Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tourbus Trauma

Chapter 11: I Love You, Please... be with me

by KMidnite 5 reviews

Sad, all I can say

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 674 words

0Unrated
"Look, I am sorry, okay? I didn't mean to make you cry" Pete begged seeing an emotionless and angry Isaab. He looked like he too was about to cry. Isaab was sick of crying so she just kept them for at least awhile.
"Well, you did Pete. You really did." She said trying not to sound angry. "Now what? You love me?" she put her hands in the air.
"I don't know." Pete said quietly, pretending to play with them hem of his shirt.
"God, Pete! I don't know what the hell am I supposed to do with you." She yelled.
"So what are you saying, you don't love me?" he asked, looking up. She noticed the saddest look on his face.
"I never said I didn't love you" she said
"But you never said you did" he replied
"What the fuck do you want me to say?" she said, the tears finally streaming out. "Do you want me to say that I do and I'll be with you?" she looked at him and waited for an answer. He didn't say anything. "You know that I would never say that." Pete looked up. "I have a boy friend, and he's Ryan. And I love him too, very much." Pete hung his head.
"Look, I want to be with you, so much." He said, reaching out a hand and tried to pull Isaab's face closer, but she pulled away.
"Well, you can't." She said, her voice hoarse and broken. She looked down, so Pete wouldn't see her cry. She hated him seeing her cry again.
"Do you love me?" Pete asked. She looked up from her tears.
"Pete, don't do that." She waved her hand in front of her.
"Why? Just tell me. I love you Isabelle Amanda Trohman. More than anyone else in this-" he was interrupted by a slap to his face. Isaab wasn't even thinking. She never slapped Pete.
"Stop it Pete, just stop it." She said looking up and putting her hands on her head.
"Why do you have to make everything so complicated?" she said, putting her hands down and shaking her head.
"Isaab... please..." he said taking a step closer and trying to hug her, she pulled away.
"Pete, you might get everything you want, well almost everything, you are not getting me. I don't care if you're 'Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the fucking third' or not. I am not leaving Ryan."
"God, you sound like he's your husband" he said raising his voice a little.
"How do you know what he is to me or isn't? You might as well know that Ryan proposed to me that night when I didn't come back to our hotel room." She didn't even think while saying. She looked surprised like Pete but with her hand cupping her mouth for a second.
"What did you say?" he asked with a tone of wishing she didn't. She ignored the tone.
"I said yes" she looked at him in the eye and lied.
"You lie." He said looking into those grey-hazel eyes Isaab and Joe shared. She looked away from the gaze.
"See? You can't say yes, even if he asked you which I am not sure he has the balls to do."
"Don't ever say that about my boyfriend. Whether you like it or not, he is my boyfriend, and still your friend." she said, Pete hung his head again.
"Pete, I am so sick of talking like this, even if it's the first time. If you really wanted to know, I really do love you, but what me and Ryan have is special, and I don't want to ruin it." She stepped closer to him and reached out and put her index finger under his chin and lifted it up. She cupped her hands on his face and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
"Don't ever tell anyone I did that" she whispered at his ear. They opened their eyes and looked at each other.

I shouldn't have done that
Sign up to rate and review this story