Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Swear To Shake It Up If You Swear To Listen

by FallOutGrl 4 reviews

It's been a while gals and pals? Have no fear! New chapter!!! This gets a little intimate towards the end. Enjoy.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 801 words

0Unrated
"Jake!!!" Carolyn squealed in excitement and hugged him tightly. Spencer shook his head and walked back into the living room. Jared hugged Carolyn back but let go and went back to Chelsea.
"That's why I came. I have to tell you something." Jake said in a totally serious tone. Chelsea looked at him strangely.
"Wait, you mean she doesn't know? You told me you already broke up with her! She was all okay with it!" Carolyn exclaimed. Jake looked back at Carolyn.
"Whoa, I get it. You're breaking up with me because you're having an affair with Carolyn!!! You jerk! Get out of my house! I never want to speak to either of you again!" Chelsea screamed. Tears were already welling up in her eyes. Carolyn looked crushed but walked out of the house anyway. Jake was quick to follow. He turned around half way however and gave her the finger. Chelsea gasped but before she could do anything back, Ryan had already ran outside and jumped on top of him. He had pinned him to the ground and was beating him senselessly. Jake yelled for him to stop but he wouldn't. Eventually, Chelsea, Brendon, Spencer, and Jon all had to run outside to pull Ryan off of Jake. Ryan stumbled backwards a tad but was totally fine. Jake was a bloody mess, however. He stood up and ran away. Everyone was staring at Ryan in shock.
"Where did that come from?" Spencer asked. Ryan shrugged and kicked a rock.
"I don't like it when guys mistreat girls, I guess." Ryan shrugged.
"Where did you learn that?" Chelsea asked in complete and utter astonishment. The three other guys all nodded in agreement. Ryan smiled sheepishly.
"You know how every Thursday I go to see my grandmother?" Ryan smiled.
"You learn how to fight from your grandmother?" Jon asked which made Ryan laugh.
"No! My grandmother died a long time ago. I take kickboxing now." Ryan confessed.
"Why didn't you just tell us that?" Brendon asked. Ryan shrugged.
"I don't know, I didn't think it be cool or whatever. Besides, it was pretty cool so show off right there." He laughed. They all smiled and walked back into the house. They all then watched the football game with no distractions.

After the game, they all decided to go to bed. Everyone went to their designated bed and fell asleep soon. Except for Ryan. He was wide-awake. He couldn't stop thinking of what happened that afternoon. He got up and decided to check on Chelsea. Her door was open so he slipped in.
"Chelsea? You up?" He half whispered. Chelsea sat up slowly and yawned.
"I am now. What's up?" She asked. Ryan smiled slightly and sat down on the edge of the bed. She lightly tapped the space next to her and he moved up to the spot she offered.
"I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd check on you." Ryan admitted. Chelsea smiled slightly and laid back down. Ryan followed suit.
"Well, what's on your mind?" Chelsea asked. He shrugged.
"Lot's of stuff." He answered.
"Like?"
"You."
"Me? Why me?"
"I don't know."
"Is there a reason you beat up Jake for me?"
"Maybe."
"Why won't you tell me the truth?"
"How do you know I'm not telling the truth?" It was very dark and they couldn't see each other well.
"Your avoiding the subject which means you don't want to tell me." She replied. Ryan contemplated this for a bit.
"I like you. I always have." Ryan sighed in bitter defeat. Chelsea blushed and smiled widely although Ryan couldn't tell.
"Ditto." She said happily. Ryan swallowed hard and decided to go for it. He puckered his lips and leaned in. Chelsea burst into giggles.
"What?" Ryan asked in confusion.
"That's my forehead, smarty pants," She replied. Ryan groaned inwardly and muttered curses to himself. Chelsea sighed and put her hands on the sides of his face. "Try it like this." She instructed and pulled him in. Their lips touched and Ryan slid his arms around her waist while she snaked hers around his neck. They then broke off.
"Wow, you're a great kisser." Ryan stated. Chelsea lightly laughed.
"Ryan? Will you do something for me?" She asked.
"Sure." He replied.
"Will you kiss me like you kissed Brendon?" She requested. Ryan smiled at this and obeyed her command. He then reached for the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head. She started to help him by taking off her pants, seeing as how he was only in his black silk boxers and she was in her pyjama's. Soon enough, they were completely naked.

They ended up...well, making love isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
But.
You.
Get.
The.
Picture.

Oh, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy.
Sign up to rate and review this story