Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Schwarz Kreuz: Spawnverse

Camp Crawford

by fey_puck 0 reviews

Schwarz. With spawn. Assasinations were the easy part.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Schwarz - Published: 2005-09-01 - Updated: 2005-09-01 - 660 words

0Unrated
Nagi had been adding money into Schwarz's accounts when Farfarello suddenly ran to the door, threw it open, and dashed out. Two seconds later, Miyavi skidded to a halt in the living room, glanced around, and followed the white-haired man. Nagi paused in his work and counted- five, four, three, two

"AAAAAHHHH!"

Sighing, the telekinetic finished quickly and closed his laptop. Following the path of the other two, he noted the mail wasn't as scattered as it normally was. Perhaps the mailman was learning after all.

"And they wonder why postmen are all disgruntled," he muttered, collecting the mail and turning back into the house. Bill, bill, advertisement, bill, letter from the school, letter from the post office itself, letter from...

Blinking, Nagi reread the address. "Hey, Crawford," he called out, "you have a letter from-"

"I'll take that, kid." A hand plucked the letter from his grasp neatly.

Nagi sighed, briefly considering giving Schuldig a paper cut before deciding that the bitching would be endless and headache inducing. He settled on sarcasm instead. "Sure, go ahead. No problem."

Schuldig ignored him, studying the letter. "Texas? Why is Crawford getting a letter from /Texas/?"

"Uncle Sam wants him?"

"He'll have to wait his turn. We already have three people in our bed and it's starting to creak a lot," Schuldig said, turning the white envelope over in his hands. "Maybe someone died and he's getting a large inheritance. Or he's actually a spy."

"I somehow doubt it," Nagi stated dryly. "You need to stop watching t.v. with the kids. It's rotting your mind."

"My mind is thoroughly rotted by now anyways." Moving into the kitchen, Schuldig tossed the letter on the table and sat in front of it. "Well, time to get to work." Pushing back his sleeves, he gingerly picked up the enigmatic piece of recycled paper.

Nagi craned his neck to see around the blob of red hair. "You could just wait until Brad tells you what it is."

"Where's the fun in /that/. Now quiet, I'm working." With as little finesse as possible, Schuldig ripped open the envelope and unfolded the letter. Nagi leaned over the telepath's shoulder, eyes scanning the page.

Crawford was in his room when he got the vision and hurriedly starting closing the programs he was working on. Then he heard Schuldig laughing. Not his 'Ha! These morons never cease to amuse me!' laugh, but his 'Holy shit, I'm going to asphyxiate soon' laugh. Resigned, the American shut down his computer and made his way towards the laughter.

He met Brett and Kirito in the hallway.

Brett saluted him, smirk not even trying to hide itself.

Kirito had found Schuldig's cowboy hat again.

Crawford scowled. "You're both grounded. Forever."

"Su-ah thing, partna," Brett drawled, hooked his fingers his fingers in his belt loops, and sauntered back into their room.

Kirito tipped his hat. "Yessir."

Crawford glared. "Remind me to tell Schuldig you took his hat."

Yelping, Kirito scurried after his cousin.

Satisfied for the moment, Crawford continued forward until he reached the kitchen. Nagi stared at him in something like disbelief, but Schuldig wasn't in sight though there was an odd wheezing noise coming from somewhere in the room. "Where is he?"

Nagi pointed towards the table. The oracle could see a twitching hand and a few strands of red stuck to the seat of the nearest chair. Growling, he knelt closer and peered under the tabletop.

Watery blue eyes stared back. Schuldig pointed at him and opened his mouth, only to start laughing loudly again, only managing to gasp out "You......Camp...Crawford...the kids AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

Crawford huffed. "It isn't that funny, Schuldig."

Then an image of himself was pushed into his mind, in complete Boy Scout gear and surrounded by a hundred kids practicing their glares. Crawford himself appeared to be holding a stuffed "Camp Crawford" elephant proudly.

The leader of Schwarz twitched slightly, damning all telepaths.

Schuldig howled louder.
Sign up to rate and review this story