Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous.

Thirteen.

by punkypromqueen 7 reviews

A few laughs before the Drama Rama begins. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 1527 words

4Funny
The next few seconds felt like hours. Fiona opened her mouth to speak but only ended up closing it before opening it again but still not vocalizing anything coherent, she glanced at her mother who was gesturing to the door.
"Abre la puerta."
Fiona nodded and went to grab Patrick who was supposed to be next to her only to come up empty handed. She spun around in a circle looking for her missing boyfriend only to see him being pulled in another direction by her grandmother who also had Pete and Joe in her grasp. She shrugged and laughed slightly before scurrying to the direction of the front door, she pulled open the door to unfortunately be faced with a very annoyed female wrapped in Juicy Couture with a furry dog yapping at her heels and her sheep-like twin brother standing behind her. Fiona planted a fake smile on her face and gave the girl the customary hug and kiss on the cheek before repeating the routine with her brother. The Suarez's have been friends of the family since Maria was Fiona's age.
"Fiona knows better than to keep Isabella waiting outside for so long." The girl replied in third person which made Fi roll her eyes.
"Fiona is so sorry." She replied obviously mocking her.
"Also," Isabella gestured towards Vicky who was leaning on the wall closest to the door. "Fifi is getting bad vibes and Isabella thinks that Vicky should stand at least ten feet away at all times."
Vicky laughed and looked disbelievingly at Fiona who just shrugged.
"It figures she would speak in third person." Vicky mumbled to Fiona who nodded.
"Anyways, Vicky doesn't give a shit so thanks." She smiled and flashed Isabella a thumbs up before once again leaning on the wall, a gesture that Isabella huffed at.
"Uhm yeah I'm going to go in..." Christian, Isabella's twin brother gestured to the kitchen before exiting quickly out of the line of fire.
"Bella!" Mikey exclaimed excitedly as he ran down the stairs embracing her tightly.
"Aw, how's my pookie oookie bear?" Isabella replied using her best baby voice and Mickey just smiled before the two entered into a whisper conversation.
"Seriously is that for real?" Vicky looked at Fiona who nodded.
"Yeah, I'm convinced that they're the Rodriguez-Suarez match up, not me and Christian, I mean who cares now a days about an eight year age difference?"
Fi and Vicky laughed simultaneously before Isabella's eyes grew wide.
"So, Fiona, Isabella hears that you have a boyfriend." She interrupted the girls' laughter.
"Fiona, ergh, validates Isabella's statement." She shrugged at Vicky - this third person business was harder than it appeared.
"Isabella wants to hear about this super gross boy, because honestly who would date you?"
"It's kind of cool, he's in this band." She replied with a shrug.
"Band? Yeah ok." Isabella scoffed disbelievingly.
"No, really. They're kind of famous, they have that song." Fiona replied and Vicky nodded in agreement.
"That song?" Isabella asked confused and Fiona nodded once again.
"Yeah that song, you've heard of it. That 'Sugar We're Goin' Down' song."
"What? You mean Fall Out Boy?" Isabella questioned though her laughter.
"Oh yes, that's them." Fiona shrugged and Isabella's laughter grew louder.
"Isabella doesn't even believe that you know anyone in Fall Out Boy."
It was then that Andy walked out of the hall bathroom, he nodded politely and waved before walking into the kitchen. Isabella squeaked and the girls laughed at her.
"The singer, yeah, he's Fi's." Vicky gestured to Fiona.
"True story, Vicky's doing the bassist." Fi gestured back only to be slapped in the arm by Vicky.
"Dinner!" Maria yelled from the dining room and everyone made a mad dash for the table. The girls shrugged and left Isabella behind severely confused. Once everyone was situated a very eventful dinner started.
"Isabella is so glad to see everyone." She gushed.
"Oh that's nice sweetie, you speak in third person now." Maria replied before letting out a breath and rolling her eyes.
"Really?" Joe replied disbelievingly while shoving some food in his mouth and shaking his head.
"Fiona and Vicky are so excited that Isabella is glad to see everyone." Fiona replied while holding back her laughter and Vicky nodded.
"Vicky is thrilled actually." She replied in between bites.
"Andy understands this game." Andy replied while taking a sip of his water.
"Pete is amazing at this game." Pete replied and Patrick laughed.
"Patrick is very doubtful of Pete's gaming abilities."
"Joe is doubtful of Pete's other abilities." Joe chimed in and Pete glared at him.
"Vicky validates Joe's statement." Vicky replied only to get hit in the head with a plastic utensil.
"Meli wants to know about the abilities in question?" The teenager perked up at the mention of Pete's sexual abilities.
"Mimi agrees."
"Trust Vicky when she states that there is nothing to talk about, it wasn't that good." Vicky gestured to herself.
"HEY! I'm right here." Pete yelled and the table laughed.
"Patrick knew Pete would be bad at this game."
"Vicky doesn't understand why Pete is so offended at the above statement he knows that it's not that good, he's had sex with himself."
At the statement Joe started laughing obnoxiously.
"Isabella wants to know if everyone is making fun of her." She spoke over Joe's laughter and everyone stared at her blankly.
"Vicky doesn't know what Isabella is talking about."
"Neither does Fiona."
"Christian lives with this every day." Her brother finally spoke and everyone gave him apologetic glances.
"Maria wants to know when the children are finished playing this game."
"Meli thinks this is going to go on for awhile."
"So sorry to interrupt and change the subject but I want to know what the sleeping arrangements on this bus are." Mikey responded with that all too familiar evil grin planted on his face.
"Vicky and Fiona sleep together." Vicky immediately spat out.
"Nuh uh." Joe blabbed as he went to put another spoonful in his mouth only to be kicked under the table causing everything on his spoon to fall back onto the plate.
"Fiona sleeps on the Tech bus." Fi pointed her spoon at the inhabitants of the table and Patrick laughed not really paying attention to his surroundings.
"Patrick would never ever let Fiona sleep in the same bus as Dirty."
"Vicky thinks Patrick should shut up."
"Pete is amused at this conversation."
"Mimi wants to know more about Pete's special abilities."
"Carlos wants to know more about these so called sleeping arrangements."
"Vicky and Fiona sleep together." Vicky spat once more before shoveling a spoonful of food in her mouth.
"Meli thought Vicky was a better liar than that." Meli responded and Vicky shrugged innocently.
"I am completely confused as to how this," Mikey gestured to Patrick and Fiona, "actually works cause he's kind of bigger than her. Fiona would be smushed."
Meli immediately smacked Mikey across the head and Maria covered her face in her hands completely embarrassed at her son's outburst, Isabella of course laughed, she was very highly amused.
"Vicky wants to know what kind of porn Mikey is watching - does he not realize that there is more than one sexual position?"
Mikey glared at her and Vicky stuck out her tongue in response, Fiona cleared her throat.
"If Fiona thought that it was even an issue, Fiona would be on top."
Patrick choked slightly as the rest of the table sat in shock.
"Vicky can't believe Fiona just said that." She replied mouth agape.
"That is the reason why Joe likes Fiona." He chuckled slightly and Andy nodded.
"Mimi thinks that's how Meli was conceived." She added while nodding and Meli gasped and covered her mouth obviously disgusted.
"Meli hopes that is the end of her mother's comment."
"Pete thinks Patrick is slightly turned on right now."
"Patrick is very uncomfortable." He mumbled as he avoided the daggers coming from Carlos's direction.
"Joe thinks it's for other reasons. Joe would be uncomfortable too if his pants were getting smaller."
"Andy can't wait till Patrick marries into this family." Andy laughed as he ripped off a piece of bread before shoving it into his mouth.
"Patrick wants to know what wedding Andy is speaking of." He replied while wiping his mouth.
"Joe can't wait to eat the food at the wedding in question." Joe responded with a mouthful ignoring Patrick's last comment.
"Maria doesn't want to hear about Fiona frontways, backways, on top, underneath or sideways." She shrugged and Carlos shot her a look that said 'stop fueling the fire.'
"Andy wants to hear more about this 'sideways' ordeal."
"Meli is talking to some guy on the internet." Fiona yelled over everyone in attempt to get the focus away from her, Meli gasped.
"Meli doesn - Meli doesn't approve at all! New subject change right now!" She squealed as she glared at Fiona.
"Christian wants to know when his parents are getting here." The man sighed and placed his head in his hand.
"Isabella isn't amused. Seriously, is everyone making fun of me?" She whined and everyone laughed before shaking their heads 'no.'
Sign up to rate and review this story