Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Big Trouble in Little China.

by Meg2005 4 reviews

Chelsea goes to lunch with her parents, Brendon stays home. Bob Waters is at it again.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 1171 words

0Original
Meg: So keep up the reviews, I'm hoping that I get a lot after this chapter. The next two are already written so if I get a couple of reviews relatively soon then I'll update them today I promise. I want at least three reviews before I update. THANK YOU!

'So how are you feeling sweetie?' Mrs. Reeves asked as she sat across from her daughter and her husband at a booth in the Olive Garden.

'I feel huge, tired, and really clumsy.' Chelsea said.

'Well you only have a few weeks left until your little bundle of joy is out into the world. Have you decided on a name yet?'

'For the most part we haven't decided on a middle name yet.' Chelsea lied.

'What about the first name?' her father asked.

'Well Brendon's family has a tradition that one of the sons is named after the father, so naturally this is our first son so his first name is going to be Brendon.'

'You know, I figured you would do something like that.' Her mother said.

'Yeah, I wasn't exactly happy about it but at least we aren't using Brendon's father's name. I love the man but I don't want my son named Boyd, I already have my husband's middle name.'

'Have you thought about middle names?' her father asked as Chelsea felt a Braxton hicks contraction.

'Yeah, we've thought about William, or James, or then we thought about if we were using his name we could use one of our names like daddy's first name, Thomas.'

'Oh sweetie, you don't need to do that.' Her father pushed.

'It was Brendon's idea, he'll be a part of both of our families in his name.' she smiled.

'Well I don't want you to feel like you have to name him after me.'

'Dad, seriously, you guys have been amazing. We haven't decided yet but I want to.'

'Alright baby.' He smiled kissing the side of her forehead.

'Now what about the nursery?'

'Green Eggs and Ham, We're going to pain a mural in the room and I want to make some words on the walls from the book.'

'That's a great idea sweetie, I can call Addison Riley to paint it for you but what are you going to do with the baby in the mean time?'

'We bought a bassinet for him this morning that he's going to sleep in for a little while until we get him into a set schedule and get his nursery perfect.'

'Next question, how long are you planning on living in that apartment of yours?'

'Long enough, I mean it's the perfect size for us now, I bet we'll probably move and buy a house when I get out of school and the baby is old enough to sleep in a real bed so we can give him his own room and maybe think about more kids.'

'That's probably the best ides.' Her father smiled.

********************************

'Brendon got up off the bed about forty-five minutes after Chelsea left and walked into the kitchen searching through the fridge for something to eat silently hoping that Chelsea would bring him back some food from her lunch with her parents.

He took a cold bottle of water out of the fridge and unscrewed the cap beginning to take a drink as there was a knock on the front door. He set the bottle down and walked over and opened the door, 'Can I help you?' he asked the pretty blonde standing at the door looking quite distressed.

'I'm sorry to bother you but my car broke down a few blocks down from here and my cell phone is dead, I was wondering if I could use your phone.' She said with a soft smile.

'Yeah sure.' Brendon said as he opened the door letting the girl into the spacious apartment.

'Nice place.' The girl said looking around the well decorated apartment.

'Thanks, my wife is really the interior decorator.'

The girl picked up the phone, pretending to dial a phone number waiting a few minutes before hanging up the phone, 'I'm Melissa.' She said holding out her hand to him. Brendon gave her a strange look shaking her hand skeptically.

'Brendon.' He said simply.

'Okay Brendon, I have to be honest with you, my car didn't break down, I don't even know how to drive, I was hired by Bob Waters to come and seduce you to break up your relationship with Chelsea.' The girl said.

'Come again you what?'

'I'm sorry; it's just that I'm not very good at lying.'

'Okay you're insane, How about you leave and leave me alone.'

'No I can't leave, you don't understand, Bob's guys are downstairs watching and if they see me leave this fast they'll know something is up and you and Chelsea could be in danger.'

'Are you kidding me? What kind of person do you think I am?'

'Trust me Brendon.'

'You expect me to trust you? You lied to me, came into my house, and then informed me that you were hired to break up my relationship with the one woman that means the world to me? This has to be a sick joke.'

'Brendon I'm sorry.' The girl said walking over to the closed window blinds, 'Do you see that car down there.' She said pointing to a random car sitting in the street, 'Those are some of bob's men, if I leave now there is no telling what might happen.'

'Say I was to believe you and I let you stay. You would sit here on the couch until it you were able to leave.'

'Yes, I swear.'

'Fine, sit here on the couch and don't move.'

'Thank you.' She pleaded as she sat down on the opposite corner he was at. Brendon glared over at her and flipped on the tv flipping through channels while taking skeptical glances at her ever now and then.

********************************

An hour later, Chelsea was done eating with her parents and starting on her way home. 'So call us when you have your first contraction if we don't talk to you before then.'

'I will mom, the doctor put me on bed rest so I won't be doing much, I'm sure I'll be seeing you before then.'

'Okay we love you sweetheart.' Mr. Reeves said.

'Love you too. Tell the boys I said hi and I love them.'

'Will do bye sweetie.' Mrs. Reeves smiled as Chelsea walked over to her car starting the twenty minute drive home.

********************************

'Can you leave soon? You've been here for an hour and Chelsea is going to be home soon, I don't want to have to explain this to her.'

'Yeah give me about fifteen more minutes.' She said softly.

'Whatever.' Brendon said rolling his eyes.

Brendon and Melissa soon heard keys in the door knob; Brendon smiled knowing his wife was home. He stood up but was quickly pushed back down as Melissa straddled him just as Chelsea came into the apartment.
Sign up to rate and review this story