Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Best of Friends

Talk to me please

by Joal_Hilary 4 reviews

15 year old Jayde Mathews and 32 year old Jane Mathews move from Australia to Waldorf, Maryland. Jayde starts at La Plata high school and befriends Benjamin Combs. Read and review please.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 470 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11: Talk to me please

Jayde pov

Mum and I have been at the hospital for hours. Their has been no improvements on Benji. I'm really worried.

The doctor told us to go home and sleep he promised to ring us if there is any changes. Mum and I were offered a lift by one of the fellow doctors and we are on our way home now.

Once we reach the house we thank the doctor and walk inside the house. Mum fiddles with the keys she couldn't see them that well in the dark. Mum finally gets the door open and we walk inside I try not to let my eyes wonder over to the bathroom.

"Lucy we're home."
"Jayde, why isn't Lucy barking? LUCY? Jayde Lucy always barks when we come home."

Mum and I walk around the house looking for Lucy both of us avoiding the bathroom.

Mum and I have looked around the whole house and the backyard and there was no sign of Lucy. Mum and I look at each other then at the bathroom, we walk slowly towards the bathroom and I pushed opened the door..........................................

Lucy was lying on the floor, I noticed that must of the pills that had spilled out of there bottles had gone and it looked like Lucy most have ate them.

Mum and I look at each other tears in both of our eyes, we loved Lucy. Mum checked Lucy out and she was dead. Mum and I sat on the floor blood surrounding us this had been the worst day ever.

1 hour later

I drag mum up to bed and snuggle in next to her, we both fall into a dreamless sleep.

The next day

Mum and I walk down and into the bathroom again and look at Lucy.

"Where do you think we should have the funeral?"
"I don't know mum, where can we bury Lucy?"
"We could bury Lucy in the backyard, we are really Lucy's only family."

Mum and I bury Lucy in the backyard. We put a wooden cross on the grave and wrote on it R.I.P Lucy.

Mum and I cry over the body of Lucy. The phone rings and mum rushes into answer it.

After hanging up the phone, mum rushes out to me "Jayde, Benji's woken up."

Mum and I grab the keys and get in the jeep, we start to drive to the hospital and mum puts the radio on and the song Lucy in the sky with diamonds by the Beetles was playing. I burst into tears.

a/n Well Benji is alive and awake! Poor Lucy :( Thanks to BenjisRiotGirl79 for reviewing. I hope this chapter was okay a bit short but hey it's a chapter!

Thanks for reading please review.

Love always

Joal_Hilary xx
Sign up to rate and review this story