Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Running Late? Oh No, He Called In.

by FallOutGrl 10 reviews

This is my first Panic! At The Disco story so please don't get mad at me if it's not that good.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 637 words

0Unrated
Brendon Urie ran as fast as his legs could carry him into the building. He was late and he knew it. He was panting heavily. He obviously missed the bus and was making up for lost time. The janitor had recently mopped up the floor but Brendon didn't even notice. That is, until, he slipped and slid four feet on his butt. He groaned slightly but got back up and got back up to pace. He knew he was close to the room he was supposed to be in so he tried to stop but only ended up skidding right past the room. Ryan Ross, who was busy writing his little stories, noticed the flashing image of an out-of-breath-skidding-past-the-door-and-room-Brendon slide by. He then heard the loud crash of someone smashing into a locker or two. He looked behind him at Spencer Smith and Jon Walker and noticed they were also trying hard not to laugh. Brendon walked in to the room slowly while trying to fix his hair. Ryan couldn't hold it in any more. He burst into fits of giggles. Spencer and Jon soon joined him.
"Shut up!" Brendon whispered as he fished out his late notice from his messenger bag to give to the L.A. teacher. The teacher looked down at him as he blushed shamefully.
"Mr. Urie. Missed the bus did we?" She asked. He was still panting from being out of breath.
"Yeah, I didn't mean to. I was right there when it left so I tried to chase after it but it didn't stop." He explained in between deep breaths. The image of skinny Brendon chase after the bus erupted a new break out in laughter among Ryan, Jon, and Spencer.
"A, that was a run-on sentence Mr. Urie. Not proper. B, Mr. Ross? Would you like to take a trip down to the office to speak to the princible?" The teacher said. Ryan looked up at her with wide eyes of worry.
"I didn't do anything, Mrs. Brown!" Ryan pleaded.
"Go see the princible. Your assignment is to write 100 reasons why disrupting the class is NOT a funny issue." Mrs. Brown stated while glaring at the 'innocent' boy. Ryan sighed and picked up his books and such.
"Sucker." Jon laughed quietly.
"Shut up!" Ryan shouted.
"OUT!" Mrs. Brown ordered. Ryan pouted and whined all the way out of the classroom. Brendon laughed quietly.
"Well, Mr. Urie, you can go to your locker and put away all of your stuff. Come back here immediatley and take your seat." Mrs. Brown sighed with disapointment. Brendon walked out of the room and noticed Ryan standing outside. He was hugging his books and such to his chest and was sniffing like mad.
"Ryan what's up?" Brendon whispered. Ryan looked up at him and wiped some tears away with the sleeve of his shirt.
"Do you know what they'll do to me? Bren, my parents said if I got kicked out of class one more time, they wern't going to buy me my new guitar!" Ryan sobbed. Brendon lightly laughed.
"I wouldn't worry about that RyRo. C'mon, I have a cupcake my mom made for you!" Brendon smiled optimistically. Ryan looked up at him with excited wide eyes and a huge smile at the word 'cupcake'. THe two boy's quietly giggled to themselves as the ran to Brendon's locker. Brendon pulled out a chocolate cupcake with pink buttercream icing and handed it to a now energetic Ryan. Ryan ate the cupcake in at least five bites.
"MMMM! Tell yourf fom fank youf. I lof cufcakef!" Ryan smiled to himself. Brendon laughed at the sight of Ryan. He had chocalte crumbs all over his mouth and a bit of pink icing on the end of his nose.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
==Love it? Hate it? SHould I continue? Please reveiw!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story