Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If Only With Luck Came Love

Chapter 2

by killmyending 0 reviews

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 502 words

0Unrated
Sam arrived home without anymore scary encounters.

The whole way home she continued to look over her shoulder, her pace had been faster then before. She had almost ran home.

As soon as she got to her door she slid the key into the lock and pushed open the door to her house.

She had left a few lights on so she didn't trip and stumble on something and bring everything crashing down. She was a bit unco-ordinated like that and leaving the lights on made her feel better being able to see where everything was.

The illuminated 'safety' of her home didn't make her feel any safer. Not at all

Her answering machine was beeping incessantly. 14 messages. They were all frantically recorded by her friend Jaime.

"Sam? Sam! Are you home yet? You better not be ignoring me."

Message one.

"Samantha!! Where the fuck are you? You left ages ago and you're not answering your phone! You should be home by now."

Message nine.

"I'm freaking out here bitch! Pick. Up. The. Phone. I'm gonna call the cops soon if you don't. 'cause you could've been abducted by some freak on the bus, or mugged, or passed out, or even HIT BY A CAR!"

Message fourteen.

She shook her head at her friend's ability to dramatize everything.

She thought she'd better call her and tell her that she'd gotten home... safe.

She picked up the phone and dialled Jaime's number.

"Oh my god! Sam!" She exclaimed as soon as she heard her voice.

"I'm home in one piece." Sam said overly cheerfully, trying to be completely convincing. Not that it mattered much, Jaime would've pretty much been oblivious.

"Well, duhh!" Jaime exclaimed. She was still talking loudly.

"Okay, well I thought I'd call and tell you I hadn't been mugged on my way home, or abducted, or hit but a bus so on and so forth. Now I'm going to go to bed because I am dead tired." Sam smirked at her joke.

"Oh, haha. Very funny sweetie!" Jaime caught on. "Anyway, night honey."

"Seeya" She replied.

Sam put the phone back into it's cradle and made her way upstairs to the bedroom, taking her coat and scarf off as she entered her room.

She draped them over the end of her bed and took off the rest of her clothing, quickly changing into a pair of pyjama pants and a long sleeved t-shirt.

She got into bed and quickly pulled the covers up to her chin to ward off the chill of the winter weather. As she pulled the covers up her fingers brushed against her neck.

She could feel the grazings from her encounter with a vampire. She ran her fingers along it, feeling the bumps on her skin. Maybe even savouring the memory, the adrenaline rush.

No, she thought suddenly, that wasn't a good memory so it would not be treated as one.

She fell asleep easily, having dreams, but not nightmares, about her encounter with a vampire.
Sign up to rate and review this story