Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Home, Sweet, Home.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Chelsea and Brendon are finally home but once again trouble is stirring.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 1233 words

0Unrated
A/N: So I was reading the previous chapters of this story and while it is a great story, I kinda feel like it's getting kinda boring and predictable so here is where you guys come in. Please please please PLEASE send me some reviews and tell me what you really thing. It won't hurt my feelings because frankly it's just a story but I really do want to know what you guys really think of it, so be honest with me and I'll try to update some more later but be warned my Bears are going to the super bowl tomorrow and all day tomorrow is basically a party day for me!! ENJOY!
Review!
ReViEw!!
REVIEW!!!


The tour continued for another two weeks before Chelsea, Brendon, and the guys were able to go home. They were on a break seeing a show Chelsea only had about six weeks left until she was full term. She still wasn't a hug pregnant woman though it was very obvious that she and Brendon were expecting.

'I'm soooooo glad to be home.' Chelsea said taking herself and her big belly into the house as Brendon struggled with all her bags.

'That....makes.....two.....of us.' Brendon said dropping the bags as he got in the door.

'Brendon, be careful with those bags. They have breakable stuff in them.'

'Well you know, I could have used some help.' He pouted.

'Aww I'm sorry babe, why didn't you ask?'

Brendon rolled his eyes as he shut the front door. 'Are you hungry?' he asked.

'Not so much, I don't really feel well actually.' She said as she rubbed her stomach.

'What's the matter?' he asked looking up at her with a concerned look.

'I'm just tired.'

'Well let's go take a nap, do some cuddling, maybe some making out, then we can talk about the Thomas' room.'

'Okay let's go.' She smiled taking his hand leading them into the bedroom.

'So what do you want for Thomas' nursery? Do you want one that is traditional? We could do one in baby blue with clouds and stuff on the walls.'

'I like that idea and I would love it if we were having a girl, but we aren't having a girl, we're having a boy and more so we're having a Urie boy, he needs something unique something that reflects his Urie heritage.'

'I saw an idea in a magazine that was Dr. Seuss. We could do cat in the hat or green eggs and ham.'

'I really like the idea of having a Dr. Seuss nursery, Green Eggs and Ham. That'll be cute.'

'You really like that idea?'

'Yeah I really do. We'll have to talk to my parents, see if they can help out.'

'Babe, we don't have anything for the baby, we don't even have some place for him to sleep when he's born, and I only have six weeks left.'

'Do you want him to sleep in here with us or across the hall?'

'Well while he is still little bitty and has to eat every two hours, I think we need to buy a cradle for him so he can sleep in here.'

'Alright we can go do that later today if you want to.'

'I want to stay home today. I don't want to go buy a baby bed. I want to stay in bed with you.'

'Oh really?'

'Yes really.' She smiled as she pulled him into a kiss.

********************************

'Hey mom.' Chelsea said into the phone the next day as she walked around the kitchen making Brendon some breakfast, 'No, we haven't done anything for his room yet, we've decided what we are going to decorate it with, the theme, but that's it. We also decided that he's going to sleep in our room with us for a few weeks but we need to guy a bassinet before he's born.' She said, 'Yeah I think we are going to go do that today when Brendon gets out of the shower and we eat breakfast.'....' Yeah I'd love to go to lunch; I kind of miss you and dad. Okay mom, love you too, I'll meet you at 1:30. Bye.'

'Who was that?'

'My mom, I'm going to have lunch with her and dad today after we get a bassinet.'

'Okay, I'm going to take a nap.'

'Okay well eat, I made you breakfast.'

'Okay okay.'


'Look at this one?'

'It's too girly.'

'Brendon, you've said that about every bassinet we've seen, they are bassinets and he's only going to be a few weeks.'

'Well let's at least find a blue one; it'll make him feel a little more manly.'

'He's not a man, he's a baby.'

'Chelsea, my son can not have a girly bassinet to sleep in. I won't have it.'

'Brendon look at this one.' She said walking over to one that was blue with wheels and a blue skirt reaching the floor.

'I can deal with this one; it looks like a baby boy's bed.'

'So this one?'

'Yes this one, I like it. We can get his name put on the top of it.'

'Aww Brenny.' Chelsea smiled kissing his cheek.


At the end of the day, Chelsea and Brendon brought the bassinet, Brendon still thought it was too girly but he went along with the pregnant woman just because he feared his life. The bassinet cover for the top was sent in to have 'Brendon Thomas Urie.' on the hood of the bassinet and it was placed at the end of their bed.

********************************

'Melissa, I want you to make sure that you get the job done. I'm tired of having to play against them. I want them over with already.' Bob said to the girl he had hired to break up Chelsea and Brendon Urie.

'Okay.' The girl said as her long blonde hair swayed in the pony tail. Her pale skin reflecting light from the small window peering into the room, 'When I get done with him, he'll be saying Chelsea who?'

'Whatever just get it done, she's going to lunch with her parents that means you have about an hour and a half to get in and get done. And whatever you do make sure, he doesn't know that you are working for me.'

'Alright I got it.' She said as she picked up her bag.

'Let me know how it goes.' Bob said as Melissa, his whore, walked out of his office.

********************************

'So what time do you think you'll be home?'

'Probably about an hour and a half to two hours, I'll talk to them about the nursery.'

'Do you want to go to dinner with my parents tonight?' he asked.

'Sure.' She smiled as she crawled onto the bed where Brendon was laying against the pillows. She straddled his hips, 'You know this would be a lot sexier if I weren't so pregnant.'

'Naw, you're always sexy baby.'

'Well thank you...I love you.' She smiled as she rubbed his nose against hers before pressing her lips to his.

'I love you more Chels, come home soon, Call me if you need me.'

'I will bye babe.' She smiled winking at him before walking out the bedroom door and out of the apartment towards her Maxima to have lunch with her parents unbeknownst to her that she wouldn't be having dinner with his parents.
Sign up to rate and review this story