Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous - Patrick Stump

Eleven.

by punkypromqueen 4 reviews

Some background of our leading lady and an almost meet the parents encounter.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 1464 words

1Exciting
About a week later the crew was in Miami for two nights which was kind of a big deal for Fi, one because Vicky was now joining the tour and two because she figured that it would be easier to tell her ridiculously strict parents that she was going on tour for the summer with Fall Out Boy, you know, only because of school and not because she wanted to be with her lead singer, guitar playing boyfriend that was neither Spanish nor Jewish.
Her parents had been divorced since she was five and she was constantly being pulled in two directions. Her Rabi father, ordained shortly after the divorce, expected her to be perfectly Jewish - and her Cuban mother who remarried a Cuban man and had a Cuban son expected her to be perfectly ethnic. The only good thing that ever came from being half Cuban and half Jewish was the fact the she received a both a Bat mitzvah and a Quince. The two only agreed on one thing and that was the fact that they were insanely over protective of their only daughter. You know the girl in high school that everyone is in love with but you never see her out on weekends - yeah, that was Fiona. Unfortunately for her parents she wasn't what they fully wanted her to be, now don't get it wrong she was a good kid, there was little room for her not to be the perfect daughter in all the normal aspects of a perfect child but she knew that they would be a little more than unhappy when she came home from school tattooed with a rock-star boyfriend.

"You did amazing and I've got a confession to make." Fiona stated seductively as she leaned into Patrick while resting her hands on his chest after he exited the stage. He shifted nervously as every dirty thought under the sun raced though his mind.
"Go on." He squeaked out and Fiona smirked slightly as she whispered in his ear.
"You smell really, really bad."
Patrick groaned and rolled his eyes as she erupted into a fit of giggles.
"Thank you." He replied though clenched teeth as he pinched her sides playfully.
"Hey, hey! Be nice to me I'm going to my mom's in like ten minutes." She whined.
"Isn't it a little late?" He replied as he glanced at his watch and she chuckled slightly and shook her head 'no.'
"Alright, are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" He sighed.
"No I'll be fine and besides I am madly in like with you so meeting the Mama right now would not be so smart on my part." She laughed as she buried her head in his chest.
"Stop, it can't be that bad." Patrick responded as he wrapped his arms around her,
"I'm getting you all sweaty." He smiled slightly as she shrugged still in his arms.
"I have to go." She mumbled into his chest.
"Well," He paused before coming to a decision, "I'm going too."
Fiona's head shot up.
"What? No, are you insane? Why?" She spat out genuinely worried.
"Because," he sighed before laughing, "I'm madly in like with you too."
She smacked him playfully for making fun of her and he laughed harder.
"No, but seriously, I want them to be ok with you staying on tour and I think they'd feel better if they met me, and I mean your mom already said that she liked me right?"
"That was on the phone and it's totally different when I say 'this is my friend Patrick,' and 'this is my boyfriend Patrick.' Friends get minimally judged, like 'oh he seems nice.' Boyfriends however get their files pulled and examined and then studied and then gutted and it's this big bloody gooey messy mess." Fiona used her hands as she explained the 'boyfriend-family' situation.
"It's not fun - I think it's a horrible idea." She once again buried her head in his chest and sighed.
"Honestly what are they going to say? That I'm not good enough for you, I already know that. I'm not going anywhere, they're not going to scare me and you're staying on tour regardless. I know they'd feel better if they met me and I want them to be ok with this cause I know that's what you want."
"I'm not too good for you Patrick."
"Yes you are. I'm going to shower don't leave without me." He replied while walking away. Fiona groaned he hadn't given her any time to object. She knew how this worked, she had had boyfriends before, very, very short lived boyfriends - meeting her family was like the black plague of relationships, hardly anyone survived and her mortality rate thus far was 100%. She walked down the hall sulking, almost fully convinced that tonight would be one of the last nights that she would be with Patrick. She perked up slightly when heard Pete singing annoyingly and it wasn't until she got closer that she could make out the lyrics.
"Who's the meanest girl in town?
Who turns smiles into frowns?
The biggest dragon in Chinatown?
Icky Vicky!
Icky Vicky!
Icky Vicky!
ICKY VICKY!"

Fiona laughed slightly as she walked into the room, Pete was jumping on the couch singing loudly the 'Fairly Odd Parents' song to Vicky who in return was chucking things in his general direction.
"Pete shut the fuck up you annoying ass pirate." She groaned loudly but then started laughing when Andy, who was sitting on the couch, pulled Pete's pant leg causing him to lose balance and fall down.
"Wow alright." Fiona responded from the doorway. Vicky squealed as she ran over to Fi embracing her tightly.
"I thought you were going to your mom's tonight?" Vicky questioned confused.
"Yeah you were supposed to be gone by now." Andy replied right after Vicky.
"Patrick wants me to wait for him." Fi mumbled while shoving a carrot stick in her mouth in attempt to make what she just said incoherent.
"Why?" Pete questioned from his spot on the floor, Vicky's eyes grew wide.
"No, Fi." She stated shocked.
"I can't speak girl so can someone please translate." Andy chimed in but was ignored.
"Fiona. No." Vicky repeated and Fiona worriedly nodded while shoving more carrots into her mouth. Andy glanced at Pete who shrugged.
"What's going on?" Andy tried again but was once again ignored.
"You can't." Vicky shrieked and Fiona threw her arms in the air.
"There's nothing I can do Vic." She stated with her mouth extremely full, only Vicky understood.
"You guys are such retards." Joe finally spoke up while walking into the room. Andy and Pete glared at him.
"Oh yeah Trohman, what did they just say then?" Pete said smugly almost positive that Joe had no idea what was going on either.
"They're freaking out cause Patrick wants to go meet her mom and step dad." He said matter a factly while sitting next to Andy on the couch crossing his arms.
"He wants to meet the parents?" Andy mumbled wide-eyed.
"Is he fucking insane?" Pete questioned back.
"I thought Mey's parents were like strict to the max? That's a big relationship step, are they ready for that?" Andy asked again.
"Look at Mey, she is totally flipping out." Pete sighed
"Would this qualify him as doing stupid yet?" Joe threw in as if to say 'I told you so.' The boys were so consumed with their little question party, and the girls with their incoherent sentences that no one noticed Patrick enter the room. He cleared his throat signaling his presence everyone immediately hushed.
"Talking about anyone I know?" Patrick replied with a slight smirk, but nobody answered.
"Right." He replied before turning to face Fiona, he gestured towards out the door with his head and she nodded slightly waving at everyone before shuffling towards the door. Pete immediately stood up.
"I want to go!" He spat out overly excited and everyone gave him a confused look.
"Well," he started, "If she's going to try and convince her family to agree with her being on tour with us, shouldn't we all go?" Pete nudged Andy with his leg and Andy caught on and rose from the couch,
"Why yes Peter, we should all go." He replied through clenched teeth as he pulled at Joe's shirt signaling for him to stand. Joe was oblivious until Andy stepped on his toe.
"Ow man, what the fuc -" he started off but received death glares from Andy and Pete,
"Uhm yes?" he questioned what he thought was the right answer and the others nodded. Patrick rolled his eyes.
"Well then lets go." He sighed as he headed out the door with everyone else in tow.
Sign up to rate and review this story