Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous - Patrick Stump

Ten.

by punkypromqueen 2 reviews

Yay for regular chapters.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 2234 words

1Ambiance
Patrick nodded slowly still disbelieving that she was in fact standing in the doorway. It wasn't until she excitedly jumped into his arms that his brain registered that she was there in Los Angeles with him instead of in Tallahassee at school. He laughed before leaning in to kiss her sweetly. There kiss was cut short however by Pete grabbing Fiona from Patrick's hold. She squealed as he squeezed her tightly. Patrick sighed as he stood there a little breathless and a little red in the face.
"Hey, hey you - that's mine." Patrick whined and Pete laughed as he squeezed Fiona tighter.
"Breathing is an important function Peter." She managed to get out.
"Pish-posh Mey." Pete replied as he gave her one more big squeeze before putting her back on the floor. Andy stood there impatiently waiting for his turn to say 'hello' to Fiona.
"Oh I get to say 'hi' now?" He replied sarcastically as he embraced her. Fiona smiled at the drummer when she pulled away. It was then that Joe ran back into the room at full speed with a jar of applesauce and a spoon. He immediately ran to the awaiting toaster pulling out a potato pancake and taking a big bite. He started to make weird noises once the heat from the food got to him and he frantically began to fan his open mouth.
"So hot, so hot, but so good." He managed to reply with his mouth still open and full of hot potatoes. He chewed and swallowed, finally letting a smile creep onto his face.
"Hey let me try -" Andy stated as he reached over to grab the potato pancake from Joe. He was immediately slapped with Joe's spoon.
"Fuck no bitch!" Joe yelled as he rose up his spoon that he now considered to be a lethal weapon, Andy held his hands up in defeat and quickly backed away. Their manager walked in to the room just after the debacle and informed them that they had some press to take care of before show time. Patrick glanced at Fiona apologetically and she shrugged.
"I'm sorry." He replied and she smiled.
"Don't even worry it's not your fault, and it's not like I'm going anywhere anyways."
He nodded and gave her a quick kiss before following the other boys out of the room. Once alone Fi sighed and glanced around the room before plopping onto the couch while pulling out her phone. She quickly scrolled her contacts and pushed send, it rang three times before Vicky picked up.
"Hey Ho - how's the boyfriend?" Vicky laughed into the receiver.
"Good, I think." Fiona laughed as well.
"You think?" She questioned.
"Uhm, yeah I only saw him for a second."
"Bummer."
"Nah - he's got to work, it's totally fine."
"That's going to get so annoying, you having to share him with the world." Vicky spat.
"Vic, c'mon." Fiona warned and Vicky sighed.
"Well, what I mean to say is, be careful Fi, I don't want you getting hurt or disappointed."
"I'm a big girl."
"I know, but may I suggest just screwing him and then ditching?" Vicky tried to hold back her laughter and Fi groaned.
"Ok so what if you're a virgin, can you imagine telling your children that your first time was with Patrick from Fall Out Boy - it would be an amazing story."
"I hate you, you're the worst ever." Fi laughed as did Vicky.
"All of this is coming from you who will be on tour with all of us in a week - and it's like ten times worse because your boy Pete is the media whore."
"He is NOT my boy first of all, and secondly I'm only going on tour to hang out with you and Patrick, and Joe, and Andy - Pete has nothing to do with anything." Vicky stated matter a factly.
"Uhm, ok right."
"By the way, so, uhm, how's everyone?" Vicky mumbled and Fi laughed again.
"Pete's fine Vic."
"I didn't ask abou -"
"I know." Fi smiled and shook her head.
"Whatever, how'd you tell your parents about the tour?" Vicky questioned while cradling the phone on her shoulder as she filed her nails.
"Well . . ." Fiona let her voice trail off.
"Oh my God Fi your crazy mother is going to have an attack."
"I know, I know, they still think I'm at school though, but I was thinking about telling my mom that I'm at my dad's for the summer, and telling my dad that I was with my mom."
"Oh yeah 'cause that doesn't spell out horrible plan or anything." Vicky rolled her eyes at the stupidity of her best friend though Fi couldn't see her.
"Shut up you."
"Well I suggest the truth 'cause your little brother found out and we both know that it's only a matter of time before you piss him off and he blabs to Carlos and your mom."
"How the crap does Mikey know?" Fiona shrieked and Vicky sighed.
"I thought it was you calling so I said a whole bunch of stuff and the little twerp just waited for me to be done."
"Gross. How much does he know?" She sighed.
"Everything." Vicky mumbled.
"Whatever, I'll figure it out."
"So when are you going to screw boyfriend?" Vicky questioned and Fiona groaned once again.
"Honestly, you're a pervert, not everyone is like you Vicky."
"What? Just give it up Fi, you know you wanna screw his brains out - and the sooner 'it's' taken care of the sooner sex can be fun. Like you could do it back stage and on the bus and in the bus bathroom and, oh my God there are so many good places." Vicky exclaimed excited and Fiona sighed while rubbing her eyes.
"It has to be the right time - the right everything, I can't just give it up in the truck bed of some guy whose name I forgot like some people, Victoria." Fi laughed as she flipped though the magazine Andy left on the table.
"Low blow, low blow."
"No that's you sweetie." Fiona started laughing at her comedic timing and Vicky gasped.
"Fiona Judith Rodriguez-Cohen that was uncalled for, especially coming from you my bestest best friend and room mate."
"Oh stop pretending to be offended - that is totally like 3 points for me." Fi continued to laugh. It was then that Joe walked into the room and waved slightly at Fiona while gesturing to something on the table. He was trying his best to not look like he had been listening to the entire conversation, Fiona was oblivious as she nodded and smiled. Joe made a quick exit and once out of the room he booked it down the hallway to where the boys were gathered waiting to do their press.
"Uhm hi, yeah, I need to talk to Andy and Pete and not Patrick." He said slightly out of breath and the boys exchanged confused glances. As if the reporter knew what was going on she called Patrick away leaving Andy and Pete behind.
"Uhm ok what's up?" Andy replied while scratching the back of his neck.
"Fiona and Patrick can't be," He paused before clapping his hands together, "you know, together."
Pete and Andy both looked at Joe confused.
"What are you talking about?" Andy questioned.
"How can you not like Fi?" Pete followed Andy's question with one of his own.
"No, no I love Fi, you guys know that - which is why I'm saying that they shouldn't be together, like a couple." Joe tried to explain.
"Why?" Pete glared at him getting slightly annoyed, "Are you being selfish? Do you like her?"
Joe rolled his eyes,
"No, I've only known her for a handful of days and she's already like my baby sister - I think she's going to end up hurt."
"I am so confused." Andy confessed.
"She's so innocent, and Patrick, I don't even know - not that he's this big badass but I don't know, she's going to end up getting hurt because Patrick is stupid, he does stupid things and he hasn't been in a relationship since the last one which didn't end well - and if her hurts her you know he's going to hate himself and it's going to be like colossal, not like last time when he was hurt so he threw himself into band stuff, like major, major end of the world stuff." Joe was still having difficulty explaining himself.
"How is Fiona innocent?" Pete questioned and Joe nodded.
"First off she's 18, he's 21 and I heard her talking on the phone, did you know she's a virgin?"
Pete shook his head 'no' and Andy shifted uncomfortably.
"So what if she's a virgin Joe, it's not like he's pushing her or anything." Andy stated quietly.
"I know, I know, that's not what I'm saying, just, we've got to make sure that either they break up now or that they stay together." Joe replied, and Pete sighed.
"There is no way Patrick is breaking this off - I think he's in love with her."
"So soon? Did he tell you that?" Andy questioned worried.
"No but I can tell man - these past three weeks that they've been apart he's been ridiculous. He's not going to be stupid this time, he has too much to lose. It ended last time cause the bitch cheated on him." Pete stated frustrated.
"No it ended last time 'cause he ignored her pushing her into infidelity." Andy mumbled.
"No, stop. It wasn't his fault, I mean ok, he wasn't the perfect boyfriend but no one deserves to be cheated on. Whatever, I'm not going to argue about this, we just need to let them be, it's going to be fine." Pete finished as Patrick walked up.
"What's going on?" He stated coldly. Patrick was annoyed that his friends were so obviously talking about him behind his back and even worse that they expected him not to notice.
"Nothing really man." Andy replied as he put a hand on Patrick's shoulder.
"Don't treat me like an idiot, I know you were talking about me so lets hear it." He replied while crossing his arms over his chest.
"We're worried that your relationship with Fi is going to end up badly." Pete sighed and Patrick took a step back disbelieving what his friend was saying.
"Why would you even say something like that?" He raised his voice a little.
"Look at you man, you're getting so worked up right now with just us mentioning you guys breaking up." Pete tried to defend himself.
"It's too soon for you to be acting this way Patrick, we're just worried that you're going to hurt her and we know that if that happens that you are not going to be ok." Andy stated calmly and Patrick huffed.
"Thanks for the support guys." He stated sarcastically, "Why can't you just let me be happy?"
"Just be careful man, don't be stupid, that's all we're saying. We all love her, of course we hope everything goes well." Joe replied and patted him on the back before exiting to go to the interview. Patrick nodded as he walked down the hallway back towards the dressing room. He stopped in the doorway and watched Fiona as she sat on the couch laughing at something the person on the other end of the phone line said. She looked so carefree and he couldn't help but think that maybe everyone was right and he would end up hurting her. Patrick knew that he couldn't deal with himself if her hurt her, even the mere thought of hurting her had caused a great feeling of guilt to build up in the pit of his stomach. What was this girl doing to him? There was no way he could be in love, was there? He pushed all the bad thoughts out of his mind when Fi finally noticed that he was in the doorway.
"Hey." She smiled.
"Hey." He replied shyly.
"How long have you been standing there Creepy?" Fi joked and Patrick laughed and shook his head.
"If you knew the truth you'd think I was a freak."
"Too late." She laughed and he put a hand to his chest pretending to be offended.
"Ugh, that hurts right here." Patrick patted his heart and Fi rolled her eyes. He laughed as he finally took a seat next to her on the couch pulling her to his chest and kissing the top of her head. She smiled in response and looked up at him.
"I'm glad you're here." He sighed as he placed his head on the back of the couch.
"Me too."
"You didn't have to do anything illegal to get here early did you?" He replied while picking his head off the couch.
"Nope." She laughed.
The couple was disturbed when Dirty walked into the room.
"Dude show starts soon and you're needed out," Dirty pointed to the left but stopped to think before switching the direction of his hand to the right, he thought some more and circled his hand around his head, "somewhere out there."
Patrick nodded and sighed.
"Oo yay, I get to watch your sexy ass perform." Fiona exclaimed excitedly as she followed Patrick out the door. He laughed,
"Flattery isn't going to get you anywhere."
"Flattery? Fuck that. I've already got you there's no need for brown nosing anymore."
Sign up to rate and review this story