Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

Love is everywhere these days

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Touring with Bob and the guys and Kat goes with them. What happens.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 1366 words

0Unrated
I woke up with somebody saying. Thanks Frank for being there and what were you doing out there. I heard Frank say I was just out walking around when I heard a scream and I ran and seen a guy on a girl I didnt really know it was Jessi until she started saying gett off of me. I open my eyes and seen Gerard. I sat up and i looked at him. He said Im sorry Jessi. I said its no problem. I felt an arm around and I looked up and seen Frank there. I said oh sorry you want up. Frank said yea but I was just waiting for you to wake up. I didnt want to distrub your sleeping. I said thanks I moved so he could get up. Frank yelled oww my legs are asleep and he fell to the ground. I said aww Im sorry I moved so Gerard could help him up in the bunk. He was rubbing his legs. I said Im sorry for the trouble guys. Gerard said your not trouble Jessi. So are you still going to Art school in New York. I said yea probably in August. me and Kat are going there. Thats how I met her cuz she had art class, too. Gerard said yea thats how we met too. I said um really I thought I met Mikey there. I gave him a smile and siad yea i know I was joking. He got closer and gave me a kiss on the lips with felt like heavan. Frank said eww still in the room. We pulles away and Gerard said well you better leave now cuz its just getting hotter in here. Frank got up and limps out in the living room. Gerard said thats how you get rid of someone. I just laughed and gave him a kiss. We were getting all hot for each other. We were going to do it. he said are you sure you want too. I said never wanted it as much as I want it now. He said okay and well you know we started doing it. we got done and he was laying on his side and i was laying on my side face him. I looked at my cell phone to see what time it was. It was 7:20. I had school. I was graduting in least then 3 days. I said holy fuck I gotta go. I got school. I got up and jumped in the shower and put my clothes on and left. My phone beep. 1 New Text It was from Gerard. Hey Babe had fun was it your first and when is your graduation. I replied and it read Hey babe cake's lol sounds lame i know. yea it was. its sunday at 2:00pm. I turned my phone off cuz I was at school. I was running into the school. I had to go the office and get a trady slip. I walked out of the office and started to run to Art class. I ran and there was something slippery on the floor and I slid past the door. I fell too. I got up and walked in the door. I gave the tardy slip to my teacher and she told me to go have a seat and ask Kat what to do. I was smiling. I went and sat down. Kat leaned over and said what are you do happy about? I said umm nothing and then i said what are we supose to do. she said draw your favorite band name in gothic lettering and the teacher will pick it out. Everybody was picking My Chemical Romance. But no body pick my design. I drawed and drawed then Kat leans over and says I know I just got a text from Bob and he told me something. I said he knows what. kat said that you almost got raped last night but this morning you went all the way with Gerard. I said whatever how would Bob know if we did or not. Ms Bryar hush it or you can go to the office. Kat said we'll talk later. The bell rings and we walk out. We had Science next. We didnt do anything. So we talked about what we were talking about in Art. I dont know how you can do that. i siad why I mean Im 18 and his 19 what the hell I have been dating him for 2 years. so yea. Well dating him off and on. kat said who else did you date. I said Mikey but he thought I did drugs and broke up with me. Kat said yea but he still likes you. You can see it in his eye. the way he looks at you. Trust me. The day went by fast and I was living with Kat. Her parents are way cool.

Sunday at 2:00 PM

I was so nerves. I was getting my diaploma. I was so happy but so nerves. Bob called me and told me that they will be there in a little bit. Gerard was still getting ready. I just laughed and said okay well hurry up they told me to get ready so yea. bye. I hung up and started walking down the rows of chairs. We sat down and then I heard my name get called and I walked up and got my diaploma and then walked down. I heard screaming saying Go Jessi. Your my girl. I looked and seen the guys. It was over and me and Kat both ran to each other and we screamed and jumped around and saying we did it. we graduated. I said yea and now it touring with my guy and his band. well my brother too. haha. We went to Kat's house and they threw a party for both of us but mainly it was Kat's family but it was a going away party. I feel like Im there own daughter. I feel so special. then Gerard said hey jessi come with me. I want to show you something. He grabbed my hand and we went outside. He said Jessi I really love you and I want you have this promise ring. It had a diamond in it. It was really pretty. I started to cry and said are you serious. He said I couldnt be more serious. I love you with all of my heart. I gave him a kiss and Kat ran out and said so let me see. I said you knew about it. She said yea now let me see. I showed her and said gave me a hug. Then Bob came out and said soo you like and he wrapped his arm around Kat waist. I said I love it and wait a minute whats going on between you two. Bob said umm i dont know he gave Kat a kiss and siad eww dont do that it brings back memories when you kissed Be-- Bob put his hand over my mouth and said dont ever speak of that again. Sound Effect and Overdramatics started to play. I realize it was my phone. That song is by The Used if you dont know. I answered it was Bert. I said speak of the devil. Bert said wait you were talking about me. why. i said nothing i'll get hurt. He said so do you like your promise ring Gerard gave you. I picked it out. i said yea i love it but I got to go. I'll see ya soon. bye. He said bye and hung up. we went back inside and me and kat had to go to bed cuz we had to ran by the school to get some stuff we left there. I went to kat's room and layed on the floor and fell asleep. Im so happy. but I dont know. Something not right about it. I dont know if I can actually keep loving Gerard. I still might have feelings for Mikey or maybe Frank or Bert. I dont know but I'll just sleep now and I'll have to worry about that when it gets closer or whatever.
Sign up to rate and review this story