Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Technically Our Marriage Is Saved...

Chapter Five : New Boyfriend...

by Toxic_Love 1 review

Taylor gets a new boyfriend.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 624 words

0Unrated
~Still RyRo's P.O.V.~

"Dude, what is it?" Jon practically yelled at me.
"Shut up, I don't want her to hear me..." I yet again trailed off, "I really like her."
"Aw man, we already knew that....we could tell by the way you stared at her the WHOLE time," Spencer emphasized.
"Well why don't you want Brendon to know right now?" Jon asked.
"Because, even though he has a girlfriend, I know he likes her too," I huffed out with one breath.
"How would you know that?" Jon questioned. 'Geez, will he stop asking questions already?'
"I saw the way he stared at her," I stated.
"When did you see him anyways?" Spence asked.
"When they were getting out of the car."
"Oh," Jon and Spencer said at the same time.

~Taylor's P.O.V.~

"HURRY UP, YOU SLOW POKES!" I yelled. They had to be at least 100 feet behind me.
"We're coming!" Ryan yelled. I stopped to wait for them to catch up.
"So what were you guys talking about back there?" I asked.
"Oh, Ryan was just telling us about how he likes - OW! What the hell was that for?" Spencer said when Ryan hit him upside the head.
"Shut up..." Ryan gritted his teeth.
"What the hell is up with you guys?" I wondered.
"Um..nothing. Listen, Tay, I gotta tell you something. Even though Spence pretty much said it," Ry said.
"What is it?" I asked sweetly.
"Um. Taylor, I like you. I mean I REALLY like you," he managed to mutter.
"Ry, I really like you too," I smiled.
"Well that's good because I was kinda scared you were going to -," I kissed him, hard.
"Um, I think we should be going," Jon suggested, and dragged Spencer off in another direction.
"So, um, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" Ryan asked.
"Yeah, I'd love to," I kissed him again, "Do you want to meet my uncle?"
"That was kind of random but sure, why not?"
"Actually it wasn't THAT random, he does work at Summerfest," I laughed.
"Oh, okay," he laughed a long with me. We walked hand in hand up to the Galaxy Forest booth.
"Hey!" I said to my uncle.
"Hi there, Taylor."
"This is my NEW boyfriend, Ryan Ross. He's from a band that is playing later tonight."
"What band is that?" he asked.
"Panic! At The Disco!" I exclaimed.
"Oh, isn't that, that band you always talk about?"
"Um, yeah," I blushed, hoping Ryan wouldn't see.
"Well, I guess we got to go because its 6 30 and we're supposed to meet Bren at 7, remember?" Ry said.
"Yeah. I'll see you later!" I said to my uncle.
"Bye, tell your mom I said hi," he said.
"I will."

"What took you guys so long?" asked Jon.
"We stopped off at the Galaxy Forest booth, because Taylor's uncle works there. She just wanted to say hi," Ryan responded for me. Brendon looked down at our interlaced hands and got an annoyed look on his face.
"Ry, can I talk to you for a second?" Brendon asked.
"Yeah, sure," he said. Ry let go of my hand and they walked out of the dressing room.
"I wonder what they're talking about," Spencer said.
"Um, dude...duh! Brendon saw Ryan and Taylor holding hands, and he got pissed off," Jon said.
"Wait, why would Brendon get pissed that Ryan was holding hands with me?" I asked, totally oblivious.
"You're telling me you didn't know that Brendon likes you?" Spencer blurted out.
"Well now I do," I said absolutely shocked, "but I thought he had a girlfriend."
"Yeah, but that doesn't mean that he can't have a "crush" on a another girl," J-Walk pointed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story