Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > The Paper Game

Lurrrve Triangle :O

by lassy101 5 reviews

WEll this is the end of the game but it doesn't have to be the end of the story. R&R and tell me plz

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Darren Shan, Other - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 682 words

1Ambiance
Disclaimer: It's Mr Shan's not mine. Okay? Gezzo it's never gonna be mine.



Mika sat at the back of the sports hall watching the people fighting on the bars. He found it odd that Arra hadn't fought one single vampire. Usually she was the first one up. In fact he hadn't seen her at all that night. He checked the other sports halls but she wasn't there. He walked round to her cell but it too was empty. Was she avoiding him? He walked back to the first sports hall he was in and sat back down in the corner. He looked really mad so no one would ask him to fight and just sat watching the fights on the bars.
Later on the hall started emptying so he decided he would follow the crowd. Something interesting was going on. When he got into the Hall of Kheldon Lurt he didn't seem to pleased. He had found Arra but at that moment she was passing the paper onto her ex-mate. She dropped it and everyone started laughing. And when she was laughing she put her head down onto Larten's lap. He didn't like where this game was going.

*

Arra dropped it giving it to Larten and everyone was laughing. Arra leant over and put her head down onto Larten's lap. She didn't notice that this would make Larten a little nervous. He sat up right. He was getting uncomfortable. Arra lifted her head and took a drink of her ale. That was her fith time dropping it (They had played it twice when Vanez lost the first game) Darren didn't get it to Gavner. Gavner dropped it so that was his third drop of that game and he lost. They decided that was enough of that game. They were all tired but they wanted to stay up a little longer. They were all having a joke again. Darren was sent to bed by Larten (well he had just left Harkat who was sleeping). And then Vanez had to go back to the games hall. Then Kurda decided he should leave because he would have to help the next nights festivities. So Arra, Gavner and Larten were all that was left. They were a little sober but tired.
"I'll be right back boys." Arra said getting up and walking over to the moody prince who was sitting in the corner watching them. "Hey." Mika grunted in reply. "I would ask what's wrong but your always this moody so I'm just going to leave." She started to walk away.
"Am I just your sex slave or something?" He called quietly after her.
"Excuse me" She said turning around.
"Am I just someone you want to shag because your not with him?"
"If by "him" you mean Larten no that's not the reason." She said sitting opposite from Mika. "I thought you knew this wasn't anything serious. Please don't say you want to be something more." When he looked up at her lovingly she sighed. "Can this wait 'till I'm less drunk? I can't handle all this. I need my bed. Goodnight." And before he said anything else she strode over to her table and sat back down next to Larten. She yawned really loudly and decided it was bedtime. The hall was nearly as empty as it was a few hours ago. "Well I'm away to bed."
"No" The two men moaned.
"Let's all go sit in my cell for a while." Gavner said. And they all agreed. So they walked to the general's room and sat down.
"We're crashing here" Arra said lying down on the cold stone floor.
"Fine but I need some water." Gavner said getting up and heading to the door. "Do you want anything" The pair on floor shook their heads. Gavner looked at them again "Now you two kids don't do anything I wouldn't do." He winked then left in the opposite direction to the food hall. It was actually the direction of Kurda's cell coincidently...


Should I carry on with this? With the LartenXArraXMika ltriangle? R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story