Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

life that will never be the same I think

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

What happens when Jessi goes home late and she runs out. Hmmmm

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 1911 words

0Unrated
Jessi POV

Bob got a really serious face. He said Jessi are you going to college? I said umm Bob didnt we already have the conversation. Bob said yea but i want to know if you changed your mind. I said well I have. I want to go. Im applyed to an art school in New York. I want to get a far as possible from you know who. I couldnt say my mom cuz Kat was there. Kat just looked at me with a confused look. Bob said what art school. I said the same one Gee started to go too. Bob stood up and pulled me up to him and gave me a hug and said Jessi Im so proud of you. But I was wondering if you want to go on tour with us for the summer and if you want Im sure the guys wont mind if Kat comes too. Kat said really that is so awsome. Bob said yea no problem now I gotta go Im surprising the guys when you guys come back stage. They didnt know I went and visit you. They thought I went back to my old school. I said yea that was hell. Kat said what school did you go too. Me and Bob both said Lincoln High. Kat mouth drop to the floor and said no way my cousin went there. Bob said what grade is he in and whats his name. Kat said umm he graduate umm i think the same year you did and his name is Tyson Ritter. Bob mouth fell to the floor and he said no way that was my best bud before I left to go to New Jersey. Kat said really. Bob said is he still around. Kat said yea me and jessi were suppose to meet up with him tomorrow. bob said here call him up and ask him to go with you guys. okay. But now I gotta go. Bye. I gave him and hug and said bye and he left. He waved by before walking out the door. Me and Kat waved bye. Kat said I cant believe you are the sister of drummer of My Chemical Romance. Way sweet. wait until everybody hear this at school. You'll be popular. I said no you cant tell anyone. I dont want to be popular. Please Kat dont tell anyone. Kat said i wont your my best friend and I love you since you just got me to go with you and them on tour for the SUMMER. I said shut it and call your cousin Tyson Ritter. I said why does that name sound like i have hheard it before. I heard Kat say hey Ty you wanna go with me and Jessi to a My Chem concert. Ok meet us at starbucks umm like NOW. She hung.

10 minutes later...
OMG Tyson Ritter of AAR just walked in the door. Kat jumped up and walked over to him. She gave him a big hug. I just stood. He looked over at me and said So Kat this is the famous Jessi. They walked over to me. He said hey how are you? He stuck out his hand. I took it and shook it and I said umm Im great now lets get going. He just laughed.

20 minutes later....
Whoa Whoa where do you think your going kids? the guard said as we tryed to pass. Tyson said umm we're here to listen to My Chem. Why. The Guard said oh yea Mr. Ritter i thought you were banded from this place. Tyson said oh jeez nothing will happen I promise. I got two young ladies that will help me stay out of trouble. Kat said yea me and Jessi B will help him stay out of trouble. the guard looked at me and siad Jessi B why does that sound like I know it. I said well maybe cuz my brother is BOB BRYAR YOU FUCKING MORON. NOW LET US IN OR I'LL GET MY BROTHER. Tyson and Kat just looked at me. We walked in and I said thats how you do it? haha. We walked as close as we could. If we were in rows it was be like 5th row back but still is was all good. it started I heard Gee voice and it was like OMG. Me and Kat were screaming and jumping around and having a really good time. Then the concert was over and we got a backstage passes out. We walk toward the backstages and let the guard see are badge. We got in. JESSICA BRYAR COME HERE. I turned around and seen Bob. I said holy shit Bob you scaried me. I ran to him and gave him a hug. We were acting like we havent seen each other since the day I left but really I just seen him today. Bob look back at Kat and Tyson. I said hey guys get over here. They came. Tyson ran to him and gave him a hug and said omg Bob how long has it been.I have missed you. Me and Kat both started laughing. I said how fucking gay is that. HAHA. Bob looked at me and said be nice are you dont get to see your lover. I said aww man no Frankie. that sucks. Bob just looked at me and said what the fuck. I thought your lover was Gerard. Kat mouth fell to the floor. I said yea whatever lets go I will see them again. Bob went to a room. Him and Tyson and Kat went in and told me to stay out here.


Bob POV

OMG this is going to be funny as hell. Hey Gee and Frankie and Mikey get out here and meet some people I grew up with. They came out and then Frank jump and said OMG TYSON RITTER. LOL he was playing around you. Like a crazy girl fan. Tyson said aww I love you too Frankie. Gee said so whats going on, man. Tyson said nothing just hanging out with my cousin and he gave a tap on Kat's head and Kat said would you fucking stop with that. Tyson just laughed and said you know you love me. I said umm I got a surprise for you guys but Where's Ray. Mikey said umm his in the bathroom he told us to tell you to wait. Bob said okay. Ray came out. Bob said I think you guys need to have a sit. Gee and Frank and Mikey and Ray got a really worried look on their face. I said its Jessi. Something happen. Gee jumped up and said Bob what the hell happen. If she is dead I was kick you out of the band. I was laughing. I said no nothing bad but Wait hold on I gotta go outside for a minute. I went outside and Jessi was standing. She said Jesus when do I get to come in. Its fucking freezing out here. I grabbed her hand and said now. I walked back in and I said well Nothing bad happen to her and she's right here. Gee jumped up and ran to her and gave her an kiss right on the lips and said OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH? She just laughed. I looked at Kat and she had shocked look. I said So Kat does that answer your question about who Jessi's Lover is. Kat said yea totally. Im happy now.

1 hour later..
Jessi POV

OH shit i gotta go my mom is going to kill me. Bob looked at me and said say your staying at Kat's house. I wanna hang out with my little sister more. I said I dont know. Bob said Have Kat call. that always work. I said fine. Kat dailed my mom's number. Hello Ms Bryar Is it okay if Jessi stays with me tonight. We are still on the road and its really late and I dont want anything to happen to her. She'll be home before 9 o'clock. Okay thank you Ms Bryar. Kat hung up and she said umm she said no but you can hang out for a while longer. But we should be getting to my house. I said okay. Bob said can we come and hang out. Kat said yea sure my parents are out with his his pointing to Tyson. we all got in the vechile.

20 Minutes later...
I am so tired Kat said as we walked into her house. I said yea I think Im just going to go home. Im tired. Bob said no still I mean you and Gee can talk and hang out. I mean you guys havent see each other for a really long time. I said i know but I'll see him all this summer. Gee said Just face it Bob she's moved on with some other guys. She dont like me. She probably has a crush on Tyson over here. Tyson looked up and said what. I said Shut Up Gee I dont like Tyson in that way. As a matter of fact I just met him tonight. So you hush it. Gee said whatever you are always so bullheaded. I said whatever your a fucking dipshit. And to think you were the one I looked up to with my drawings and hell I even applyed to the same school you went to and I got accepted and now I hate it. I just ran out of Kat's house and ran all the way. I open the door and slammed it shut. My Mom said what the fuck is your problem. You know Tom is sleeping. She hit me across the face. I fell to the floor. Then I looked up and seen Tom there. He said that bitch woke me up. He started to hit me and kick me in the side. He stopped and left and then my mom slapped me one last time and left. I had strength to get up. I looked at my phone 1 New Text.
Hey Jessi dont tell me. you went to your house. Call me Luv ya sis Bob
I walked out the door. I went to a small park near my house. I text back and it read: Hey bob yeah I went back and... I pushed send cuz somebody grabbed me and pushed me to the ground. They were ontop of me. They were going to rape me. I was screaming GET OFF OF ME. NO STOP GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME. I heard somebody yell Jessi are you okay. the person on me got up and ran away. I just layed there. Then I seen Frank there. He said omg Jessi what happen. I didnt say anything. I just sat there. He picked me up bridal style and he walked back to the bus. He took me to the bunks and layed me in his bunk. He said Jessi are you okay. I didnt answer. he went to get up but i grab his arm and i said can you stay with me. I scared somebody will get me. Frank said of course I will stay and trust me nobody will get you. He layed down and wrapped his arm around me and I fell asleep. I woke up with a snoring in my ear. but I fell back to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story