Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Technically Our Marriage Is Saved...

Chapter Six: A Filler

by Toxic_Love 2 reviews

A filler.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 309 words

0Unrated
"Oh," was all that could come out of my mouth, "um, wow, never suspected that one. Yeah, well he's going to have deal with the fact that I'm dating Ryan now."
"Okay, but expect there to be some tension between Ryan and Brendon," Spencer said.

~Brendon's P.O.V.~

"WHAT THE FUCK, MAN???" I asked.
"What?" Ryan asked.
"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU HOLDING HANDS WITH TAYLOR???" I screamed at him
"Um, last time I checked, I thought I could have a girlfriend," he said.
"Dude, I like her!" I yelled, calming down a little bit.
"Yeah, and you have a girlfriend. That really doesn't work out, now does it?"
I just stood there, not knowing what to say.
"That's what I thought," he smirked, "And I'm not giving Taylor up, just so you can go out with her. I like her A LOT. You're not going to ruin this for me."
"Whatever!" I yelled, and stalked off.

~Taylor's P.O.V.~

Ryan walked into the dressing room looking pretty pissed.
"Hey babe, wanna tell me what's on your mind?" I asked. He looked at me somberly, sat down on the couch, and pulled me onto his lap.
"Yeah. Well Brendon is pissed at me for being your boyfriend. And now he went to take a walk or something."
"It's okay. He'll get over it. At least, he's going to have to get over it. Where is Britt anyways?"
"Um, getting something to drink, I think," Jon answered.
:"Oh okay. Good, I didn't want her to hear any of that," I said

*************************
Sorry it's so short (even though all the other ones are short) I'm just not that good at writing long chapters. I've been having a hard time trying to write this between school, friends, and family. So sorry if it takes me longer to update than usual.
Sign up to rate and review this story