Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Slow Motion, See Me Let Go

by FallOutGrl 3 reviews

Sorry this chapter took so long. It was very hard to write. You'll see why. Red and review please!!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 1263 words

0Unrated
Chelsea slowly stretched as she opened her eyes. She expected Ryan to be sleeping next to her but he wasn't. She sat up quickly in the bed to see Ryan, fully dressed, sitting on the corner of the bed. He had his back to her and was hunched over. Chelsea smiled slightly and wrapped a sheet around her. Ryan still didn't notice her. She stood up and walked over to her dresser.
"What's up angel?" She whispered over her shoulder. Ryan looked up at her in surprise and Chelsea giggled. She didn't notice that he was hiding something behind his back. She went back to her dresser, opening random drawers and pulling out an outfit. Ryan quickly stuffed the object back into his bag, which he had gotten from Spencer's room.
"Nothing much, gorgeous. You?" Ryan half whispered back as he walked over to her. He slung his arms around her shoulders lightly and kissed her neck. Chelsea smiled to herself and hugged her clothes to her chest. She turned around and kissed him on the lips. Ryan let go of her so she could get dressed and he went back to his bag. She got dressed quickly and sat down beside him.
"What were you doing this morning?" She asked with a slight yawn. Ryan looked at her as if to say why do you need to know?
"Nothing. Why do you care?" He snapped. Chelsea jerked back a bit as if she had just been punched.
"Well, thank you. For everything. The lovely night, the great morning. Just...lovely." Chelsea replied, quite hurt. She pushed herself off the bed and walked over to her window. Ryan's face softened as he stood up and joined her. He stood behind her with his hands lightly on her shoulders and he kissed her neck up to her cheek. She sighed and continued looking out the window.
"I'm sorry, beautiful. It's just I'm so used to my parents asking stuff like that and I get defensive. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it out on you. I love you." Ryan whispered softly in her ear before kissing her cheek gently.
"It's alright. I just...with what we did last night, I'd expect us to be more open. You know?" Chelsea turned her head around to look at him. He nodded and kissed her again. Suddenly, Ryan broke the kiss off and rushed out of the room. She stood there for a few moments before walking quickly after him. She found him on his knees in the bathroom. The violent noises of Ryan retching woke everyone else up. Chelsea immediately rushed to his side and rubbed his back gently while pulling his hair out of his face. Brendon, Spencer, and Jon immediately appeared in the bathroom as well. Ryan finished throwing up and weakly flushed the toilet. He collapsed on the floor after wiping his mouth off with toilet paper that Chelsea got him. Everyone was frantic and worried. Jon and Spencer picked him up stretcher style and brought him into Chelsea's room. They set him on the bed while Brendon and Chelsea grabbed face cloths and soaked them in cold water. Chelsea lightly dabbed the cold towels against his cheeks.
"Why would he have thrown up again though?" Spencer asked.
"I don't know. He didn't have anything to eat or drink did he? And if he didn't those cupcakes are definatley not in his system anymore." Brendon stated.
"Yeah. Has anyone noticed, though, he keeps getting skinnier and skinneir?" Jon questioned. Everyone thought about this for a moment before nodding.
"And, five minutes into the first class or so, he always asks to go to the bathroom." Spencer added. The four of them all stared at the unconscious Ryan Ross on the bed in confusion.
"Well, this morning when I woke up, he was on the edge of the bed and looked like he was hiding something. He seemed to stuff something in his bag a few minutes later, too." Chelsea said while looking at the baby face of her new lover.
"Wait...back up. Edge of the bed....whose bed?" Spencer asked with a raised eyebrow. Chelsea's eyes widened as she remembered none of them knew about last night.
"Uhm...well...he was...uhh..." Chelsea tripped on her words. Spencer gasped.
"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM LAST NIGHT?!?!?!" Spencer shouted. Brendon and Jon both exchanged looks of shock. Chelsea blushed like mad.
"Yeah so? I love him and there is nothing you can do to change that." She stated boldly. Spencer shook his head.
"Whatever. I don't care at this point. What were you saying about him hiding something?" Spencer asked slightly irritated.
"He seemed as if he was hiding something this morning and he stuffed something in his bag. When I asked him about it he snapped saying it was none of my business and stuff." Chelsea finished. Brendon grabbed Ryan's bag and sat down cross-legged on the floor and opened it. He held it upside down and shook it so all of the contents would come out. Several pill bottles spilled out on the carpet. Chelsea, Spencer, and Jon all rushed to their knees by Brendon and each picked up the bottles.
"What the hell? Xnanax? Dexedrine?" Jon looked at the two bottles he picked up in confusion.
"He's got a bunch of medication that isn't even prescribed for him!" Brendon stated in shock. The four of them looked at each other in worry. They then looked back up at Ryan who murmured something and moved slightly.
"We put everything back in the bag except for the pills. We take the pills, hide them, and if he asks for them, we talk to him about it." Spencer whispered. Everyone nodded in agreement and Spencer picked up the bottles and ran quickly down the stairs. Brendon and Jon packed everything away quickly and placed the bag back where Ryan had it. Chelsea sat back on the bed and dabbed Ryan's face with the cloth again. His eyes slowly opened and he smiled when he saw Chelsea.
"Hey Ry-Ry! You feeling better?" Brendon asked with a smile. Ryan sat up and nodded. Jon rushed over to him and hugged him tightly.
"Thank God! We thought you were dead!" Jon said while fake crying. Ryan laughed lightly and hugged him back. His eyes met Chelsea's and he smiled slightly. She smiled back and took his hand.
"It's okay, they know." She explained. Ryan nodded and smiled again.
"Where's Spencer?" Ryan asked in a raspy voice.
"He's downstairs, making breakfast for you." Chelsea replied. Brendon and Jon took that as their cue to run downstairs and tell Spencer to start making breakfast.
"Did he take it well?" Ryan asked in worry.
"Well, not as well as I'd hoped but well enough." Chelsea replied.
"Oh, well that's good then."
"We're all really worried about you. What's going on?"
"I don't know. I just had to throw up. I'm not really sure why."
"You can tell me you know, if something is up. I won't judge you for anything. I love you, Ryan." Chelsea had her hand on his cheek and was rubbing it gently with his thumb. Ryan smiled and nuzzled into her hand even more.
"I know, I would tell you. Nothing is wrong though. I promise. I love you too." Ryan replied and placed his hand over top of hers. Chelsea smiled slightly and kissed him softly on the lips.
"Come on, let's go eat breakfast." She said and the got up and headed downstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story