Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Schwarz Kreuz: Spawnverse

Lessons in Life

by fey_puck 0 reviews

Schwarz. With spawn. Assasinations were the easy part.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Schwarz - Published: 2005-09-01 - Updated: 2005-09-01 - 546 words

0Unrated

"You have to learn how to be more responsible if you're going to be a leader someday," his father has told him and sometimes Brett marveled at how...normal the oracle could sound. As if he were any other hard-working father with a mind to set his kid on the right course.

Granted, the term leader wasn't used in so much the 'don't jump off a bridge with the other kids' way but more for the 'make sure you push them off neatly and don't get caught' scenario.

"How am I supposed to learn to be more responsible anyways?" Brett snarled, throwing himself back on the couch with a huff. The couch made an 'oomph' sound.

That was new.

"You know, brat, you really need to stop abusing me like this," Schuldig groaned.

"Sure," he said. Never 'sorry', not since he was a kid. One too many time outs for making that mistake.

The older telepath smirked and stretched, cat-like and lazy. "So, Braddles is bugging you, hmmm?" He sighed wistfully. "I remember those days."

Brett made a noncommittal noise.

"Heh. Well, do what most kids do in this situation," Schuldig said and Brett stood up a moment before he would be pushed off.

"And what would that be?"

"Jeez, don't you kids watch tv anymore?"

"No. Somehow, they all end up broken within a couple days. Usually because of a knife or a bullet hole. We all just...gave up," Brett admitted, scratching his head thoughtfully.

Schuldig looked thoughtful. "Huh."

"So, what do these fictional television teenagers do in situations like these?"

"Oh, right." The older telepath sat up. And whistled sharply.

Brett raised an eyebrow as the sound of feet running grew closer and closer. His father's smirk widened.

Ten minutes later, he tried very hard to ignore the hasty looks thrown his way as he and his cousin walked down busy city streets. "This...is wrong."

Cailin tilted her head to the side. "Brett-chan, don't be mean!"

"I'm not being mean. It's a fact," he muttered and tugged a little harshly on the leash he was holding. There was a slight yelp and a growl as the puppy objected to such rough treatment- outside of the Master bedroom, at any rate. "Why did I listen to my Schuldig, again?"

"Because he's a very wise and worldly man," Cailin recited dutifully. "And pets need fresh air just like we do." As if to prove her point, she hugged her jarred brain closer to her. "Poor Fi Fi hasn't been out in /ages/."

Brett grimaced. "I thought...it...ran away.'

"So did I. But he came back to me, didn't you, precious?" the girl giggled and snuggled the jar.

Fi Fi bubbled a bit.

Miyavi grimaced and edged away, as far his leash and collar would let him.

"I'm still not sure what I supposedly gain from walking the dog," the redhead complained. "The only thing learned was not to listen to my Schuldig. Which I should have known already anyway. He's snickering at me now, I know it."

Cailin gave him a comforting pat on the back. "You can hold Fi Fi for a while, if you want," she offered with a smile.

Brett twitched. And to hide that thing better, he silently added.
Sign up to rate and review this story