Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Promise To Hold My Hand

3. Nightbus

by Fewli-xx 1 review

Poor Frankie.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 330 words

0Unrated
Frankies POV
Everything was dark. What had happened. I tried to sort out about what had happened tonight.
The tima was about eleven when I left the hotel. I walked to the nightbus and I didn't have to wait to long for the bus to arrive.
I was alone on the bus, except for the driver ofcourse. He was pretty strange though. But it wasn't anything that I noticed at the time.
I had had enough money to get to Belleville.
All I can remember was that a man went on the bus when we stopped somewhere in nowhere. He was a tall guy, looked like a security guy, bu the didn't frightened me.
That's all I remember.
I really missed Ely.

I tried to call him several times on his cell. Bu the never answered. I tried on his mums cell, and after a few times she answered.
'Hello?!"
"Hi, mrs. Iero, It's me, Ely."
"ELY, I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOUR VOICE. FRANK'S GONE. ALL HE LEFT WAS A NOTE IS HE WITH YOU? HAVE YOU TALKED TO HIM?" She said, crying.
"No, I haven't spoke to him. Gone? What do you mean by gone? What did the note say?"
"He has left. The note said:
"I'm sorry mum and dad. But I can't live without Ely. She's my everything. Love you. / Frank."


Frankies POV
We stopped. The man got out of the car. He opened the door and I saw a flashlight pointed to me.
"Bumpy ride?"
I didn't answer him. He throwed me out of the van. I landed on the mark. He kicked me in my stomack. I was now lying on the ground, I felt grass under me. I saw silhouettes of trees everywhere. Where was he taking me?
I tried to stand up, but he was kicking me again.
He tied me up against a tree. I tried to scream but no sound came out from my mouth, and I could barely breath.
Sign up to rate and review this story