Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Such A Perfect Denial...

by FallOutGrl 4 reviews

Okay, so I'm gonna switch it up a bit with the chapter. A lot will happen that you probably didn't expect happening so yeah. Be prepared.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 723 words

0Unrated
Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Brendon, and Chelsea all met back up at the house half an hour later. THey were busy setting everything up, when the phone rang. Chelsea nad Spencer looked up at each other and back at the phone. Eveyone else just looked at them in confusion. The phone rang a second time and Spencer and Chelsea ran as fast as they could to get to it first. Spencer tripped Chelsea on the way and she fell, only to slide across the floor. She smirked and pushed herself with her hands to go faster. Spencer reached the phone first but Chelsea grabbed the cord dropping it down to her level. She held it up to her ear only to crash into the wall. Spencer then picked up the phone and answered it. He stuck his tongue out at her and smirked proudly.

Spencer: Yellow? And not the color!
Stranger: Spencer? What was that loud racket?
Spencer: Mom?
Mrs. Smith: Yes, Spencer. Now answer my question.
Spencer: Me and Chels were just having a bit of fun, that's all.
Mrs. Smith: Spencer, you know the rules. No fooling around in the house!
Spencer: I'm sorry. I forgot.
Mrs. Smith: sighs I'm just letting you know we will be home a little earlier than expected. Is your sister there?
Spencer: Yeah...
Mrs. Smith: Let me talk to her.
Spencer: Alright, bye Mom.


Spencer sighed as he handed the phone to his sister. Chelsea stole the phone from him and pressed it to her ear. Spencer sighed and went back to the kitchen to help.
"What's up dude?" Jon asked. Spencer sighed and shook his head.
"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." He replied and went back to helping out.
"Mom! That's so stupid! Why can't I...Mom! He is none of your business! You don't have any right to tell me who I should date or not! Stay out of my life!" Chelsea screamed from the living room and slammed the phone down. She then picked it up again and dialed a number quickly.

Stranger: Hello?
Chelsea: Hi, this is Chelsea can I talk to Carolyn please?
Stranger: No, I'm afraid I'm busy right now laughs.
Chelsea: laughs Listen can you come over for a bit? I really need someone to talk to.
Carolyn: Yeah sure thing hunn, is anyone else over?
Chelsea: Yeah, Spencer and some of his buddies are over for the game.
Carolyn: Alright, I'll be right over.
Chelsea: Kay thanks see you soon.
Carolyn: Yup, see ya


Chelsea hung up again and walked over to the guys. She jumped up on the counter and watched the guys prepare for the almighty Super Bowl. She laughed to herself quietly.
"Guys? Carolyn's coming over, is that okay?" She asked. The guys all nodded. Chelsea smiled and jumped off the counter. Half an hour later, there was a knock on the door. Chelsea slid down the hardwood hallway to the door. When she opened it, Carolyn wasn't the one standing there. Instead, a tall man with pale skin and ice blue eyes with a full lipped smile stood there. He was wearing a long sleeved black shirt with a black button up vest over top, black jeans, black fingerless racing gloves, and a thin white scarf wrapped once around his neck. Chelsea's look of surprise faded into a grin.
"Can I come in?" He asked in a sweet yet deep voice. Chelsea nodded and let him in. He wrapped one arm around her waist and tangled his free hand in her hair. She giggled slightly and drapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her in closer for a kiss. Five minutes later, they realized oxygen was needed to survive. Their lips broke apart but they never let go of each other.
"I'm so glad you came here." She smiled. He smiled and lightly kissed her again.
"Me too." He said. Sudden;y, Spencer walked by and noticed the couple. He coughed loudly and they turned to look at him. Chelsea smiled.
"Who is this?" Spencer asked, being a protective big brother.
"This is my boyfriend-" Before Chelsea could say his name, Carolyn walked in the door.

I'll give you two guesses to who her boyfriend is. If you guess right, you can have a cookie.

==Love It? Hate It? Review Please!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story