Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > CAMPING! (screams Neil in terror)

shity shity shity, i am in shity! Therisa's gonn kill me with shity shity shity, an iwill sing shity shity shity all the way home!

by frenchfish 4 reviews

Odie, is checking dear old Jay's e-mail, and accidentally deletes an e-mail fromTerisa that she is addmitting her trufeelings for him! OH Y GOD! what will hedo? find out in Odie's chapter!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 1456 words

0Unrated
"Jeez why is it so hot here?" Herry asked, I frowned "it's called the south Herry" i point out, i was ina sweat to, jeez and people with my colour skin aresupposed to not get hot so fast! We were all looking at the truck that stood before us, it only had 5 seats "well Atlanta and Odie are the smallest and lightest, Atlanta being bigger then Odie, can sit on Herry in the front seat and Odie could sit on Archie in the back" Jay says, Archie bit his lip. Here's the 4-11 onall the relationships in this group of freaks from methology: Archi has the BIGGEST crush on Atlanta, and gets jealous quickly, Atlanta is starting to like him i think....but she has absolultly no idea helikes her! They are what i call: Dim. Then there's Jay and Therisa, as Atlanta seems to have put it, Jay ikes Therisa, Therisa likes Jay....THERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! well if i might inquire, they have absolutly zero chance of a real relationship, cause Jay nor Therisa will ever tell. and even if Therisa took thefirst step, i know Jay well enough to know that he cares to much about her, to put her up like that, with Crounos just waiting to shoot us down. This whole thing is ike one of those old western movie's, where the heroes are cowboys and ride horses and shoot really fake looking guns. Howdy partner, I can hear Herry saying that already.

"Alright, how long of adrive is it?" Herry asked "2 hours, 33 minutes and 26 secondesifi'm right and Jay doesn'tget lost" i say "so 2 hours and a half" Jay says jumping in "no! i said 2 hours and-" Herry cut me off "it'll take us at least 6 hours with Jay driving" he tells mepicking me up and placing me in the truck. "I heard that, and you haven't ever seen me drive!" Jay tells Herry, Herry laughs and gets in, Atlanta hops onto his lap with ease "paper bags?" Atlanta askes "Check" Archie says showing a hand full of puck bags "mouth wash?" she askes "it in my bag" Herry tells her "oh jeez, anyone else got some?" she askes recoiling from Herry, His bag does smell like a cat died in it "yes, there's some in my bag" Jay tells her, "check then, wet clothes?" she askes "yeppers" I say ponting to the dash boared in the front seat where the box of wipes sit in all there briliance. "Okay, we have everything we need, don't get our stomachs going Jay" Herry warns Jay, as Jay inserts the key into the ignition.

"Were off" hesays as he pulls out of the parking spot smoothly. Turns out Jay is like THE BEST DRIVER EVER! well that's form the opinion of someone with a stomach that is begging to jump out! But he drove fast but smoothly, Herry fell asleep it was so smooth! "Jay, you'll have to drive more often" i told him, as i sat on Archie, Archie had officially fallen asleep "thans, see, i told you you guys had nothing to worry about" he said happily. Soon Atlanta fell to sleep, Therisa was next, then Neil. I sat up strait checking my e-mails, Jay looked back at me "would you check mine?" he asked "all over it" i told him, i clicked on his icon, you may be asking yoursef 'you need a password to check e-mails' but do you seriously think i genious such as myself needs a password to get into e-mail systems? ha! you crack me up!

"Okay there's one form your mom it says 'hi jay, hope your having fun at Astronot school, Marie-Angela is still begging for your e-mail, did you dump her Jay? or is it just me? please write back soon, goodbye, Marie-Angela says love you. bye XoXo" i stop, Jay is turning bright red "i did dump her, she just doesn't know it yet" Jay said, i laugh "If you don't mind, take the e-mail at the bottom of my contacts list and send her an e-mail saying i'm breaking up with her" Jay asked me "sure, Okay how does this sound: Marie-Angela, i am sorry to have to do this over an e-mail, but i have to end our relationship, i am sorry, but astronot school might take a long time andi don't want to hurt you cause i can't see you. Have to go, the patrol wardon is telling me to shut off the computer. good bye Marie-Angela, sorry again, bye." i finish, i was typing it "exactly!" Jay says happily "she's been bugging the crap out of my mom,she was the hot cheerleader girl at my old school, asked meout 3 times before i said yes. Wasn't to bad in the end" he addmitted, i scrolled down the webpage to find her info. At the bottom was a picture of her, she had long blond hair down to her butt and was VERY hot, though not quite at the Therisa level. "wow! and it took her asking you 3 times to say yes?" i aksed him "yeah" he addmitted.

I kept checkinghis e-mails "Kayla sent you an e-mail, she says: HeyJay, how's school, it's really dull here without my big brother, just thought i'd tell you first, Adam (soccer captain at my school, you know the really hot one) asked me out, i said yes, he's nice, but mom will freak, she says no boyfriends till i'm your age! wellihave to go! better not tell! later Jay!" I finished and laughed, Jay went red again "she's kinda...a lot like me" he said "if she looks like you, but a girl, i have no trouble imagining her havingany trouble with getting a boyfriend" i tell him laughing "okay...that was aquward" Jay says, i scroll for his last e-mail, i read it to myself first:

Dear Jay
I don't know why the heck i can;t say this to your face, but i really like you. I know this is aquward but i had to tell you.
luv Therisa

I gulpped i was gonna copy and paste it on a file so i could show people without hacking into Jay's e-mail again, but i accidentally pressed the 'delete' button! "crap!" i said,i searched for it for a while....but it was gone. Therisa's gonna murder me, then she'll think Jay is ignoring the e-mail cause he don't like her! God this is bad "if i write a new e-mail..." now i have plan! I tried to hack into Therisa's file...No! it's code protected! AHHH! i'm losing my touch! AHHHHH i feel so ussless! AHHHH! "is there any others?" Jay asked hearing a bit of my muttering "um....no" i lie, "cool" he says. 'Now look what you've done! You have to tell Jay' said my angel on my right shoulder "no, you do not! he'll get embarrassed! Just let it play' said mydevil on my left shoulder, they started to fight with one another "shut up both of you!" i yell at them "Odie! are you alright?" Jay askes me "um, sorry, just, um, warming up myvoice"i lie "worst excuse ever Odie, but i wont ask" Jay says. I smile 'good idea Jay', i have absolutky no chance of sleeping now! my brain is buzzing! I'm too worried about what will happen! my little devil guywon i guess...unless i confess later on... this sucks, andi still have an hour to ponder all of this! AHHHHHHH GOD ABOVE HELP ME OUT HERE! I'L GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY! PROMISE!

"shit, i have to stop here, Madame le meany author says so" i say, i am directing this to the evil author before me.
"ya, well you don;thave to shovel your drive way! i have a REALLY
long drive way!" she says almost crying at the thought of all that snow.
"fine i guess i'll nly be a bit angry at you" i tell her, handing over the right of speach.
"hey everyone,thanks Odie, sorry about the shortness! but it just snowed a mountaine outside again, so i have to go and...shovel (DUN dun dun!) well see ya later aligators!" says me, the author, frenchfish. so i guess i'll see youall later!
"Frenchfih does NOT i repeat NOT own Class of the titans, Air canada, GMC trucks or Florida for that matter. she own's a shovel though, Get cracken Frenchfish!" Odie tellsme as i grab my HUGE shovel "well i have to go,so bye! and Odie'd right i don't own any of those things...but i wish i could be in florida...they don't have to shovel snow!" I say and leave the room.


Sign up to rate and review this story