Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous.

Fourteen.

by punkypromqueen 6 reviews

drunk people are funny - phone calls however sometimes aren't.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 1877 words

3Funny
Fiona never would have guessed that she would be so excited to hear that her father was out of the country during their time in the Miami area. She was in the clear now and was relieved - ok sure her mother wasn't pleased that she would be 'frolicking around the country' but honestly what could she really do about it? Nothing, exactly.

The bus came to a halt just outside of Ever Clear, Georgia - no one knew exactly where Ever Clear, Georgia was but they knew that they were thankful that they would only be stopping for about an hour or so.

Fiona was sprawled out in the middle of the common area of the bus watching Andy play Final Fantasy upside down, Vicky was reading a magazine at the table, Pete and Patrick were somewhere in the back working and Joe was jumping around extremely bored. Joe gasped and ran to the window of the bus. He smashed his face up against the window and let his breath fog it up.
"Joseph, what are you doing?" Vicky sighed while flipping a page not even looking up from her magazine.
"Bar." He stated and pointed at the window towards the bar.
"Well I'm glad that he can read." Fiona sighed still sprawled out.
"We're going. Bar. Bar. C'mon." Joe mumbled as he picked Fiona off the floor and grabbed Vicky by the arm forcing her to stand. He then looked at Andy who ignored him as he intently pushed the buttons on his controller and stuck his tongue out in concentration. Vicky sighed.
"Alright just let us change and we'll be your wing women."
After that the girls changed quickly, Fiona hopped to the very back of the bus while trying to put on her shoe. The obnoxious hopping caught Patrick's attention and he looked up at her confused.
"Joe," [hop] "Vicky," [hop] "Bar," [hop] "You, work." [hop, hop]
She finally got her shoe on and sighed.
"Love you, bye."
"By-bye." Patrick stated confused before getting up. He kissed her quickly before grabbing her hand and twirling her around in a circle.
"I'm not going to lie you look too hot to go out, uhm, anywhere so you should just stay here." He nodded eagerly and Fiona rolled her eyes.
"Well boyfriend, if you want me to stay here and watch Andy play video games while you and Pete work and Vicky and Joe have fun . . ." She let her voice trail off as she sighed heavily and stuck out her bottom lip, he groaned.
"Don't even pull that face with me, you know you can go. Have fun."
Fiona smiled and kissed him once more before running towards the front of the bus to the awaiting Vicky and Joe.
"Patrick isn't going to come out here and threaten my life?" Joe questioned shocked. As soon as the words left his lips Patrick could be heard yelling from the back - "I swear to God Joe - "
Joe smiled and nodded his head before cutting him off and yelling back,
"I know, I know. I'm dead."
The three proceeded to literally run across the dirt road into the bar simply named Bar.
About and hour and a half later it took the three of them at least five minutes to cross the dirt road that took them less than three seconds to run across sober.
"Oh my God I have to pee." Joe yelled and gripped the side of the bus as Fiona and Vicky proceeded to laugh at him.
"I'm going to pee." Joe pointed to somewhere off in the oblivion before staggering off, he stopped suddenly and pointed to the sky instead of to Fiona.
"Mey you need to go onto that bus right now, I have to watch you cause if you get abducted by a truck man Patrick is going to kill me." His speech was slurred but surprisingly drunken Fiona knew drunken Joe speech perfectly.
"Joe, Joey, Joseph we got this, we got this so bad. We're in college." Vicky stated matter a factly as if college prepared them for any life task at hand. Fiona pulled herself up the short steps and stumbled onto the bus before Vicky ran behind her singing Shania Twain obnoxiously loud. Fiona attempted to 'Shh' her in between her laughs, which, in reality, only caused more noise.
"Vicky, Vicky, Vicky, Vicky, Vicky -" Fiona paused to bring her voice back down to a whisper.
"I'm so horny." Fiona put her hands over the crotch of her jeans and bounced slightly which was a gesture that caused them to erupt into a fit of giggles.
"Fiona I will not," Vicky paused to shake her head 'no' to emphasize not, "Let you drunkenly deverginize yourself. But right now I'm going to find someone to have sex with, please excuse me."
It was then that Andy innocently walked back into the common area to continue his video game, Vicky spotted her new found prey and attacked.
"Hello Andrew." Vicky tried to sound seductive but only ended up laughing at herself. Andy raised a confused eyebrow at her.
"Hello Victoria, can I help you with something?"
"Why yes you can Andrew." Vicky stated before she lunged at him Andy anticipated her attack and threw her over his shoulder before she had time to molest him.
"You stay. Sit." Andy pointed to Fiona who barked before obediently sitting on the floor Indian style. He chuckled slightly as he went into the back of the bus calling for Pete.
"Pete I believe this belongs to you and if you don't claim her I'm just going to let her molest me and say that I was taken advantage of." Andy laughed as he entered the back area of the bus.
"Andrew you have a very nice ass." Vicky slurred as she hung upside down over his shoulder. Andy then flung Vicky off his back and unceremoniously onto the couch, Pete laughed at her.
"Did Joe get you wasted?" he stated in between laughs and Vicky shook her head 'no.'
"We," Vicky began and pointed at herself and went to point at Fiona but couldn't find her. "Where's Fi? Oh no I lost Fi." She suddenly got sad.
"What?" Patrick questioned now interested in the conversation.
"Mey's not lost she's in the front." Andy replied as he rolled his eyes. It was then that Joe could be heard getting on the bus. With everyone on board the bus started and began to drive to the next destination.
Fiona sat patiently on the floor when she heard an annoying ring, she knew that Andy told her to stay but the phone was ringing, surely that was a good excuse to move.
"Hello!" She exclaimed excitedly into the phone.

"Uhm hi?" A female voice echoed into the receiver.

"Hi, I'm Fiona what's you name?"

"Amy. Can I speak to Patri -" The girl replied but got cut off by Fiona.

"Amy? I don't really like that name so I'm going to call you," Fiona paused to think for a second before squealing in delight. "Fiona."

"Uhm, ok. Look I really need to speak to Patric -"

"You know what Fiona, I like the color pink it's my favorite color I know it's so cliché cause I'm a girl but I really like it, it's like red but not quite. I'm on a bus, it's a big bus - Joe had to pee and he did and now he's on the bus too, my best friend is here but she's kind of busy now screwing Pete, and maybe Andy - oh my God do you want to be my new best friend?" Fiona laughed and the person on the other end of the line sighed heavily.

"Sure, I'll be your best friend if you let me talk to Patrick."

"Boyfriend." Fiona's voice echoed from the front in a very singsong matter and Pete and Andy laughed.
"I believe you're being paged." Andy replied before glancing at Pete who was in the process of being attacked by kisses. Patrick shuffled to the font of the bus to see Fiona lying on the floor talking to someone on his phone.
"GREAT!" She exclaimed excitedly into the receiver, he could hear the person on the other end of the line laugh at her and he chuckled slightly.
"Who are you talking to?" He questioned trying to hold back a smile.
"Boyfriend!" she yelled and jumped on him dropping the phone and wrapping her legs around his waste. She gently kissed him on the lips before she remembered the person on then phone.
"Oh my God Fiona!" She yelled as she attempted to lean back down to the floor to reach the phone.
"Are we playing that third person game again?" Patrick questioned confused and Fi shook her head 'no.'
"No! Fiona is really on the phone. Ok so her real name is Amy but I didn't like that name so I renamed her Fiona - which is my name. I like my name. Wait, we can't have the same same name so she can be Fiona-Amy" She smiled.
"Wait, who?" Patrick spat disbelievingly almost dropping her. Fiona found the phone and smiled at it triumphantly. She put the phone to her ear.
"I'm sorry I forgot about yo -" Fiona barely got the words out before Patrick grabbed the phone from her. He placed Fiona down at the table and glanced at the phone. He was confused, he had deleted her number off his call list so there was no way that Fiona could have called her.

"Patrick?" The voice echoed on the other end of the line and Patrick glanced at Fiona who smiled in response.
"Fiona-Amy is my new best friend!"
"Patrick, I need to talk to you." The voice was more persistent this time and Fiona laughed.
"She called to talk to you silly." Fiona smiled and Patrick nodded that he knew that. He placed the phone to his ear and sighed.
"What?"
"I need to talk to you, I need to see you." The voice pleaded and Patrick laughed.
"Too bad." He spat into the phone before hanging up and turning it off.
"Hey you hung up on Fiona-Amy!" Fi whined and Patrick sighed.
"I think it's time for you to go to bed."
"But baby I'm not sleepy." She mumbled while trying to get away from his grasp unsuccessfully.
"That's ok you can just lay down and rest. You need to change, c'mon." He laughed slightly when she placed her head in the nape of his neck and sighed.
"Ok."
He carried her to the bunk and lied her down, he changed her into pj's and pulled the covers up to her chin.
"What's wrong?" She mumbled as she cuddled up to the covers and he smiled.
"Not-nothing why?"
"Because you're making your grumpy face, you smile but your eyes don't."
She realized she was drunk but she could still tell everything wasn't ok with him, she wondered if her new best friend had said something to get under his skin - but for right now she would have to push that aside and listen to the pounding hammer in her head and go to sleep. Tomorrow sounded like a better day to question phone calls.
Sign up to rate and review this story