Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

At the Hospital Again?

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Jessi wakes up and the doctor puts her on anti-depression pills. Then she gets really pissed off and could cuz her her love with Gee.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 1246 words

0Unrated
Gerard POV

Gee, wake up. go and talk to Jessi. She's awoke. I open my eyes and seen it was Jimmy (the rev). I said umm ok. I went in there. I hated seening her like this. Hooked up to all kinds of shit. I walked over to her bed. Hey, get any visiter hear much. She said umm not at all. Nobody come to visit. Joking. I said umm i know. Jessi you need to stop this cutting yourself. I mean Jessi if you die i dont know if Bob could handle it,hell i dont know about me either. Jessi said then leave me alone. If I really depress you so much. Why stick around. I mean Im not going to be at the tour bus and Im sure you'll get lonely not having anybody to be with and I'll be in Chicago getting beat to death. I said no way I wont let Bob take you back there. I dont think he'll let you go. she said whatever. I just want to talk to Frank for a minute. Please. I said yea whatever and walked out pissed off.


Matt (M Shadows) POV

Jeez Gerard came out of Jessi room pissed off. I hope everything is fine. Hey Frank go talk to Jessi. She wants to talk to you, Gee said. Frank said umm okay. whatever. I go over to Gee. Hey Gee what happen. He said umm nothing but I think im breaking up with Jessi. She being really mean and never wants to hang out and shit like that. I said Oh man, sorry but wait and give it some more. She probably going through hell okay. Gee said yea i guess. I walked off. I was kinda pissed off at Gee. I mean Jesus Jess is going through hell.

Frank POV

Gee came out and told me to go talk to Jessi. I go in there. Hey you wanted to talk to me. She said umm yea Frank can you help me get the hell away. I said you mean you want to run away. She said yeah I mean nobody will worry and I want be in anybody way. I said whatever. Im not letting you runaway. She said Fine dont fucking help me. Im just doing this for everybody health. I mean they wont have to worry about me anymore so they dont have to stress out about me. So fine. I said whatever Im going back out there so you can get some rested.


Jessi POV

Luckly, my room is on the first floor. Haha mother fuckers. I can do it myself if he didnt want to help. I was getting out tomorrow but I fell better so Im leaving right now. I got dressed and climbed out the window. I was walking and I got to the bus stop. I have no clue where I was going but I knew I didnt want to be here.


Bob POV


Hey guys Im going to go check on Jessi. okay. They all said okay man.

OMFG WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE? Everybody ran in. I looked at Frank and he looked like omg why the fuck did she do. I said umm Frank do you know something about. I mean you were the last one to talk to her. Frank said umm yea she ask me to help her run away and I said i wouldnt help her and I walked out. I swear I didnt help her. I said whatever and walked out.


Jessi POV

what the fuck. why didnt i get on the bus. I stood up and started walking. Somehow I got infront of the bus. I wnt in and went straight to the bunk and went to sleep.


Mikey POV

Hey guys me and ray and Johnny are going back to the busses okay. I mean seriously I dont know why you guys have to stay here. She not here.

At the bus...
Hey guys Im going to bed. Im tired. I said. Ray said okay dude. I went to the bunk and layed down. I didnt sleep or anything. Sniff Sniff. What the fuck was that. I looked in Gee bunk and there layed Jessi. I said OMG Jessi what are you doing her. She rolled over and said I fucked up. I yelled at Gee and I ran away and I think its over between me and him. I said no no. dont say that. Hey can I call the guys and tell them your okay and your here. She said umm sure what the hell. Might be ready to leave anyways. I said no your not going anywhere. I'll be right back okay. I got up and left. Ray and Johnny was out in the kitchen/living room. Hey guys Jessi is in the bunks. So im going to call the guys.
Ring Ring Ring Rin-- Hello. Hey Frank tell everybody Jessi is fine and safe. He said where is she. I said umm she's at the bus. Just tell everybody she's okay and she here. okay bye. He said yea bye. I hung up the phone.


Frank POV

Hey guys that was Mikey and he said that Jessi is safe and she is at the bus. Bob ran out of the hospital.


1 week later...
That's it Jessi your going to leave with mom I heard Bob yell at Jessi. Fine, dont be sorry when Im laying in a fucking coffin cuz I got beat to fucking much. I heard Jessi yell at Bob. Whatever Mom not going to let Tom beat. What ever Bob. Believe it when you see me in a coffin. okay. Bye. She had her suitcase and walked out the door. She didnt even say bye to anybody well except for Bob. She walked out the door and shut it. The the door open and she walked back in. She said sorry guys. She gave everybody a hug and said goodbye. Then she was gone.

4 month later.. In Chicago...

Jessi POV

Dear Jounral,
Today was an okay day. I mean if you think getting beat up is okay. Jeez I miss the guys so much. Bob called today and said that they are playing here in Chicago and that I can met up with him and the guys at a coffee shop or something like that. But anyways, Its been hell. Im in school cuz well I dropped out my senior year, so i have to go to school. So Umm I write more tomorrow.


Yours Truly,
Jessi Bryar

At school....in Art class....
Hey Jessi, what are you doing this weekend. I heard MCR is gonna be in town. Wanna go with me to the concert I heard Kat ask me. I said umm sure but we are going out to get some coffee or something before the show. okay. She said no problem. So how did you get that bruise. I looked at her and I said umm i fell down the stairs. I was in a rush and fell.

Two hours before the concert...At Starbucks....

OMG Jessi you didnt tell me you knew MCR. I said umm well Bob is my brother. Kat said no way. I said yes way. No come on. we are going to be late and hopefully Bob will take us backstage. Bob looked at both of us and laughed and said maybe. Then he got a serious face on.
Sign up to rate and review this story