Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Technically Our Marriage Is Saved...

Chapter Eight: The Fight....

by Toxic_Love 2 reviews

Yeah this chapter sucks....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 703 words

0Unrated
Alright so I know this has been a long awaited chapter, and I'm SOOOO sorry that it has taken this long for me to update. I've just been soo flipping busy..trying to catch up on my stories, and school. I have to leave this school year early because my mom is having hand surgery, so I have to help her out by finishing this year a little earlier than expected. Plus I'm leaving right after, so I'm not sure when the next chapter after this one will be up. Sorry... Enough of my rambling.



~Taylor's P.O.V.~

"WOAH! Holy shit!" I fell on the floor. My stupid fucking phone was vibrating. I looked at it and it said 'Sara'. I answered it quickly.
"Hey chica!"
"Hey! What you up to?"
"Meh, not much, I was just listening to music on my iPod, then my phone vibrated and it scared the shit outta me so I fell on the floor."
"Nice, Taylor, real nice. So what are you doing tonight?"
"Nothing much, probably going to watch the concert, and hang out with my boyfriend."
"Which concert?"
"Panic! At The Disco!"
"Sweet, so who is your boyfriend?"
"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me."
"Try me."
"Okay, well the only reason my dad let me go to this concert is because my dad is friends with Brendon...."
"Oh, so your boyfriend is Brendon?"
"No, it's Ryan!"
"Sweet! Have you guys kissed yet?"
"Yeah!"
"Cooliness, I guess we don't have to go through with the plan to stalk them and kidnap them now do we?"
"Nope not at all," I laughed. Ryan walked in with his infamous makeup and stage clothing.
"Hey beautiful. Who you on the phone with?" he asked.
"Hey can you hold on for a second?" I turned to look at Ryan, "My best friend Sara."
"Oh I see, well we're going to go on in about 10 minutes or so."
"All right," I turned away from Ryan, "Can I call you back later? Ryan is about to go on stage."
"Sure," Sara said.
"All right, I'll talk to you later. I love you!"
"Yup, bye. Love ya too!"
Standing up, I hung up the phone, and walked over to Ryan.
"Have a good time up there," I said.
"Yeah, don't miss me too much," he responded.
"Don't worry, I won't."
"Yeah, I'm sure."
"I will. I love you. Good luck."
"Thanks babe," he kissed me and walked out of the dressing room. I followed slowly behind him, stopping by the curtain.
I stood by the curtain, listening to them open. They started with Time To Dance. Brendon has an amazing voice, and when I was standing there, something came over me and I started crying.
"Hey, babe," came a voice. Shit I recognized that voice.
"Stay away Erik! I mean it," I reply.
"Or what?" he laughed maliciously.
"Or..or...." I started to cry even harder. He walked up behind me and grabbed me by my wrists. Whipping away from him, I tripped over a cord, and cut myself on a piece of metal. "Get the fuck away! I don't want you in my life anymore!"
Ryan must have heard me yell because the whole band stopped playing and ran over to me.
"Who the hell is this guy?" Ryan asked.
"Erik, my asshole ex boyfriend," I answered meekly. Ryan helped me up, and made me stand behind him. Brendon, Jon and Spencer helped me stand up.
"What the fuck man? Get the hell away from Taylor. Obviously she doesn't want you here. And if you don't leave, I'm going to get security on your ass."
"No, I won't leave. I just want her new boyfriend to know what a whore she is. She fucking cheated on me, with 5 other fucking guys. She's the biggest fucking slut I've ever met! If you don't watch out, she'll cheat on you too!" Erik then stormed off.
I was crying uncontrollably, while Brendon was rubbing my back. Ryan walked up to me, and gave me a hug.
"We need to get you to a hospital, hun," Ryan said, "We'll talk about this after you get treated." And we were off to the hospital.
Sign up to rate and review this story