Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Drama-Drama-Drama

by Meg2005 4 reviews

CHELSEA HAS A BABY!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 1426 words

0Unrated
So I figured that you could all use a pick me up after that horrible excuse for a football game played tonight...it's official, I'm depressed, my team lost miserably but on the bright side I updated this story for you because I love you all. ENJOY! Keep the reviews coming!


'Oh my god.' Chelsea whispered as she saw the sight in front of her. Brendon pushed the girl off of him causing her to fall to a crash on the floor.

'No Chelsea, baby it's not what it looks like.' Brendon said standing up and rushing over to her as she braced herself against the door as she felt a sharp pain around the baby.

She started to breathe harder as she leaned her whole body against the door while tears ran down her cheeks, 'You're pregnant?' the girl asked. Chelsea ignored her as the pain around the baby got stronger.

'Chelsea are you okay? Look at me, tell me you're okay.' Brendon pleaded taking her hands into his.

She didn't look down at him she just shook her head as more tears fell from her eyes. 'Call 911.' Brendon yelled at the girl as Chelsea began to slide down the door, 'Baby everything is going to be okay, breathe like the taught us in class.' Brendon said holding her head in her lap.

Fifteen minutes later the paramedics arrived, 'What happened?'

'She walked into the house and that girl,' Brendon said glaring at the blonde woman standing out side the door, 'She walked into the house and saw something that wasn't what it looked like. She didn't say anything she just started holding her stomach and crying.'

'We need to take her to the hospital now, she's going into labor.'

'WHAT?!?!' Brendon yelled, 'She still has six weeks, the baby is too early.'

'That may be Mr. Urie but your wife is having the baby.'

'Oh my god, okay.'

'Brendon don't leave me.' Chelsea cried looking up at him.

'I'm not going to leave you baby, I'm right here.' Brendon said as the paramedics started to wheel her out. Brendon grabbed his cell phone and walked out of the house locking the apartment behind him as he glared at Melissa as he walked by.

'Brendon, stop, is there anything I can do?'

'You've done enough but you can tell bob that if my son or my wife dies, he's going to be next.' Brendon said storming off to bed into the ambulance with his wife.

********************************

Meanwhile at the Reeves house...

'COLE! Chelsea's in labor!' Mrs. Reeves yelled to her husband as she put on her jacket while he ran down the stairs button his shirt.

'What happened? '

'I don't know, Brendon just called and said he was on the way to the hospital, something is wrong with Chelsea and the baby.'

'You'd better call Grace and Boyd.' Mr. Reeves said as they both got into the car, 'Wait we don't have the car seat.' He yelled getting out of the car and running back into the house coming back a minute later with Chelsea and Brendon's new car seat.

'Grace, it's Allison, Chelsea is in labor...I don't know what happened, I just got off the phone with Brendon, he's panic stricken...Okay Cole and I will meet you at the hospital.'

********************************

'Alright Chelsea, I need you to relax.' The nurse said as Chelsea laid on her side receiving her epidural.

Chelsea began to cry but Brendon took it upon himself to distract her from the very large needle going into her spin, 'Baby today when you walked in it really wasn't what it looked like. I would never do that to you.'

'I know.' She whispered.

'I love you.' He said softly as he sat next to the bed holding her hands as she laid on her side facing him.

'I love you too.' She said as more tears cascaded down her cheeks. Brendon swept them away and pressed his lips to hers in an innocent passionate kiss. She let his tongue enter into her mouth as he distracted her from the needle that was numbing everything from the waste down.

'Alright Chelsea, you shouldn't be feeling anything anymore.' The nurse said softly rolling Chelsea back onto her back. Chelsea looked over at Brendon and gave him a weak smile as her doctor walked in, 'Hey Chelsea how are you doing today?' he asked sweetly as he rolled the stool over.

'I've been better.' She said.

'Well sweetie, I have some good news and I have some bad news, what do you want first?'

'The bad news.' Chelsea said looking up at Brendon as he watched her.

'Well honey, it looks like you are going into premature labor, but, the good news is that, you are far enough along in your pregnancy that he won't be premature he should be perfectly healthy and you aren't fully dilated yet so you still have a little while before it's time to push so relax, take a nap, make out some plans for after the birth, and I'll be back every so often to check on you.' He smiled.

'Brendon, tell me what happened with that girl today.' Chelsea said looking up at him as it was just the two of them in the room.

'She was hired by Bob Waters to seduce me so that it would break you and I up, she obviously didn't know that you were pregnant and she obviously didn't know what she was doing. When I heard the lock open on the front door, I jumped up because I knew it was you but she pushed me back down and straddled me as you came in.'

'Why is he doing this to us?'

'Baby I have no idea.' Brendon soothing her hair back as both sets of parents walked into the room. Chelsea's parents with a car seat for the baby and Brendon's parents with her bag and a change of clothes for their son.

********************************

'Alright sweetheart, it's time; we're going to have us a Urie.' The doctor smiled as he sat at the foot of the bed. Both sets of parents had left the room and it was now Brendon and Chelsea with a handful of nurses and her doctor.

'I can't do this.' Chelsea cried as she looked up at Brendon.

'You can do this baby, you're the strongest woman I know, having a child should be no problem.'

'Chelsea, I'm going to need you to push on the count of three.' The doctor said looking up at her, 'One. Two. Three.' Chelsea sat up a bit and pushed with everything she had laying back a moment later to catch her breath. 'Okay one more time.' The doctor said, 'One. Two. Three.' Chelsea pushed for the second time, she didn't feel any pain but she felt an insane amount of pressure.

'Alright Chelsea, one more time and he should be out into the world. One. Two. Three.' Chelsea pushed once more feeling something slide out as she could finally rest.

'Congratulations Brendon and Chelsea, you have a very healthy, beautiful baby boy.' The doctor said as the baby began to cry and he handed Thomas over to the nurse to clean up.

Brendon gave her a soft kiss with a smile before walking over to help cut the cord to the crying baby, 'How are you feeling?' the doctor asked standing next to her.

'Tired.' She said between gasps for breath.

'Okay I'm going to put this mask on you just to help you breath and get your oxygen level back up, we're going to clean him up and then you'll be able to hold him.' He said as he helped Chelsea on with an oxygen mask and she began to breathe feeling less light headed as she got more air.

Brendon walked over a moment later as tears rolled down his cheeks holding the most beautiful newborn baby imaginable, 'Chelsea look at him, he's so beautiful.' Brendon said as his emotions took over and he began to cry. Brendon handed the small bundled baby to his wife and sat next to her on the bed as more tears fell from Chelsea's beautiful eyes as she held his hand.

'Chelsea, can we have a name for the baby?' Maxine, her nurse asked as she held a sheet of paper.

'This is Brendon Thomas Urie.' Chelsea said in complete awe of the baby in her arms. She never imagined she would fall in love so quickly with something so small.
Sign up to rate and review this story