Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > A let down

I don't deserve her

by divachick34 2 reviews

Julius let's Delilah down, and now he feels like he shouldn't be her partner anymore. Will he stay or will he leave the academy forever?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 517 words

1Exciting
Delilah's POV
I awoke with a sharp pain in my arm, I wondered why until I remembered it was broken. I got up and went to go get dressed which was surprisingly hard with 1 arm. I decided against puttingon my normal outfit and went for a dress that just slipped on. I was just fiished changing when I heard a knock at my door. I went to aswer it to find Julius..
"hey juls. What's up?" I asked cheerfully.
"not much I was just wondering how you were doing" he said looking at the ground
"i'm doing great, things are a little harder with 1 arm broken but i'm getting the hang of this." I responded. Julius finally looked up from the floor to see I was in a dress.
"you look nice I don't think I've seen that dress before" he said blushing.
'theres the old juls'I thought
"thanks how about we get some breakfast, then go talk to Al about what I'm going to do" I said before walking down to the kitchen. When I got down there I grabbed the cereal and milk. I was trying to pour the milk, having some troubles. Julius noticed this and gave me a hand.
"thanks" i said before eating
"no problem it's the least I can do" he said before muttering"since it was my fault". After we were done we headed to Al's office.
"hey Al" I said cheerfully. He looked at me and had an odd look on his face
"what happened Delilah?" he asked since this was the first time he had seen my cast.
"oh well I was holding onto the landers of the helicopter Dismay was getting away in when the nurse stepped on my hand and I fell into the lake and it kind of broke from the fall." I said raising my arm up. Al looked over to julius who looked guilty again.
"okay Delilah go see scarlette I want her just to give it a once over and she can talk to you about the report from it.
"k boss" I said before I left.

Julius' POV
I sat down on Al's sofa and came and sat down next to me.
"okay kiddo what's up?" he said knowing Julius way to well.
"It's all my fault she's hurt I couldn't get to her in time and now's she's got a broken arm." I said putting my head in my hands
"Julius it's not your fault you couldn't have gotten to her in time no-one couldv'e, don't blame yourself man" he said rubbing my back.
"I don't deserve her as my partner" I said as I got up
"Julius.." Al started but I was already out the door. I went to my room and got my backpack and grabbed my neccesities, toothbrush, clothes, and a picture of me and Delilah. Just as I was heading to my door Al came in.
"what are you doing Julius?" he asked when he saw my backpack
"I'm leaving, I don't deserve to be Delilah's partner or be incharge or anyone elses safety" I said
Sign up to rate and review this story