Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

The Hospice Is A Relaxing Weekend Get Away

by FallOutGrl 4 reviews

Ahhhhh...I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am writing it.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 753 words

0Unrated
Soon enough, the school day came to an end. The three boys gathered their bags and such and then got Ryan's stuff from his locker. They went to get Ryan next. Ryan was curled up in a little ball on the bed. They lightly laughed and walked over to him. Jon bent down to see him and sure enough, he was fast asleep.
"Awe, look at the little muffin!" Jon whispered in a baby voice. Ryan mumbled something and shifted his position a tad. The boys all giggled at this.
"Ryan, school's over. It's time to get up." Brendon said in a soft voice while Jon shook him a bit. Ryan opened his eyes slowly and sat up. He yawned and streched and smiled tiredly. They all laughed.
"Hey man, since your the only one with a car and we missed the bus and your in no condition to drive, can I drive your car to my place?" Spencer asked attempting to sound casual. Everyone knew he just really wanted to drive the 78' Volkswagen Beetle Ryan owned. He smiled and nodded while fishing the keys out of his bag.
"Don't worry, I'll get your bag for you." Spencer said and picked up Ryan's bag and caught the keys Ryan tossed at him. Brendon and Jon helped Ryan up and out to the car. They placed Ryan in the backseat and Brendon joined him. Ryan pulled his knees up to his chest and rested his head on Brendon's shoulder. Despite the loud volume of the radio and the conversations between Jon, Spencer and Brendon, Ryan fell asleep on the way to Spencer's house.

Half an hour later, they arrived. Brendon woke Ryan up again and helped him out of the car. THe four boys grabbed their bags and headed into Spencer's house.
"So, my parent's room is empty and they have seperate beds in their so two people can sleep in there, and I have an extra bed in my room so somebody can sleep there." Spencer said as they dropped their bags off at the door. Jon ran up the stairs quickly. Everyone could hear the loud fotsteps of Jon running around upstairs. He then came running back downstairs. He rested his hands just above his knees as he bent over trying to catch his breath.
"So?" Brendon asked him with a smile.
"Dibbs on the bed by the window on the left in your parents room." Jon replied between breaths while raising his hand to show it was him that got the bed. Spencer laughed at this.
"My parents don't have a window on the left side of their room. That's my bed you just called." Spencer smiled. Jon looked up at him with a disapointed face that was saying Are you kidding me? while still panting. The guys laughed and went upstairs to find Ryan a place to stay so he could get more sleep. He ended up staying in the extra queen sized bed in Spencer's room. The three guys tucked him in and said 'good-night'. Jon kissed him on the cheek before leaving with the rest of the guys which made Ryan laugh tiredly. They then left back downstairs and started watching t.v.

Half an hour later, Spencer's sister came barging in the door. She slammed the door shut by accident. The three guys turned around to tell her to be quiet but she screiched and ran over to them.
"Oh my god! Jon Walker! Brendon Urie! I haven't seen you guys since fifth grade!" She squealed in excitement and hugged the two of them. They smiled polietly.
"Chels! Shut up!" Spencer stated in a harsh whisper. She turned around and looked at him in confusion.
"Why do we have to be so quiet?" She asked, using her outdoor voice.
"Becuase! Ryan Ross is upstairs asleep and he isn't feeling well!" Spencer replied.
"OHHHHHHHH! Awe, poor Ryan!" She said, quieter this time. She then sat down on the end of the couch and took a lunch bag out of her school bag.
"What's that?" Jon asked in wonder. Chelsea smiled.
"I got cupcakes!" She exclaimed excitedly.
"No more cupcakes." The four of them turned to see a still half asleep Ryan. He walked groggily over to the cushiony chair and curled up in it while everyone but Chelsea laughed.
"I don't see what's so funny. Anyhoo, hello Ryan!" Chelsea smiled. Ryan didn't open his eyes but half smiled and raised his hand as if to wave hi anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story