Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

Someone uses the f-word...ALOT

by pinkkissypetefreak 8 reviews

who has defiled the master of all things lacy???

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 885 words

1Exciting
"Son of a bitch Gee. She told me fucking everything!"

As soon as Gerard was back up, little headstrong Frankie was back all over him. "Frank! Stop! Get off!" Mikey yelled. Not that Gerard couldn't hold his own, but Frank was pretty much a spitfire when he was angry. Poor Mikey was trying his damnest to hold him back, but each time Frank managed to excape his grasp.

"Frank. Wait. What are you talking about?" Gerard questioned, trying to distract him. Instead of stopping though, Frankie lunged at Gerard again, making Mikey fall back onto the bed.

"You lied to us. You said you weren't seeing anyone important. You've been fucking your best friend's little sister man! Not only that, but you fucking went and knocked her up too? And that means you're the guy! The fucking guy Ray wants to murder..."

"Frank. Please..." Mikey began. "Fuck off Mikey. This isn't about you. It's about your fucked up big brother and for once, I think you should stay out of it."

"It's about me because it involves him Frank. And don't forget that I care about Steph too. We were all closer than close once remember?"

"So you already knew about this?" Frank asked still throwing Gerard a few dirty looks. Mikey nodded. "And nobody was going to tell me?" Gerard rolled his eyes. "Well, you do understand that this was a secret don't you? And you have a big, fat mouth."

"Don't you fucking say anything to me, you...you.../sister fucker/! I could kick your fucking..." Frank trailed off before tearing across the room trying to tackle Gerard again. Mikey sighed, then continued his attempt at breaking the two apart.

"Hey! What the hell is going on?!" Ray said as he and Bob appeared in the door.

"Yeah, tell him. Tell him what's going on you homo." Frank sneered at Gerard, who currently had him pinned to the floor.


Stephanie slowly sat up on the side of her bed. She could hear Alicia mixing up in the kitchen. She yawned, stretched, then went to join her.

"Hi sleepy person. I figured you'd be hungry when you woke up, so..." Alicia gestured to the chef salad she was preparing. "Yeah, thanks Ali. Did,...did Gerard ever call?" Steph asked, wanting to get it over with. Alicia nodded. "Yes, yes he did. He's very worried. But I promised him I would take good care of you."

Stephanie sighed before letting a smile cover her face. "I guess I should call him back."

"Mmmhmm." Alicia smiled, and handed Steph her phone. She accepted, and went over to the couch in the living room, dialing Gerard's number. After ringing twice, it connected straight to his voicemail. Steph frowned. "That's funny. His voicemail is answering."

"Try Mikey." Alicia offered.

Stephanie bit her lip and dialed Mikey's number as quickly as she had Gerard's. The phone rang a number of times before it seemed to pick up. "Mikey?"

"What the fuck are you guys fighting about now?" She heard Bob ask. Fighting?

"Nothing. This idiot just went balistic on me. A little game we were playing got out of hand. Didn't it Frankie?" Gerard said.

Stephanie was getting more and more curious, and strained to hear what was going on. Mikey must've thought he ended the call cause the sound was muffled, like he was putting the phone away.

"What's going on Steph?" Alicia asked her. "Tell you in a minute!" Steph answered, then focused her attention back on listening.

"Yeah, well, jeez guys. Could ya turn it down a notch? I'm trying to read." That was her brother. Then there was silence.

"I can't believe you did that Frank." Gerard again. Frank sucked his teeth. Shut up. You're fucking lucky I didn't tell him your little fucked up secret Way. You'd be dead right now." Stephanie scooted forward on the couch until she was literally sitting on the edge.

/"You know, I didn't mean to fall in love with her Frankie. But I did."/Frank scoffed.

"Whatever. Just know this is going to fuck him up good. Shit is going to go down when he finds out."

/"But you aren't going to say anything are you? She's just not ready for him to find out yet Frank."/That was Mikey's voice, cause it was louder than the others. It dawned on her then. They were talking about her! Frank knew! But how?

"Simone..." Stephanie muttered aloud through gritted teeth.

"What about Simone Hun?" Alicia asked. Stephanie wished she could play back for Alicia all she had just heard. "I just heard Gerard, Frank and Mikey talking. They were fighting. Frank wanted to tell Ray about me and Gerard. Frank knows. And I can't think of anyone else who knows but Simone."

"Oh my God. I'll fucking murder her." Alicia said.




another day another update. i think i'm gonna start winding it down. i mean, how many close calls can these two have? but ha! did you expect for that to be Frankie? nope. Ray-Ray is still clueless. sorry for all the f-bombage. that's just a real good word to use when one is angry. and take no offense to the use of the word homo. i am in no way, shape or form homophobic. maybe another update later....
Sign up to rate and review this story