Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Sweetie You Had Me

by FallOutGrl 1 review

Woot! Updates!!!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 524 words

0Unrated
Chelsea shed her blazer and slowly walked over to Ryan. Sitting in his lap, she placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled slyly and ran a hand up her thigh. She giggled and kissed him pasionatley. He untucked her white button down shirt from her black pleated skirt and ran his hands up it. She moaned softly into the kiss and massaged him gently through the pants. He groaned and bit down on her bottom lip slightly. He was definatley feeling better. She pulled away for a moment only to whisper to him.
"Ryyy Ryyy, time to get up." SHe siad softly in a husky tone. Ryan groaned again and tried to kiss her again.
"Ryan! What the hell are you doing?" She screamed and jumped off of him. Ryan pouted.
"C'mon Chels, just one more kiss?" Ryan whined.
"Chels? What are you talking about?" Ryan opened his eyes slowly to realize he was dreaming. Brendon stood in front of him slightly disgusted. Ryan groaned inwardly. Brendon just stood there in shock.
"Do you.../like/...her?" Brendon asked still in shock. Ryan rolled his eyes.
"Tell anyone? And I murder you. Especially Spencer." Ryan threatened at this, Brendon smirked.
"I don't have to. You just did." Brendon laughed. Ryan's eyes widened and turned around in the bed to see Spencer sitting up in his bed staring at Ryan in shock as well.
"Sorry dude. I-I-I-I....ugh. Crap." He said and slapped a hand to his forehead and groaned again.
"Dude you like my /sister/? Ew!" Spencer shouted.
"Shut up! If she hears you and finds out-"
"If I find otu what?" Ryan turned around to see Chelsea leaning on the frame of the door and yawning. Ryan screamed and threw the covers back over his head. This was going to be a great day. Chelsea tapped her fingers against the frame. "I siad, if I find out WHAT?" She asked getting even more impatient.
"That Ryan and Brendon are gay together!" Spencer smiled deviously.
"/WHAT/?!?!" Brendon and Ryan exclaimed at the same time. Spencer tried to keep in his giggles. Jon passed the room at that time and ran in and hugged the both of them.
"Congrats! You finally came out!" He smiled. Brendon and Ryan exchanged looks of shock.
"Well, that's great for you two. WHy do I care?" Chelsea asked.
"Cuz you used to go out with Brendon so it might've made you slightly angry but I guess not so that's great." Spencer smiled. CHelsea snorted sarcastically and walked out of the room.
"Spencer, remind me to put you at the top of my to-do list." Ryan glared angrily.
"Acutally, I belive it would be Brendon now." Spencer laughed histarically. Ryan mumbled something about murder and got out of the bed.
"Are you guys gonna act all lovey dovey now? Or can you save that for when you're alone?" Jon asked. Brendon moaned and walked out of the room.
"Hey Ry Ry, if you don't kiss Brendon today, and I mean full-on-toungue kiss, and don't cuddle with him and stuff, I'm telling her the truth." Ryan glared him down and groaned.
Sign up to rate and review this story