Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Technically Our Marriage Is Saved...

Chapter Seven : The Break - Up...

by Toxic_Love 1 review

Just Read it.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 429 words

0Unrated
"What didn't you want me to hear?" asked Brittany as she walked into the room.
"We didn't want you to hear...what Brendon got you for your birthday," I said quickly.
"Nice save," Ryan whispered in my ear. I smiled back at him.
"Oh, what did he get me for my birthday!!!????" she asked like a little child.
"Not going to tell...." I responded, "That would ruin the surprise, silly!"
"Oh, all right. I'll wait," she replied sadly. She walked out of the room to go find Brendon.
"Geez, that was close," Jon said.
"Yeah, I know," was all Spencer could manage to say.
Ryan gently pushed me off of his lap.
"We have to get ready for the show, sorry babe."
"Naw, it's okay."
"Okay," Ryan said. He gave me a kiss and went into the other room to get dressed.
I pulled out my iPod and started listening to it.

~Brittany's P.O.V.~

I walked around Summerfest, looking for Brendon. I guess he went for a walk or something. I kept walking until I found him by the entrance.
"Hey baby," I said walking up to him.
"Hey, I have to talk to you," he responded.
"Okay...you're going to have to hurry up because Ryan, Jon, and Spencer are getting ready for the show."
"All right, I've been thinking, and I want to break up."
"Wait, WHAT?!?! WHY!?!" I started crying.
"Please don't cry, but I think it would be best for the both of us."
"How can it be best for us?"
"Because we've fought WAY too many times for our own good, and I believe that you deserve better."
"Why do you figure that?" I asked still crying.
"Because I like Taylor."
"HOW CAN YOU LIKE THAT SLUT???"
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TELLING ME THAT SHE'S A SLUT?????? IF ANYTHING YOU'RE THE FUCKING SLUT!!! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE, YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU'RE THE REASON MY LIFE HAS GONE DOWNHILL!"
"WELL SCREW YOU BRENDON FUCKING-BOYD URIE!"
"Shut up bitch!" he walked away.
I was crying beyond belief and there were way too many people looking at me. I walked out to the tour bus, grabbed my stuff, got a cab, and went back to Las Vegas.

~Brendon's P.O.V.~

God, it felt good to break up with her. I couldn't stand it anymore. I mean, sure, Taylor was a factor in this, but it was mainly because we couldn't go two days without fighting. Who knows what the future will have in store for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story