Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous - Patrick Stump

Twelve.

by punkypromqueen 6 reviews

well alright then - family fights and dickhead little brothers. cheers.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 2244 words

2Insightful
Fi shook her leg nervously as the car turned onto her street. The playful banter that was going on around her was radiating though her ears but she didn't acknowledge or understand it, she was completely lost in her own mind's scenarios of the events that were to follow. Fiona was scared to death of losing Patrick and thusly scared that she was scared of losing him - she had never felt like this before and to be completely blunt it was freaking her the hell out. She snapped out of her daze as Vicky let out a shrill scream.
"Gross! Get that the fuck away from me Joe!" She squealed and climbed on top of Pete in an attempt to get away from Joe.
"What? Look at how cool it is." Joe replied as he pushed his scabbed elbow in Vicky's direction causing her to scream once again. He laughed slightly and put his arm down to stop Vicky's screams.
"Last time you screamed like that I was on top - speaking of, how's Mitch?" Pete replied with a smirk - oh how he loved being an asshole. Vicky huffed and glanced over her shoulder.
"He tastes like you . . . only sweeter." She replied nonchalantly and Pete's jaw hit the floor. An array of 'ohhs' echoed through out the car.
"Owned!" Joe yelled and pointed at Pete while laughing.
"So owned." Patrick added for emphasis.
"Alright." Andy replied while trying to hold back his own laughs, "I think we're here." He gestured to the house that the driveway they were parked in belonged too.
"Oh God, he's right." Fiona mumbled as she stared blankly at her house, Patrick nudged her slightly.
"What's going on up there?" he pointed to her head.
"Death, destruction, disease." Fiona replied as she unbuckled her seatbelt, sighing heavily. Patrick exited behind her and went to grab her hand but she pulled her arm slightly out of reach, he frowned at her and she turned to look at him.
"They're all watching, second window on the left." She sighed and pointed in the direction of the window. Vicky nodded in agreement and all the boys looked in the direction of 'the second window on the left' - the blinds quickly shut and they laughed slightly except for Patrick who sighed and put his hands in his pockets. He knew that Fiona was killing herself over this meeting and he couldn't help to think that she didn't want their relationship bad enough to fight for it. But then again, what did he know? He went to follow everyone who was walking towards the door but Pete pulled him aside.
"Nervous?" He whispered.
"I'm pretty much about to throw up, thanks." Patrick mumbled as he glanced at Fiona once more.
"You need to do this Patrick, I helped you as much as I could but I literally can't do anymore. I can't go in there and be her boyfriend - that's all you man."
"I realize that Peter." Patrick groaned like a child being lectured.
"Don't wuss out, just don't." Pete quietly warned before continuing,
"I don't give a fuck what you say Patrick, you need her more than you say you do. No one goes around singing 'My Girl' for three fucking weeks for no reason, alright? Just go in there and show them how much you care, I'm sure you'll win them over and it won't matter that your not whatever they want."
Patrick sighed and nodded. The two joined the rest of the group by the door. Fiona closed her eyes as her finger lingered by the bell when almost out of nowhere Patrick reached over and rang it for her. She glanced back at him confused and he gave her a reassuring nod and a smile. The door didn't immediately open and Fiona rolled her eyes as she turned the knob slowly opening it.
"Ok in real life when someone rings the doorbell you," She paused to gesture to her family that was littered around the house, "answer it."
"Aye Fiona quit bitching." Her little brother spat at her from his spot by the window.
"Mikey!" She ignored his previous comment and rushed over to him, "Haven't you missed me baby brother?" Fiona exclaimed excitedly as she grabbed her twelve-year-old brother in a bear hug kissing him annoyingly all over his face.
"Fi lay off, gross, not in front of people." Her brother whined trying to push her away unsuccessfully.
"Aye mi Fifa!" Her mother yelled as she ran out of the kitchen crying.
"Hi mommy." Fiona responded as her mother embraced her tightly. She hugged her step-dad, aunt, grandma and cousin before acknowledging her guests. Fi went to speak but Vicky was spotted and the whole hugging process happened once again this time with Vicky being the victim. Once the second round of 'hellos' were exchanged Fiona opened her mouth once more only to be cut off by her aunt.
"Hey check it out," Her aunt yelled over every one as she pointed at the guys, Fiona sighed and threw her arms up in defeat as she let her aunt continue.
"Those are those Fall Out Boys, yo no se que. Aye how cool that, Fiona knows them Meli," Her aunt gestured to her sixteen-year-old cousin, "Don't you have a little crush on the one with the tattoos?"
Meli blushed furiously and glared at her mother - her aunt ignored her and then glanced at Joe, Andy and Pete, whose tattoos were all visible and groaned,
"Aye Meli, you know, the one with his cohones all over the internet."
"Mama!" Meli yelled as she covered her face in embarrassment, the boys laughed in response.
"Well then." Fiona cut her off before she had time to say anything else.
"This is Joe, Andy, Patrick, and Pete the one with his cohones all over the internet." She held back a laugh as she gestured to them accordingly. Pete blushed furiously and looked at the floor, silently vowing to kill Fiona later.
"Let me tell you," Her aunt started off and glanced at Fi's mother, "He shouldn't be embarrassed, he's got equipment."
Meli covered her mouth mortified as Fi's mom nodded interested.
"That's enough Mimi!" Fiona yelled now unable to control her laughter.
"Anyways guys, this is my mother Maria, my dad Carlos, Mikey my brot -"
"Mike." Her brother cut her off and Fiona rolled her eyes before continuing,
"Mikey my brother, My aunt Sophia but I call her Mimi cause it's amazing, and then Meli my cousin. My grandma is around here somewhere but who knows." She shrugged and they exchanged formalities. Mikey sat on the stairs with his arms crossed and a sly smile planted on his lips.
"What twerp?" Fiona questioned as she ruffled his hair.
Her brother raised an eyebrow and responded rather loudly,
"So, is one of these guys your boyfriend who's in a band who you were on tour with this past week, or no?"
"Que?" He mother spoke up and Fiona gave her brother a death stare before glancing at Patrick who looked mortified.
"Madre, we kind of need to have a chat." She replied trying to should cherry and innocent.
"Boyfriend?" Her aunt questioned while laughing, Fiona huffed and placed her hands on her hips.
"Mimi it's not funny. Is it that hard to believe that I have a boyfriend?"
"Yes!" Mikey yelled and Fiona rolled her eyes before her aunt replied.
"Mama don't act like you're offended I mean honestly you don't shave your legs during the swimming off-season."
Fiona immediately stiffened up, and the boys plus Vicky laughed.
"Oh whatever that was once - this isn't even the point. Madre we need to talk." She averted her attention back to her mother who had her arms crossed.
"Novio?" (boyfriend) She questioned sternly and Fiona sighed. Her mother had reverted back to Spanish which meant she was in big trouble.
"Yeah, but Mom." Fi pleaded.
"Y esquela?" (and school)
"I took my finals early and totally aced them - I'm doing fine, Mom listen to me!" She yelled after her mother who was now walking away. Fi groaned and walked after her mother, her aunt and step dad followed close behind talking to her in Spanish and her responding in the language. Patrick went to follow but Vicky grabbed his arm.
"No way Crazy, do you have a death wish?"
He groaned and gestured towards the direction Fi disappeared to,
"This is my fault, I can't just let them tear her up like that."
"Ah, so the boyfriend emerges." Mikey chuckled as he leaned back onto the stairs.
"Stop being a dick Michael." Meli finally spoke up and then blushed slightly when she noticed all eyes were on her.
"Don't worry she'll be fine." She nodded in Patrick's direction and he slightly smiled in response.
"Don't lie Meli - you know they're destroying her, prodding and poking, question after question -how can you jeopardize school like that and frolic around the country with some boy we don't know, this is your future Fiona and you're screwing it up, blah blah blah blah."
"Michael, shut up, you're just trying to get him worked up for no reason she's going to be fine."
"Uncool man, way uncool." Joe pointed at Mikey who just smiled. It was then that the noise level in the other side of the house elevated and a mess of incoherent Spanish voices was heard, Fiona's being the loudest. Patrick slowly walked backwards until he was standing next to Pete.
"Ok, I know this is totally inappropriate and I am really upset by what's happening right now but it's extremely hot when she speaks Spanish." He whispered quietly and Pete couldn't help but laugh out loud before covering his mouth with his hand. The sudden commotion peaked Joe and Andy's interests and Pete relayed the information, Joe laughed as well and Andy shook his head disbelievingly.
"Ugh, I'm sure we don't even want to know." Vicky replied to Meli who just nodded.
"Anyways, can you translate?" She gestured in the direction of the noise and Meli nodded eagerly.
"Alright, uhm Maria is going on about how she shouldn't have a boyfriend right now and Fiona is countering with 'no you just don't like the fact that you didn't choose him' now Maria is saying that he is no good for her, Fiona came back with you don't even know him, Maria just forbade her from seeing him and going on tour." Meli stopped translating when Fiona started laughing which was followed by,
"Well too fucking bad."
Pete patted Patrick on the back before a slap was heard causing him to inhale deeply, Meli shrugged and Mikey laughed.
"Well that wasn't unexpected." Mikey replied before the yelling started again.
"Ok, Carlos just said 'what the hell is wrong with you speaking to your mother like that' Maria is, wait, she's crying? I'm confused." Meli huffed completely flabbergasted.
It was then that a sweet old lady's voice was heard, Mikey immediately sat up.
"That's abuelita and she's said," Meli's eyes grew wide as she registered her grandmother's words, even Mikey was surprised. All the guys sat on pins and needles.
"Well what did she say?" Patrick asked finally annoyed with the silence.
"She told Maria to leave the girl alone that she's in love."
Everyone was silent for a moment before Joe couldn't stand it anymore.
"Well at least the feeling is mutual." He said innocently with a shrug. Pete looked at Patrick who was turning a weird color.
"Breathe." He replied with a laugh as Patrick let out a breath, returning to his normal color.
"She loves me?"
"So says abuelita." Andy replied with a raised finger and a nod.
It was then that a bunch of commotion was heard coming from the direction of the argument.
"Maria look at her, you know it's true - I just hope it's the one with the cohones on the internet 'cause girl you know that's got to be goo -" her aunt replied before Maria cut her off.
"No, it's the one I talked to on the phone - the one with the hat, you can tell by the way she looked at him." Her mother sighed.
"Mimi, stop! Everyone just stop!" She yelled frustrated,
"You guys are ridiculous, completely ridiculous, I am not in lov -" Fiona stopped to inhale deeply, was she in love?
"It's too soon. I've only known him for like two months." She stopped once more letting her voice trail off, she was trying so hard to convince herself that her feelings were ludicrous.
"He's probably run off now 'cause you have made me look like a child - I've got to go." She cried as she ran out of the room and unexpectedly into Patrick who was now standing outside of the door. Fiona gasped once she realized who it was and quickly wiped her tears.
"What are you doing?" She questioned confused.
"I, uhm, came to save you but I guess I'm too late and stuf - I love you." He rambled on before saying what he really wanted to.
"What?" - "Que?" Fiona questioned before her family echoed behind her.
"I love you. I know everyone thinks I'm insane or whatever because we've been together for two seconds, but I do. I can't help it, I love you. I probably shouldn't have let you know that but, I don't know." He sighed and shrugged. She smiled.
"I - I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story