Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > The Paper Game

Getting Drunk

by lassy101 2 reviews

Darren gets 'em drunk and they play the paper game. If u dnt knw wht tht is then 1. :O and 2. it'll al b explained (Y) R&R

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 295 words

0Unrated
This is one for Erin. A little leaving gift. Hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: The wonderful Mr Shan owns his wonderful stories. Not me.


In the Hall of Kheldon Lurt Darren, Larten, Arra, Vanez, Gavner and Kurda sit at one of the tables. No one else is there. They have all left to the sport halls. They were all pretty merry. Darren was trying to get them all as drunk as possible so he could through his latest trick at them. Darren handed out the next round of ale and sat down. He had only had one glass. He wanted to be sober when he gave them their task.
"Okay this is my last round." Arra announced. She had never been a big drinker. She didn't like the idea of not being in control of herself.
"Aww you spoil sport." Said Gavner. He always tried to get her to make a fool of herself but rarely succeeded.
"Just because I don't fancy a huge hangover tomorrow morning doesn't mean I can't have fun."
"Who cares? Let your hair down. Get drunk." Gavner wasn't the most persuasive person in the world but seen as everyone else was drinking Arra gave in.
"Fine. But if I do something I regret it'll be you I come for!" She shot an icy glare at Gavner.
"Don't worry I'll make sure you don't make an arse of yourself." Kurda said. Arra smiled gratefully.

*

A little later on the party in the Hall was getting well underway. Everyone was laughing and joking. Darren, who was just on this mad fruit juice, was still sober and waiting for the right moment to unleash his evil plan on his friends...



There. I wanted to keep going but I like how that finishes. Christine x
Sign up to rate and review this story