Categories > Original > Romance > To Do What You Have To

You Want Us To What?!

by GremlinDuck 0 reviews

Sakuya and Jay grow closer and they get a few unexpected visitors.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 659 words

1Original
------
Chapter 2

After the incident in the park they felt strangely uncomfortable around each other and began to unconciously avoid one another. Everyone noticed it too because there were less P.D.A.'s between the two. But avoiding each other was difficult especially because they were room-mates.

The shift for the day had just ended and Jay was struggling with one of the boxes from the lab she had to bring home with her. The box toppled and would have fallen to the ground had Sakuya not of grabbed it at the last second.

Jay blew out a sigh of relief, "Thanks." She said blushing, suddenly feeling shy around her.

"No problem, want me to help you get these home?"

"Yeah, that'd be great."

The whole way to their apartment they were silent.

When they got there Sakuya put down the box on the coffee table and waited until Jay did the same before she pulled her into a hug, making Jay squeak in confusion.

Jay's rigid stance relaxed when Sakuya pressed a soft kiss to her forehead.

"We can't keep avoiding each other anymore, I miss being with you." Sakuya said massaging her shoulders.

Jay sighed happily, her head lolling forward against her chest. "We work, go to school, and live together. It' not like we haven't seen each other."

"It's not the same and you know it."

"I know, I've missed you too."

Jay nuzzled against Sakuya's neck and Sakuya pulled her closer, resting her chin or her head.

"Jay? How do you feel about me?" Sakuya asked suddenly.

Jay blushed and hid her face in Sakuya's shoulder.

"Jay, look at me." Sakuya said sternly. Jay looked up. "That's better, now tell me, how do you feel about me?"

"Uh...Well I..." Jay stuttered, then looking up she saw the amusement on Sakuya's face.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" She muttered darkly, Sakuya laughed.

"C'mon, answer my question."

"How about you answer my question! How do you feel about me?"

Sakuya smiled seductively and pulled Jay close so that their faces were millemeters apart.

"I love you." She purred.

Then drew her in for a kiss.

When they pulled away, Jay was flustered, and Sakuya looked rather pleased with herself.

"Now that I've answered your question, you have to answer mine."

"I love you too, dork." Jay said still flustered and panting lightly.

They were about to kiss again when the doorbell rang. Jay bristled in annoyance, Sakuya grinned at the reaction.

Jay sighed and went to the door, opening it she only saw a blur as something jumped on her and toppled her over.

"Aries! Down boy!" Rachel cried as she tried to pull her puppy, who was happily licking Jay's face, off of her sister while Phil and Lucas laughed from behind her.

Chuckling, Sakuya bent down to help Jay up as Rachel picked up her puppy.

"Eww dog drool." Jay muttered to herself, "Sorry, sis." Rachel said apologeticly.

"That's alright, c'mon in you guys."

"Hey guy's."

"Hey Sakuya." They greeted.

"Where not actually here for a visit." Phil said. "There's recently been a number of sightings of mysterious creatures in the New York subways." He explained.

"So? What do you want us to do about it, we're not feild agents, we just work in the labs," Sakuya said irritably.

"We know that but all of the other agents are currently incapacitated from that mutant worm attack last week."

"And beside's you two said that you've always wanted a more hands on job, well, this is your chance." Lucas goaded.

Sakuya didn't look pleased, looking over at Jay she had to do a double take. Jay currently had that glazed over, starry eyed look, like the one's in the Japanese cartoons. 'Well, that's kinda' creepy'

She turned back to Phil and Lucas. "Sorry guys, you'll just have to get some one el-"

"We'll do it!" Jay cried.

"What?!"

Rachel grinned. "That's great."

Sakuya groaned. 'Greeeaaat.'

------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story