bear hug. I hugged him tightly and felt tears come to my eyes as we stood there for a few seconds. After a while he pushed me back and looked me up and down.
"Don't lose that smile." He sniffed quickly hugging me again and turning back around.
Next was Joe, he hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear.
"Give this to Sabrina once we leave." He slipped a tiny wrapped box into me hand and turning around.
I knew Andy wasn't much of an emotional one but he ran up and hugged me without letting go for a long time, like he was afraid to let go. I gently pushed him back and smiled at him.
"I'll miss you." I said biting my lip and hugging him again.
He nodded and turned back to his thing and started carrying them out to their car. They all followed him except me and Patrick who stood in the room for a few second without saying a word.
Unable to stand it any longer I rushed up and kissed him on the lips. With tears running down my face I pulled back and looked at him, he was crying too.
"Don't find anybody else while I'm gone." He whispered kissing me again.
"Never." I answered grabbing his hand and pulling him up the steps to Chloe room.
She was still sleeping but I knew it was important to let her see Patrick before he left again. I stepped aside as Patrick walked up to her bed and shook her.
"Chloe." He cooed as she slowly opened her eyes. "Chloe I'm going to be gone for a while, but I want you to be a big girl and help your mommy around the house."
"Okay daddy." She yawned rubbing her eyes and rolling back over.
"Thata girl. He smiled tucking her in and turning back to me. "Don't let her get any tattoos while I'm gone."
"I won't." I laughed hugging him again. "Don't find another ex girlfriend while you're gone either."
He laughed and walked out the door. I followed him down the steps and out the door. They had everything packed up and ready to go, they were just waiting for Patrick.
He glanced back at me one last time and got in back with Andy. He looked out the window as they pulled away and down the road. Me and Sabrina stood on the sidewalk watching them drive off.
"Goodbye guys." I whispered as the tears ran down my face smudging my already smudged makeup.
Sign up to rate and review this story