Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

He's so beautiful.

by Meg2005 0 reviews

The beautiful baby.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 1039 words

0Unrated
'Chelsea, he's beautiful.' Mrs. Reeves said as she held her sleeping grandson while Chelsea laid her head against the pillow on her bed.

'He looks like his dad.' Chelsea smiled looking over at her tired husband who was sporting his glasses and hair that stuck up in every direction possible.

'He definitely has the Urie lips right Grace?' Mrs. Reeves laughed. Grace just playfully rolled her eyes and took the baby into her arms.

'Well this has to be my cutest grandson.'

'Only because he looks like you're cutest son.' Brendon smiled.

'Even after being up for close to thirty six hours he still finds a way to be arrogant huh.' Mr. Reeves joked as Thomas began to wake up.

'Oh Chels, you never told us his full name.' Mr. Urie said.

'Brendon Thomas.' Brendon said tiredly.

'That's a beautiful name.' Mrs. Reeves smiled as she handed the baby back to his mother.

'Honey is there anything specific you want us to get you to eat?' her father asked.

'Something hot.' She said softly.

'Do you want some soup?'

'That would be great.'

'Alright we'll be back in a little while, when we get back Brendon, you're going to take a nap and a shower.' Mr. Reeves said in a serious tone.

'Alright alright.' Brendon said softly.

'I've never seen anything so beautiful.' Chelsea whispered as she played with the small baby's hand.

'I have.' Brendon smiled looking at his wife, 'His mother is a pretty beautiful woman.'

'Lookin' to get brownie points huh?'

'No, I love you.'

'You haven't held him much Bren; do you want to hold him?'

'No not yet babe, I still have to get comfortable with holding him.' Brendon said blushing a bit.

'Aww babe, you're not going to break him.' She smiled.

'Just give me a little while; I'll be able to hold him but not yet.'

'Okay, what do you think of that baby?' she asked looking down at the baby, 'Say "daddy hold me daddy." 'She laughed.

Brendon laughed slightly looking down at the floor before looking back up at her, he pulled up a chair and sat down holding out his arms for his baby. Chelsea slowly placed Thomas into his father's arms. Brendon looked down at the baby that truly did look like him already. It was a miracle there were two Brendon Urie's in the world. 'He's so beautiful.' Brendon said soothing his fingers softly against the sleeping baby's cheek, 'He's so small.' He whispered as a nurse came in to take the baby.

'Time for baby Thomas to take a nap.' Maxine smiled.

'Will you bring him back?' Brendon asked like a little child.

'Of course Mr. Urie, he's your son.' She laughed, 'We're just going to take him into the nursery so he can rest in his bassinet so mom can get some rest.'

'Alright.' Brendon said reluctantly letting the baby go into the nurse's arms.

'He'll be okay honey.'

'My parents had a fit about him being in the nursery with all the other babies. They didn't want the press crawling all over this place so they had them put Thomas in the very back of the nursery where there aren't any windows around so there can't be any pictures.'

'Okay, it's bound to happen sometime though.'

'I know but not now he needs to rest and so do you.'

'I know.' She yawned.

********************************

'Alright Chelsea, we brought you some potato soup and a strawberry banana fuse.' Her father said walking into the room with a bag and a drink, 'Brendon we brought you the same thing.'

'Thanks Mr. Reeves.' Brendon said tiredly.

'You're welcome son, now eat up, Brendon you're way past due for a nap and a shower if that's you I smell.' He joked. Chelsea laughed as she took the lid off her soup.

'How are you feeling sweet pea?' her mother asked.

'I'm okay; I'm exhausted but okay.'

'Did Maxine come and take Thomas to the nursery?'

'Yeah, he had been asleep for a bit so she took him to change his diaper and such. Did you bring those clothes for him?'

'Of course I did, we also picked up your diaper bag just incase you had a lot of stuff to bring home.'

'I didn't even think to bring clothes for him.' Brendon said.

'It's okay we were kind of rushed anyway.'

'You really scared me babe.'

'I'm sorry.'

'It's not your fault.' She smiled.

'Sweet pea, I talked to Addison and she said that in a few days when you are feeling a little more rested she would love to come over and help to paint the nursery. She said she'd work on the plans between now and then.'

'Thanks daddy.'

'You're welcome baby. In the mean time though, Brendon.'

'I know I know sir, I'm going.' Brendon said standing up and stretching, 'I'm going to go home, take a shower, and a small nap, is that okay?'

'Of course Bren, you've been here all day. Will you bring me back my tooth brush and a pair of pajama pants please?' She smiled.

'Sure thing Chels, I'll be back in a few hours.'

'Take your time sweetie, sleep for me.'

'I love you.'

'I love you too.' She smiled as Brendon bent down giving her a sweet open mouthed kiss before saying goodbye and walking out the door.

'How is he taking the baby?' Mrs. Reeves asked.

'He's a little cautious about holding him but he'll warm up to him.'

'I'm sure he will, you've got a winner there babe.'

'I know; he's perfect.'

'Alright well you need to get some sleep, you look exhausted. If Brendon isn't back when you wake up call us and we'll bring you dinner.'

'Thanks mom.'

'You're welcome baby we'll see you later.' She smiled bending down and kissing her daughter's forehead followed by her father before they both walked out. Chelsea laid her head back against the pillow and smiled gently as thought about everything that had happened in the past two days. She shut her eyes with the smile on her face only to be interrupted a few moments later by the door opening and a stranger walking into her room.
Sign up to rate and review this story