Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Now I'm Of Consenting Age...

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

Thanks for Geets for making me smile so this is for you!!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 772 words

0Unrated
The gang all got dressed and headed downstairs. Spencer nudged Ryan to make him get popcorn.
"Don't foget to bring your sweetheart!" Spencer smiled. Ryan smiled sweetly and grabbed Brendon's hand and led him to the kitchen. Brendon tried to pull away.
"Hunn, what's wrong? Don't you wanna come help me in the kitchen?" Ryan asked while winking. Brendon opened his mouth to protest but couldn't say anything. He followed him in the kitchen anyway. Ryan explained the deal and Brendon decided to go along with it.
"I'm sorry, gorgeaus, I just really wanted to go and watch cartoons with the guys." Brendon pouted. Ryan sighed.
"Alright, go watch cartoons. Can I have a kiss though first?" Ryan said trying not to laugh. Brendon smiled gleefully.
"Of course!" Brendon replied and planted on right on his lips. To make sure Spencer would never tell, Ryan deepend the kiss a little more. Brendon seemed to be enjouning it as well, for he responded by slipping his tongue in Ryan's mouth. What was supposed to be an innocent joke of a kiss was tunring into a full on make out session. Spencer, Jon, and Chelsea all were staring at them with mouths open and eyebrows raised. Brendon forced Ryan up against the wall that divided the living room and the kitchen. Brendon took Ryan by the wrists and raised them over his head. Ryan tried to squirm out of his tight grip but he wouldn't have it. Spencer coughed loudly and the two broke off. They stared at each other, while panting, with wide eyes givving off an expression they both understood as 'this never get's talked about again.' Brendon dropp his hands and Ryan massaged his wrists. They both cleared their throats and dusted themselves off. Brendon smiled polietly and ran over to his seat. Ryan shivered and continued to the kitchen. He made the popcorn and brought it to them before running quickly upstairs. He sat on the bed and fished around for his notebook and pen in his bag. He pulled the cap off the pen and turned the notebook open to a fresh page.

Dear You,
What the hell did I just do? I only agreed to Spencer's little challange becuase I would do anything to keep her from knowing. I ended up kissing him but it turned into a make out session! The weirdest part however, was not the initial kiss. It was the fact that I acutally enjoyed it!!! I wouldn't mind kissing him again. He was really good. UGH! I'm going to go rent a porno or get a lapdance of something. I'm going to talk about football, boobs, and asses with the guys. I'm going to drink beer and cuss like a sailor. I AM NOT GAY! I AM STRAIGHT! I LOVE CHELSEA, NOT BRENDON!
Until next time,
Praying for love
In a lapdance

Ryan


He finished writing and repeated the mantra 'I'm not gay' to himself over and over. He took a deep breath and walked downstairs. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. He walked back into the living room and took a seat in the chair furtherest from everybody else. He never looked up from the television.
"So, Ryan, are you coming with us?" Jon asked.
"WHere?" He grunted all manly like but never took his eyes away.
"We're going to get stuff for the game tonight." Spencer replied.
"Game?" Eyan asked.
"Yeah. THe superbowl." Brendon stated. He was also staring straight. Ryan shrugged.
"Wicked! You can come with me! We're going to get salsa, cheese sauce, chips, and beer!" Chelsea exclaimed. Ryan then suddenly remembered the beer he had in his hand. He took a swig and cringed at the bitter tasting liquid. He smiled falsly and took another drink.


Five minutes later, Ryan was driving Chelsea to a random grocery store. The rest of the guys went to get pizza.
"Well, I'm so happy for you and Brendon. I really hope we can be friends. I've always wanted a gay best friend!" Chelsea chirpped happily. Ryan sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Listen, I'm not gay. Neither is Brendon." Ryan confessed.
"Well, what was that whole thing at the house about?" She asked suspiciously.
"It was a cover up...becuase...Jon! Jon likes you!" He smiled at his quick wittieness. Chelsea blushed.
"Awe. That's so sweet." She said.
"Hey, I may not be gay, but I hope we can still be friends." Ryan smiled. Chelsea looked up at him with a kind smile and met his deep brown eyes thay shone with generousity.
"I'd like that even more." She replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story