Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > CAMPING! (screams Neil in terror)

My ass! though it is nice....

by frenchfish 4 reviews

Neil starts looking at Therisa's ass one day and tells her that Jay thinks she has a nice ass! Though Therisa thinks this is...well...kinda cool, she doesn't believe Neil, she doesn't even think Ja...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 1624 words

0Unrated
if mirror gazing was an olympic sport, the boy beside me would be the all time champ, He loves it! And there isn't even a prize or medal or something up for grabes! he's self absorbed Pervert! yes a pervert! His 2 favorite passtimes are looking at himself, and looking at pretty girls ass'! This morning when we were waiting for english to begin he popped up beside me and said "man, therisa, you have a nice ass on you!" he got a good slap for that! "Jay thinks so too!" he had pipped up after groaning from my slap, so i slapped him again, even harder. He wont be talking nay about my ass or what people think about my ass for a long time! Though i would inquire to know if Jay does think my ass is nice...no, no! bad Therisa bad! If you haven't evidently watched Class of the titans on TV (I'm joking, but it would be cool to have your own TV show) and you haven't noticed why Jay is brought up in many...uncomfortable subjects it is because (for those of you who are slow) i really like him. That took a while, see now all those who are slow, know what the hell i am talking about! No i am no longer talking about my ass (it is nice though..haha kidding!) so get with the times!

I guess i'll start where dear Atlanta left off, how about in the change rooms before going into the gym, we go to the gym sometimes just to work out and talk...it's much easier there then in the dorm where you know that Athena is listening, here the doors have been sound proofed! Once in the gym, i removed my pants (my shorts were under them) and placed my t-shirt over my tank-top, removing my tank-top without showing anything! It is a technique i have master sucessfully. As i placed my things in the corner, the doors opened slightly and a familiar yellow and purple sweater walked in, well the sweater didn't walk, but the boy wearing it did, a very hot boy if i might add. "good timing" i told him noting i had just finished, i walked past him, 'wonder if i should ask him if Neil was telling the truth? NO! Bad therisa Bad!' is what i thought as we passed each other "how was class?" I asked him, he groaned, i knew Jay had math, math was Jay's favorite subject... no i'm kidding again, it is in his list of top most hated things...it's right after death i think. "Mister Spitz is murder! i had to sit in the front again because of John Macally" He said angrily, i turned to look at him, BAD IDEA! He had his shirt off and fortunatly had just gotten his shorts on...not as bad as i made you think ay? He just quickly put his shirt on, i was trying not to look...i was trying really really hard!

"I thought his name was mister Sritz?" i asked as he came to my side (shirt on might i add) "it is, but don't let him say any word with an R a P or a T in it, so his name is Spits, just call him teacher" Jay recomanded, i smiled, Spits of course is his math teacher, so i guess he made it a sport to make fun of his least favorite subjects teacher...

It warmed up slightly by running around the track, Jay ran with me, though he was in front of me. Once we had ran 10 laps we stopped and each started doing something that wasn't hard, but fun. I started gymnastics, "mind if i join you?" he asked "not at all" He had sat down beside me and i was on my hands (though he was up, just in case i fell, it's normal to do this, just so no one thinks he's a paranoid freak) when Atlanta and Archie came in "hey guys" Jay said, Atlanta clapped and Archie gave Jay a sly smile 'wonder what that was about?' i thought.

"your turn" i said once my arms turned to jello, he laughed "no, i'm good" he said "no your not, come on!" i said, he sighed and with perfect form got onto his hands and did a perfect hand stand, he actually walked a bit and after about a minute he got off his hands "happy?" he asked "how did you do that!?" i asked, Jay isn't the gymnastics type, he shrugged. Archie and Atlanta started to argued about how they thought Jay learnt his hand stand, so i finished it "give it a rest guys!" they stopped.

Well after my little out burst to stop the fight Atlanta seemed keen on seeing what other gymnastics moves Jay could do, so she became devious "betcha i'm better at gymnastics then you Jay" she said, Atlanta being Jay's like best friend knew how he'd react "fine by me" he said, Atlanta smiled "no, i wanna have a game type thing! you, me, Therisa and Archie" she said, Jay smiled "nice try" he said, he wasn't cracking "please! it'd be really fun" she said "well we only have an hour before we have to get in Herry's truck and get to the airport, so i guess it wont hurt...but i really sick" he warned us, i had almost forgotten the bag of my clothes and stuff in the trunk of Herry's box on wheels.

"alright, i'm in" Archie said "sure" i said nodding my approval "just need a judge" Jay said walking over to Odie who had just entered. He told Odie what was going on, Odie agreed, Odie decided to give us a grade of 1-10 and he would ask for different tricks, from easy to hard.

"okay let's start with a two armed cartwheel" Odie said, Atlanta did a perfect cartwheel, so did Jay and hopefully myself, Archie on the other hand...was a little bad in the landing "okay, Atlanta you get a 9, Jay has a 9 Therisa has a nine and Archie got a 7" Odie tol us our grades "one armed cartwheel" Odie said, Atlanta's wasn't as good this time, her landing was a bit droopy, Jay was perfect, mine was...don't ask me alright! i'd like to remain modest! and Archie did as good as he did with the first "Atlanta get's an 8, Jay get a 9, Therisa gets a 9 and Archie gets a 7. handstand!" we all did a hand stand, Atlanta got a 8, Jay got a 10, i got a 9 and Archie got a 6 for effort. Next was walking on your hands, Atlanta managed an 8, i got an 8, Jay got a 9 and Archie received a 5 for sympathy in Odie's part (seeing the poor oaff fall makes you wanna cry...though that is if your not laughing). We finally reached flips, Atlanta got a 9, Jay got a 10 i got a 9 and Archie got a 9! Back flips, Atlanta got a 9, Jay got a 9, i got an 8 and Archie got a 9.

We stopped there and added our points, here are the results: JAY WINS! ARCHIE LOSES! okay i'm done. Once done that Jay told us all to change, cause we had to leave soon...for florida yawn. if you wanna know why i don't wanna go to Florida, we can take a walk down memory lane...

"Therisa!" came a sharp voice from my mother "what?" i asked as i stood in the middle of the road, next thing i saw were lights, a scream and my body being pushed out of the way. Next thing i knew, i was crimpled down beside my mother...praying for breath to return to her flattened lungs, my prayers were to no avail.

well that was a trip to remember, the place i hate the most in the world: Florida, the country isn't all that bad, i like mississippi, it's cool. But no one understood why i hated Florida so much, the rest of the team (excluding Jay and Atlanta) simply had gone there enough times for them to be bored of it! i had gone once and i planned on never returning.

"Therisa?" Jay stood in front of me, he looked worried "sorry, i zoned out" i said, he put a hand on my shoulder, i felt my face heat up "well you'd best hurry up, were all waiting" he said, everyone was changed and outside "crap, i'm so sorry i didn't think i was zoned out that long" i apologized, blushing wildly as i gathered my clothes and put them on over my gym clothes (gross i know, but i would change when i found time). Jay smiled and left with me.

Now i must stop, miss frenchFREAK over there wants me t hand it back over to her! GRRRRRR.

frenchfish-yeah, well i'm writting you so ha!

therisa- yea well i think your a french...banana!

frenchfish- (groaning) oh man that one hurt

Therisa- oh ya!

frenchfish- well at least i'm real! i i so own you!

Therisa- NO YOU DON'T! brad Goodchild and studio B and Nirvana own me! so ha!

frenchfish- (sobbing) that sucks

Therisa- i tend to disagreed, if you owned me, i'd probably be unhappy

Frenchfish- meany, well i don't own this nerd or any one in class of the titans, there strictly not mine. so i guess i have to go now, see ya later guys!

Therisa- ya! bye! make sure you aren't to nice in the reviews, she needs some constructive crtisism

frenchfish- shut up Therisa, or Jay's getting a girlfriend that isn't you

Therisa- (stoppes talking and sits down)

Frenchfish- that's a good cartoon character, later aligators!
Sign up to rate and review this story