Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous.

Fifteen.

by punkypromqueen 4 reviews

This chapter is dedicated to MELISSA - because without her this story would suck to the max - kudos to her. also, y'all have fun with this. cheers.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-22 - 2568 words

3Funny
Fiona was completely disoriented when she woke up the next morning with her head spinning and her stomach turning. She had no recollection of the night before and she was nauseous to the max.
"Oh My God!" She moaned as the contents of her stomach attempted to make their way up her throat. She covered her mouth and sat up quickly hitting her head on the roof of the bunk. Fiona groaned once more as she hurriedly crawled out of the bunk not even acknowledging the person she was literally stepping all over. Patrick obviously woke up in a panic thinking that he was being attacked by everything from aliens to zombies or, you know, just Pete. He opened his eyes just in time to see Fiona run into the bathroom and slam the door. He ignored the pain he was in from just being trampled on and immediately got up and headed into the bathroom after her. Patrick didn't bother to knock and just let himself into the bathroom, a gesture that he would find out soon enough to be a big mistake. Fiona lifted her head out of the toilet in between upchucks - she yelled something incoherent and gestured frantically for him to get the hell out of the bathroom. He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest as he approached the toilet ignoring her protests,
"Patrick go the hell away, pendejo shmekl!" She yelled at him in three different languages in between heaves. Patrick had no idea what she said but he backed out of the bathroom slowly only to be faced with a half naked Vicky sprawled out on the floor laughing at him slightly. He glared at her and she pointed weakly in his direction.
"You shouldn't have gone in there; she hates people around when she throws up."
"Well thanks for the heads up. What the hell did she call me?" He questioned while motioning towards the bathroom.
"Uhm." She replied groggily, "She called you an ass in Spanish and a dick in Yiddish - I think. I can't really be sure I only know one phrase in Yiddish and it's A shaynem dank dir im pupik." Vicky struggled though the pronunciation.
It was then that Joe shuffled woozily out of the bunk area laughing at what Vicky just said. Patrick groaned,
"Now what the fuck did she say?" he gestured to Vicky who had daintily passed out once again.
"She said 'Many thanks in your belly button.'" Joe replied whole shoving Tostitos into his mouth and then proceeding to spit them back out when his stomach disagreed with the food that was entering it.
"Oh." He paused to nod but then scrunched up his face in confusion, "Wait, what?"
Joe shrugged in response,
"It's an insult, I don't even know." He replied while picking up a Twinkie and shoving it in his mouth before promptly spitting it out again and wiping his tongue with the dishrag. Patrick looked at him disgusted,
"Just stop eating." He groaned and then the toilet flushed. Fiona emerged from the bathroom looking like hell and clutching her stomach, Patrick opened his mouth to say something but Fiona held up her hand and made a noise that was supposed to inform Patrick 'not to start.' He sighed heavily as he filled up a glass of water and Fiona attempted to get back up into the bunk only to feel nausea sweep over her again. She moaned and headed for the bathroom once more except this time Patrick was in her way. He smiled and held out the glass of water oblivious to her sudden need to vomit, she shoved past him causing the water he was holding to go all over his shirt. He gasped at the sudden cold wetness on his chest and Joe laughed as Fiona once again mumbled something in Yiddish and slammed the bathroom door.
"Do you know what she just said?" Joe said while now shoving a mini donut into his mouth getting white powder all over his face. He gagged slightly and spit the donut out as Patrick groaned.
"Not now Joe."
"No seriously, you wanna know what she just called you?" This time his food of choice was Chex Mix which of course he didn't like and spit right back out.
"Joe, not now, I don't care." He sighed while scratching is head and Joe looked at the floor before blabbing that she called him an 'ass monkey.' The toilet flushed once again and Fiona emerged and promptly attempted to get back into the bunk so she could die. Patrick laughed slightly as he saw he struggle before he went over and helped her into the bunk, she mumbled a 'thank you' before shutting the curtain. It was then that Vicky stirred and woke up only to crawl to the very back of the bus and pass out again. Joe was still trying to feed himself much to his stomach's protest as Andy walked out of the bunk area. He cocked his eyebrow at Joe spitting out everything he was eating and Patrick just standing there soaking wet.
"You know what, I don't even want to know." He replied while shaking his head and walking to the other end of the bus. Andy was about to go back to sleep when he spotted Vicky passed out on the couch and still half naked. He smiled evilly as the wheels in his mind turned, it was then that messing with Vicky's head became his entertainment for the very long road trip. He promptly discarded his shirt and jumped on the couch next to her causing her to wake up dazed and confused. She glanced at Andy who smiled innocently and waved, she slightly waved in return until she noticed that she was in her bra and that he was shirtless. Vicky's eyes grew wide and she gestured in-between them before placing her hand to her head.
"Well, alright." She started off, "I'm ok with this." She nodded and he laughed.
"You do have a very nice ass Andy."
He laughed once more,
"I know, you told me."
It was then that Pete walked into the back area of the bus and looked at the couple confused before erupting into a fit of giggles. Vicky huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.
"What's so funny? Jealous much Peter?" She raised and eyebrow at him and Pete laughed harder.
"Something like that." He nodded before walking out of the back area still laughing.

Four excruciating hours later they were still on the road and collectively decided that watching a movie would be the best choice to pass the time. The five of them sat in front of the TV watching 'Dawn of the Dead' while Fiona used up all the hot water taking a much needed 30-minute shower. She emerged from her shower bright eyed and feeling 100% better then she had. She then proceeded to walk into the back area of the bus where everyone sat in the dark watching zombies eat everything in their path.
"Well I feel better." She exclaimed excitedly but only got 'shh-ed' in response. Fiona pouted as she slumped onto the couch in-between Patrick's legs with her head on the armrest and her legs all over Vicky's lap. It wasn't until three quarters into the second movie, Joe's pick of Star Wars Episode 2, that the bus arrived in New York. Pete, Andy and Joe were the only ones not asleep.
"I am hungry. Yeah. Someone should fix that." Joe hinted very un-subtly.
"Yeah. Agreed." Andy nodded and Pete looked mischievously over at the sleeping Vicky before proceeding to shake the hell out of her. She woke up abruptly and glared at Pete.
"Dinner. We're going. Wake up Beauty and the Beast." He gestured to Patrick and Fiona but Vicky shook her head 'no.'
"Let then sleep."
"Fiona is a heavy sleeper right?" Joe asked with slight laughter in his voice and Vicky and Pete both confirmed that she was.
"So is Patrick." Andy replied with a nod informing Joe that he was catching on to his plan.
"Don't you dare do anything to her." Vicky warned with a pointed finger as she rose to get dressed, the boys nodded obediently and shrugged in response, at least they still had Patrick's sleeping figure to deface.

It wasn't till thirty minutes after the others left that Fiona awoke to the Star Wars credits. She inhaled sharply as she rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes. She had to blink a few times before her eyes came into focus and she could hear Patrick's faint snore. She laughed quietly as he still sat Indian style with his head resting on the back of the couch and his mouth slightly open. Her quiet laughing slowly got louder when she noticed the 'fun' drawings the boys had littered across his face - she tried to hold back her laughter which only caused her body to shake and Patrick awoke.
"What's going on? What's so funny?" he asked groggily still not fully awake and Fiona covered her mouth as she finally allowed herself to laugh out loud. She pointed at his face as she attempted to explain but no words came out only obnoxious laughter. He groaned.
"What do I have on my face?" Patrick questioned still groggy, her laughter continued as a response.
"It's a penis isn't it?"
She still didn't verbally respond but she did nod to confirm that he did in fact have a penis drawn on his face. Fiona motioned not for him to get up as she rose and headed to the front of the bus still slightly chuckling. He rolled his eyes and groaned as he rubbed the side of his face with his hand in attempt to get rid of the drawing, Fiona emerged from curtain that separated the bunks from the back of the bus and smiled.
"Babe that's the wrong side." She gestured to his face and he switched hands and rubbed the other side of his face. Fi sat in his lap again, this time facing him, as she took the sponge in her hand. She went to wipe his face but he moved.
"Sponge. Face. Ouch." He whined and she sighed.
"I didn't even touch you, and I was going to use the spongy side not the scratchy side." Laughter was apparent in her voice, he looked at her apprehensively and she sighed once again,
"Fine, fine, have a penis on your face." She shrugged as she went to get off his lap. He groaned but gestured for her to continue. She proceeded to wipe his face.
"I'm sorry I was so mean to you earlier. I don't think you're an asshole, or a dick though you do have one on your face and it is very humorous." She ran off on a tangent and he laughed at her.
"Or an ass monkey, or an idiot head." She finished and he laughed again.
"You didn't call me an idiot head."
"Oh well, maybe I just thought it then. Anyways, I know you were just trying to help and I'm sorry I made it so difficult for you." Fiona smiled as she pulled the sponge away from his face.
"It's ok, I understand. I don't really like people around when I'm vomiting up my liver either."
He laughed as she threw the sponge at him.
"I wasn't vomiting up my liver," She paused before continuing, "A lung maybe, but certainly not my liver."
"Semantics Fiona. It's all semantics."
She rolled her eyes at him and he smiled.
"Anyways, where's everyone else? They aren't sleeping are they?" He questioned while moving his wrist up to his face in order for him to see the time.
"Nope, they're not here. I think we've been ditched." She stuck out her lip in a pout and he mirrored her actions by sticking his own lip out.
"So . . . What do you want to do?" He sighed while innocently wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I dunno . . . What do you want to do?" She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, he however was oblivious.
"You know I'm the best at this game, so don't even try me. But if we're going to watch I movie I totally get to pick cause I definitely got jipped out of the movie selection on the ride up here - " Patrick started his rant only to get cut off when Fi placed her lips on top of his. He was slightly surprised but kissed back eagerly - he wasn't about to argue with her choice activity. There had been times in the past where he had wanted to go further with her but for the obvious reasons didn't. She wasn't ready before but right now he was getting vibes that stated otherwise. As things got more heated he could feel the nervousness build up inside of him and he got extremely timid. He was unsure if she was going to stop him and he really did not want to stop. His apprehension caused hands to linger at the hem of her shirt not really doing much of anything. Fi sensed his hesitation and removed her own shirt. She then began to lift up his shirt and he hurriedly rid himself of the article of clothing before returning his lips to hers. He slowly reached around and unclipped her bra as she slightly bit her bottom lip with anticipation - she'd be a liar if she said she wasn't nervous slash anxious slash 'oh my holy shit am I really doing this?' You know the feeling, that one of absolute panic mixed with absolute bliss.
Fi let her hands wander from their spot on his shoulder to his belt. She felt Patrick tense up as she started to undo the buckle. His hands were immediately over hers stopping the process of his belt being undone.
"What?" she whispered out of breath.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked with his hands still over hers.
"Yeah, why? Don't you?" she asked suddenly feeling very vulnerable and very exposed. A blush started to creep up her cheeks and she immediately crossed her arms over her chest in attempt to cover her nakedness.
"No, no. I do. I really really do. I just wanted to make sure that you did." he replied while uncrossing her arms. She kissed him in response.
The couple moved to the bunk shortly after. The last thing they needed was for everyone to come back and see them in a big naked mess on the couch.

Joe made no attempt to be quiet as he stomped onto the bus, he was very angry that Pete had kicked his ass in the arcade and he felt the need to express his anger thorough noise. Vicky immediately slapped the back of his head and gestured to the bunks.
"Rude much? They're probably sleeping and Fi has to wake up much earlier than your lazy ass so shut up." She harshly whispered in his direction. Vicky was scary and Joe did not feel like getting his ass handed to him tonight so he put a quick stop to his temper tantrum. He undressed along with the others and obediently crawled into his bunk, tomorrow would be a much better day for temper tantrums.
Sign up to rate and review this story