Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous - Patrick Stump

Nine.

by punkypromqueen 6 reviews

Ok so sorry this isn't longer but i have homework like whoa - anyways this chapter is a tad confusing cause i had to write it from different points of view, the rest of the chapters shouldn't be li...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 1616 words

1Exciting
Fiona was attempting to roll her suitcase out of her dorm room while at the same time holding the door open with one leg. After about five minutes her leg gave way and she fell on her butt with a big 'oomph.' She blew a piece of her hair out of her face as she sat pouting on the floor. The boys had left three weeks ago and their absence, especially Patrick's, was hard on her. She missed him insanely, especially now with the tour already started and her still being stuck at school. Not for long though, Patrick thought she was coming in another week but she had worked her magic and gotten her teachers to move up all her finals (ok, so she told them that her grandfather who had been dead since she was ten just recently died and she was needed at home for emotional support - whatever.) All that mattered was that she was officially done with school and could say that she would be in Patrick's arms in less that eight hours, that is, if she could ever get the hell out of the room. Her phone started to ring and she cursed at the fact that it was fighting to stay in her jean pocket when she wanted it out. Fiona finally managed to get the phone out of her pocket and open.
"Ugh." She breathed into the receiver.
"Meydele you better be on your way to the airport." Pete's voice echoed in her ear.
"Honestly, why the name Peter?" Fiona whined and Pete laughed.
While the boys were in town Fi's grandparents, on her very Jewish dad's side of the family, passed though town and ever since then the boys, minus Patrick, have stolen her grandmother's nickname for her - Meydele - which meant 'little girl' in Yiddish.
"Just get over it Fiona everyone's already referring to you as Meydele anyways, it's been done." He laughed again and Fiona rolled her eyes though Pete couldn't see her.
"You're not on your way are you?"
"Uhm well, almost." She said innocently just as Vicky walked though the door and stopped short when she saw Fiona sitting on the floor.
"You're not going to see your boyfriend that you haven't seen in three weeks looking like that are you?" She gestured to Fi who was wearing jeans and her all-state swimming and diving shirt.
"And you didn't even straighten your hair!" Vicky squealed and covered her mouth, Fiona just looked at her as if she was crazy.
"Tell whoever goodbye." Vicky stated as she grabbed the phone from Fi and shut it, ignoring the protests from Pete on the other line.

...

Pete was yelling profanities at Vicky until he finally threw the phone on the couch next to Andy who looked at him overtop of the magazine he was reading with an arched eyebrow.
"Meydele on her way?" He slightly whispered in order to keep her early arrival a secret. Pete threw his arms up in the air.
"I have no freaking idea Vicky drives me insane." He groaned and walked into the sleep area of the bus passing Joe who was walking out.
"They should totally be together." Andy mumbled before returning to the magazine he was previously reading.

...

"Fiona stay still!" Vicky yelled as she chased Fiona around the room with a straight iron.
"Vicky, honestly, I'm going to be late, he likes my hair curly. I'm a Cuban Jew, my hair was made to be curly." Fi pushed a chair in between her and Vicky in attempt to rest for a second. Vicky sighed.
"Fine just change your clothes, please, for me." She begged and Fiona rolled her eyes and nodded. Vicky squealed in delight as she ran over to her closet and pulled out a brand new outfit.

...

Dirty fidgeted as he stood at the airport holding a sign. He laughed slightly as he watched a girl who wasn't more that 5 feet tall pulling and tugging at a big pink suitcase, she stumbled a little bit and then proceeded to swear in a foreign language at the inanimate object. He quickly ran over to the girl and smiled, she glanced at him slightly but continued to pull at the luggage.
"Maybe I can help?" He spoke up and Fiona glanced at him once more. She was a little more than apprehensive of this man who was wearing jean shorts and some weird vest to cover his bare chest, and the dirty hat that covered up his greasy curly hair didn't help either.
"Uhm, it's ok. Thank you though." She said politely before returning to her stubborn luggage. As she bent down to once again pull at the strap she noticed the sign in his hand with her name as well as ridiculous cartoons colored on it. Fiona laughed, stood up and pointed at the sign.
"That's me." She exclaimed excited. It took Dirty a second before he remembered that he was waiting for someone and holding a sign with their name on it.
"Oh, no shit?" He extended a hand to shake hers, she accepted.
"I'm Dirty, I'm the merch guy but I hang out, it's complicatedly simple."
"Fiona, and uhm, I'm Fiona." She laughed as she continued to shake his hand eagerly.
"Awesome, lets get the fuck out of here."

...

"Patrick shut up for five seconds!" Joe held his and over the receiver of his cell phone and yelled over Patrick's singing. Patrick stopped warming up momentarily to check his phone for probably the 97th time that night, he sighed. He hadn't been able to get a hold of Fi all day and though he was annoyed before he was worried now, it just wasn't like her to be inconspicuous. Joe finished up his conversation and hung up the phone.
"Dude maybe she just doesn't want to talk to you, or she's busy, or something." Andy replied while practice drumming. Joe nodded while trying to hold back a smile, he had just gotten off the phone with Dirty who was less than 10 minutes away now.
"She's not busy right now. She had Philosophy at 11, Calc at 2:30 - and then she doesn't have anything till 11, which is the show." Patrick sighed and Joe stared blankly at him.
"You did not just ramble off her schedule that you MEMORIZED."
Patrick glared at him as Joe erupted into a fit of giggles that included pointing and knee slapping.
"Shut up. Seriously, it's not that funny." Patrick began to throw random things at Joe who continued to point and laugh. Andy began to laugh as well when Patrick tripped over Pete's shoes that were lying in the middle of the floor. Patrick chucked one shoe at Joe and the other at Andy before cracking up himself.
"Oh God," Patrick managed to get out while he was trying to catch his breath,
"Stop I need to warm up." He replied while standing up still slightly laughing. Joe semi nodded as he ran out of the room in order not to crack up again, Andy returned to his drumming.
Fiona clipped her little pass to her belt loop and glanced up. A big burley black man stood in front of her and she was a tad taken a back until Dirty waved at the man who's name she learned was Coop. He smiled and moved aside to let them pass.
"I'm not gonna lie," Fiona started off, "I feel kind of cool." She laughed as Dirty nodded in agreement as he high-fived the security guard. Joe was walking down the hallway when he spotted Fiona with Dirty.
"Meydele!" He yelled and Fiona smiled.
"Joey!" She yelled just as excited and ran to give him a hug. He spun her around in a circle before placing her back on the floor.
"Where is my boy?" Fi questioned before realizing her allusion to Grand Theft Autumn.
"Wow I immediately hate myself for saying that." She said with a laugh and a raised finger, Joe laughed as well and gestured with his head down the hall.
"Follow the extremely annoying Usher impression."
Fiona nodded and began to jog down the hall but stopped and rummaged through her purse,
"Joey." She called out and he stopped talking to Dirty to look at her. She smiled and threw him a zip lock bag, he caught it and examined the contents before his eyes grew wide.
"My Bubby made those for you and she said to put them in a toaster not the microwave and that a 'good Jewish boy like Joey shouldn't be eating shmuz.' And that my friend is a direct quote."
"I fucking love your grandma!" He exclaimed excitedly before running back into the dressing room and popping the already made potato pancakes into the toaster. Patrick and Andy both watched as Joe hopped up and down in front of the toaster waiting for them to be done.
"Why does it smell like potatoes?" Patrick questioned but was ignored,
"I need applesauce!" Joe yelled and ran out of the room with his hands in the air. Andy laughed and Patrick shrugged while he continued to sing 'Caught Up.' Fiona chuckled slightly as she leaned in the doorway of the dressing room and watched Andy make fun of Patrick behind his back.
"That falsetto's hard." She replied with a slight smile. Patrick stopped singing suddenly and glanced at Andy who looked at him disbelievingly.
"Yeah, like I can really make my voice sound like that ass-face." Andy laughed and Fiona held back her giggles.
"So yeah, I hear that there's this new guitar tech on tour and she's just amazing." Fi laughed and Patrick finally looked towards the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story