Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > 007: Undercover and Under Command

Chapter 2

by puppy_palooza 1 review

Who walks into Theresa's room? That question will be answered in this chapter.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 1030 words

0Unrated
Hey Everybody,
sorry for not posting in a very long, long, long time. School got in my way, anyway i hope y'all like it

Theresa turned around and when she saw who it was she jerked awake. Jay was standing in the middle of the doorway, staring at Theresa. Theresa did the same. Her cheeks were growing a light rosy shade of pink.
'Thank God it's still a little dark, or Jay would see me......blushing,' thought Theresa, but...
'Thank God it's still a bit dark, if Theresa saw what colour my cheeks were, she'd think I'm stupid. I owe you one,' thought Jay,
'Ahem,' coughed Theresa, biting her lip, trying not to smile, Jay the jerked awake from his staring fest and shook his head rapidly, then stopped,
'OH, uh...I just...wanted to, ummmm...see if you were...awake,' said Jay stuttering a bit, hoping Theresa was a gullible person.
'O...kay,' said Theresa shyly, not really believing what Jay had just said but happy that Jay was confident enough to speak. There was an awkward silence, and then Theresa decided to stop the silence before it was so awkward they can't even speak to each other.
'Jay, look at this,' Theresa whispered, gesturing him towards the window, Jay quickly ushered over to the window. The sight that he saw before him was beautiful, little balls of snow floating in the air. The rays of light making them look like small crystals, and the snowflakes, extremely beautiful.
He looked down at Theresa, she was staring through her window at the beautiful display of snow before them.
'The snowflakes are beautiful, not as beautiful as Theresa but still,' thought Jay, but he then mentally slapped himself when he realised what he had said and his cheeks turned slightly more red. Suddenly Jay had an idea, an idea that would make Theresa see how fun a person he actually was. Theresa looked up at Jay and a sly smile appeared on his lips,
'What is it,' Theresa whispered nervously and what happened next was the last thing on Theresa's mind that Jay would do. Jay quickly grabbed Theresa's hand and hauled her into the hallway, down the stairs and down to in front on the front door,
'Jay!' Theresa squealed, but stopped in the middle when Jay opened the front door, but only to reveal the prettiest thing in the world to Theresa. She saw an amazing front yard full of snow. They both walked into the yard. Theresa stared at it in amazement, it was way better than just looking at it from her window. A small grin appeared on her face, but what she didn't know was that Jay had slyly slipped away from her and rolled a handful of snow into a......snowball! He made sure his aiming was perfect and threw it, it was sliding through the air with the greatest of ease, making its way rapidly over to its target. Theresa was so caught up in looking at the pretty display of snow and didn't sense danger was coming her way, fast, until the very last minute! She sensed danger when it was only seconds away, and when she turned to where the danger was coming from the snowball Jay threw collided with her face, SMACK DOWN, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE! When she had wiped away the remains of the mushed snowball off her face she turned slowly with a death glare on her face to Jay, lying down in the middle of the front yard, clutching his sides and laughing hysterically.
'You are so gonna pay,' mumbled Theresa cheekily, but she was still mad. She bent down and rolled some snow into a humungous snowball and pounded it on Jay and fired some other small ones at him.
SNOWBALL FIGHT!
Jay ran to the other side of the yard and started making dozens of snowballs. Theresa quickly saw this and did the same on the opposite side of the yard.
Once they had about a million made the fired them at each other. Some hitting faces, mouths, chests, and legs. Whey Jay got hit somewhere that really hurt, he charged at Theresa ignoring the pain, and pounded on her. Theresa's eyes were lit with a mischievous fire. He got off her and helped her get up, she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up nearly causing Jay to fall down. Theresa laughed and smiled at Jay, who was trying to get up from the ground, she offered him her hand and he took it willingly. Nearly causing Theresa to fall down as well. They laughed at each other and wiped the snow of their clothes. Once that was finished they walked inside, and noticed what they were wearing.
'Oh my god, Jay can see me in my Pj's,' thought Theresa and covered herself with her cloak more tightly, blushing madly,
'That was fun an- CRAP, Theresa can see me in my pyjamas,' thought Jay with a nervous look on his face and blushed. Theresa and Jay caught each others eye and smiled at each other shyly. When they were walking up the stairs they passed Atlanta who gave Theresa a smirk, then Archie who gave Jay a questioning look and retreated down the stairs and joined Atlanta on the couch, they pretended to watch T.V. for a while and when Theresa and Jay's doors clicked, that meant they where in there rooms. Atlanta quickly turned to Archie and started talking rapidly,
'Did you just see what I saw?' asked Atlanta eagerly,
'Yep,' answered Archie and turned to Atlanta,
'Why would Jay and Theresa be walking to there rooms once they just been outside in their Pj's with snow in their hair and blushing,' asked Atlanta knowingly,
'Are you saying we should bombard them with questions?' asked Archie with a sly smile on his face,
'Well, yeah! What else would I be saying?' replied Atlanta with a smile on her face, with that they shook hands and retreated upstairs to their friends room's.

hope all the JT fans like this story as i am one myself, reveiw only if you want to.
adios amigos
Sign up to rate and review this story