Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Technically Our Marriage Is Saved...

Chapter Four : Questionnaire.....

by Toxic_Love 2 reviews

Read and find out!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 438 words

0Unrated
"So, what were you listening to?" Ryan asked.
"Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off," I responded.
"Oh, who is your favorite band?" Jon asked.
"Panic! At The Disco," I said.
"Cool! I'm guessing you're excited for the concert tonight," Ryan said.
"Hell yeah! I was disappointed when my dad told me that I couldn't go, but I was glad when Brendon called and told him that he could pick me up," I smiled.
"You knew it was Brendon when he called?" he questioned.
"Oh, no. My dad just told me that his friend was going to pick me up and bring me straight home, and that I couldn't get any of you're autographs. So you could imagine how excited I was when I found out that my dad was friends with Brendon. I mean, I'm not your typical fangirl. I don't jump all over you guys. But you probably already knew that, since I haven't jumped on you yet," I laughed.
"Yeah, we were kind of scared to sit down, in fear of you jumping all over us," Spencer smiled.
"Do you know when Brendon is going to be back?" asked Jon.
"No, I don't. Sorry. I told him that I would wait for you guys, I mean I guess you could call him up on your sidekicks or you could use my cell phone," I offered.
"Yeah, I don't know where my sidekick is at the moment, so could I use your cell?" Spencer asked.
"Yes, I offered didn't I?" I giggled. I handed Spencer my cell phone and he punched in 10 numbers (considering Brendon is from a different state).
"Hey, it's Spencer. Yeah I'm using Taylor's cell phone. Well I couldn't find my sidekick, so she offered to let me use hers. Um, they're all here, we're just waiting for you and Britt to get back. Yup, I'll see you then. Bye," and with that, Spence hung up, "Thanks for letting me use your cell phone, Tay."
"Ah, no biggie," I responded.
"He said that we should just meet him at the stage," Spence said.
"Did he say what time?" Jon asked.
"Around 7, and it's 5 now, so I guess we could go walk around," Spence said.
"All right. Let's go!" I exclaimed.
"Wow, I never knew someone who was this excited about walking around Summerfest, when she's probably gone every year," Ryan laughed.
Of course, I didn't hear this because I was way ahead of them.

~RyRo's P.O.V.~

"Listen guys, I have to tell you something, I'll tell Bden later. It's about Taylor...." I trailed off.
Sign up to rate and review this story