Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Prescribed Pills To Offset The Shakes To Offset The Pills You Know You Should Take It A Day At A Time

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

sorry i used the whole chorus from NFBTFS. i know it's really long but i think it fits in with this chapter. not to mention its my favorite lyric.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 855 words

0Unrated
By the time Brendon returned to L.A., the class was almost over. He had stayed with Ryan to help him write his 100 reasons. Mrs. Brown was not impresed by how late he was getting back to class. He smiled flirtasiously at her as he took his seat behind Spencer. He pulled out his pen and note book and started to write. He had one letter down when the bell rang to go to the next class. The four boys however, had afree period next so they figured they'd just chill. Spencer, Jon, and Brendon all walked to their lockers, which were right next to each other. When they got to their lockers, they found Ryan sitting on the floor in front of his lovker. He had one leg tucked underneath the other and the other one straight out. Brendon noticed his locker, which was right next to Ryan's was open. Ryan had the brown lunchbag that had been filled with Brendon's mother's cupcakes. He was licking the vanilla icing off a vanilla cupcake. He was also shaking quite badly. Brendon sighed and went to put his bag away. Jon and Spencer both sat down next to Ryan and each took out a cupcake.
"You never told us you had cupcakes!" Jon exclaimed excitedly while taking the wrapper off his. Brendon groaned to himself and stole the bag back. Ryan looked up at him with a tear streaked face. Brendon however, was more concerned about how many cupcakes were left. Spencer and Jon were concentrates on eating their cupcakes.
"Damnit Ryan! Mum made me twelve! There's three left!" Brendon whined. Ryan sniffed and looked down at the floor again.
"Sorry. It seems I can't do anything right today." Ryan stuttered through tears. Everyone then realized he was crying.
"Ryan! What's wrong?" Spencer asked worriedly. Brendon then sat down beside him. Ryan sobbed a bit more before answering.
"Well, I got my parents all upset because I didn't get up early enough to make them coffee and breakfast. Then, on my drive over here, I hit someone's car. I got kicked out of L.A., therefore diappointing my parents yet again. Then, Ellie? She walked by just now and told me I was a loser and she broke up with me," Ryan broke into even more tears at this. Ellie was his girlfriend of seven months. "I thought maybe if I had something like comfort food, I'd feel better. The only thing I could think of was yuor mom's cupcakes. I got them out of your locker and I was only going to have one. It made me feel so much better so I ate nine more. THen you came and yelled at me and-" Ryan clasped his hands over his mouth and stood up immediatley. The three guys stared at him in confusion as he started to run down the hall. Thay all exchanged glances before standing up and chasing after him. They pushed the door to the men's bathroom open to hear the retching noises of Ryan throwing up. Spencer turned on the cold water to full blast and grabbed a paper cup. He waited a few seconds for the water to get icy cold and filled the cup. Jon grabbed a hand full of paper towels and soaked half of them with the cold water. Brendon pulled out a small tin of mints from his packet and placed them on the counter. Ryan was on his knees, practically hugging the toilet while vomitting the remains of his breakfast and the cupcakes. When he was finished, he coughed a few times and held on to the edge of the toilet for support. He weakly reached up for the handle to dispose of his wastes. He tried to stand up but stumbled and collapsed onto his knees after only a few steps. Spencer and Jon immediatley rushed to his side and helped him up. They brought him over to the sink area and Jon handed him the wet paper towels. Ryan washed his face off and dryed off the water with the dry paper towels. Spencer handed him the cup which Ryan drank slowly. Brendon then handed him a few mints. Ryan laughed lightly and popped them in his mouth. He smiled slightly and hugged them all weakly.
"Thank's guys. You're the best." He whispered. They all laughed lightly and hugged him back.
"Tell you what. My parents are out of town this entire month so you can all crash at my house. THe only problem is my sister will be there but she's pretty cool so yeah." Spencer offered.
"You wouldn't mind? I really don't want to go home to get beat by my parents again." Ryan cringed. Spencer smiled and nodded. The bell then rang for the next period. Ryan did not look well enough to go to any class.
"RyRo, why don't you go sit in the nurse's office for the rest of the day? There's only two more periods left." Jon suggested. Ryan nodded weakly and The three boys helped him to the nurse's room before going to their math class.
Sign up to rate and review this story