Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Your Average Non-groupie [5]

Not The Greatest Band Ever

by Silvana 6 reviews

Boy walks into Girl. Girl drops stuff. Stuff = band stuff. Girl hates band. Boy = Band member. Only, the catch is, she doesn't know that... Mild Language

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 315 words

1Original
Not the Greatest Band ever.

She was hurrying down the street like there were the hoards of hell after her. If this was true, that may have been why she was so annoyed at the man who walked into her, sending the contents of her plastic carrier bag, spiralling on to the floor.
"Shit," she said quite loudly.
"God, I'm sorry," he replied, hastily, bending down to help he pick up what she'd dropped then paused as he saw the CD...and the T-shirt...and he guessed the poster was of the same band as well.
"Guess you like My Chem huh?" he asked, after handing her the CD. She wrinkled her nose. "No."
He frowned at her puzzled. "Then what's with the..." he trailed off, gesturing to the merchandise that was now back in the bag. She laughed slightly. "Oh that. It's for my little sister. Well, not that she's that little anymore. It's her birthday and-" she stopped. "Why am I telling you this?" she asked.
He shrugged. "Beats me."
"Oh no. You don't like them do you?" she asked, almost whining.
He shrugged again. "They're okay. Not the greatest band ever." At that she snorted. "You can say that again."
"They're okay. Not the greatest band ever," he smiled at her. She laughed and he laughed with her.
"I, err, have to go," she said after a few seconds, "It was nice to meet you...?" she trailed off waiting for a name.
"Mikey," he finished for her.
"Nice to meet you Mikey," she said, before walking away.
"Nice to meet you too," Michael James Way said quietly, before continuing to walk towards where he was headed.

___________

An: yeah, putting this up to see if anyone like sit an dwhether I should continue. If you like review, if you don't review. If it's constructive (bad or good points) you get rating points.
Rika.
Sign up to rate and review this story