Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Need A Friend?

He WHAT???

by ThePatient 0 reviews

Charlies dad finds out about Gerard tuning down his available daughter!! oooooh trouble!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 956 words

0Unrated
yea this might be short i dunno! im tired so its not going to be very good as well!!

I went through the rest of the day in a blur. I had been turned down not once but twice! It's not like he was very polite about it either! I just don't understand! Does he not find me attractive? EVERYBODY finds me attractive! Even my dad does and that's why he beats everyother part of me but my face. He says that it's good looks that get you your place in life. He really means if i look good i'll get a boyfriend and he can through me out! He really does hate me and i want to know why? Why does he hate me so much? I was brought out of my thoughts by Mica waving her hand infront of my face.
"Hellooooooo!! Anyone home??" She asked laughing.
"Oh! Sorry i was just thinking! See you tomorrow then! Bye!" I turned around not even waiting for a answer and started walking into the house. When i got in i started to go up the stairs when my father called me into the living room. I shivered.
"Soo Charlie. Any newboys at schooltoday?" He asked.
"Umm yes there was one called Gerard Way." I answered shortly.
"oooh is he going to be you new boyfriend then? Cause if so i want to be able to talk to him firtst ok?" He said grinning.
"No he's not because he said no to me twice today." I blurted out by accident. oh shit! I'd dine it now!! My dad stood up.
"WHA??? HE REJECTED YOU TWICE?????!" He shouted.
"Dad just drop it! He's not my type any...OWW!" I screamed. He had slapped me across the face. He had never done that before. He marched out of the room and went out the door. I reliesed where he was going. To Gerard's house. I screamed "NO!" at him but he was too far away to hear. I followed him down the street till i saw him outside a house with a woman at the door. She looked very distressed and i could already hear my dad shouting at her! I saw my fathers hand raise above his head and hit the woman! I cried out and raced to his side. The womans nose was bleeding and i saw a boy younger then Gerard behind the woman.
"DAD! STOP!!" I screamed. He didn't listen and just barged into the house. The younger boy pounced on him but that was no use. He just ended up on the floor clutching his stomach in pain! I ran up to my dad and grabbed his elbow.
"Dad! Go home! Please!" I begged him. He looked at my pleading eyes and sighed.
"Fine then! But this is far from over!" He said and stormed out the door leaving me with the woman and her son.
"I am so so sorry! I..." I was cut off by Gerard.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked me.
"I well...." Again he cut me off this time talking to the boy.
"OMG!!! MIKEY!" He cried and ran over to the boy. He looked up and saw his mother bleeding. "MUM! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?" He shouted. I just stood and watched as he cleaned up his mum and made sure the boy called Mikey was alright. I explained what had happened with my dad to him, Donna [the woman] and Mikey. I begged them for forgivness and all but Gerard did forgive me. I kept saying how sorry I was but he wouldn't listen! He has no idea! Gerards mum and brother went to bed leaving us alone.
"Charlie what happened? Why did your dad go so fucking off it cause you said i rejected you twice?" He asked. I hesitated. Could i tell this....stranger basically about the abuse i have been through?? Could I trust him? And yet....There was something i was drawn to about him! I felt i coule tell him everything and anything and he would understand. I made my decision. I told him.
"Gerard all my life my father has controlled everyone around him. If he couldn't do it verbally then he would do it physically. He has beat me to within an inch of my life before. I do not look like it cause i know he loves me! He will not touch my face ever and will get me anything i want because he feels so guilty about beating me! Yet he hates me at the same time. I don't understand why so do not ask me! I only know that i hate him and he is too over-protective if me! He has scared off every potential boyfriend i have ever had and will only allow Mica, Cady and Leanne to be my friends. Another words the popular kids! But you see the thing is I don't even like them! I would much rather be friends with ray and Frank cause they so cool! But i can't! If i did become friends with them he'd kill me! I'm sorry about before when i was walking you to Art but you must understand that was not me speaking to you! That was Charlie. Not Charlotte." I broke down into tears sobbing in the kitchen chair. He looked at me sympathetically.
"I'm so sorry this has happened to you Charlie! I can't acctualy believe it! How could he even do something like that? Wow! I'm so so sorry!" He got up and hugged me. I felt safe in his arms. He carried me over to the sofa where i sobbed uncontrollabally into his chest until i fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story