Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Stikin' Together

The Real Power Of The Necklaces

by Ace_Fan_12 5 reviews

When Archie finds a necklace and gives half to Atlanta, something goes horribly wrong! Will they be able to find the cure until it's too late??

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 546 words

1Moving
Stickin' Together
Chapter 5

-" Cronus!" Archie and Atlanta both hissed at the same time.

-" How did you know it was me?" said the same familiar voice as a dark figure came walked towards them.

-" Umm, maybe because we're used to hearing your ugly voice all the time!" spat Atlanta. Cronus tried to contain his anger and walked closer to them. The more he got closer, the more Archie and Atlanta walked away from him until they hit the wall and it was a dead-end. They hold each others hands, waiting for the worst to come.

-" Why are you running away from me? All I want to do is talk!" said Cronus with an evil smirk on his face.

-" Well we don't want to talk to you!" said Archie.

-" Hasn't your mothers thought you manners?" asked Cronus. Archie and Atlanta both ignored his comment and got their weapons out. They both ran up to him but as soon as they were about to attack him, Cronus took both of them by their hands and threw them to the wall. Archie fell first, after that Atlanta flew right on him.

-" OUF!" said Archie as Atlanta landed right on his stomach. Atlanta whispered sorry into his ear and they both watched as Cronus took away their weapons.

-" Silly children, do you think you'll be able to defeat me with these?" laughed Cronus.

-" What do you want anyway!" said Archie. Cronus then saw the necklaces they were both wearing.

-" Ahhh, I see you have found my necklaces, boy!" said Cronus.

-" Your necklaces?! You mean you put them there?" asked Atlanta.

-" Yes, and I knew this boy would be too curious to ignore them! And now, you are trapped with them, forever!"

-" So what are you trying to do, make us stick to each other for the rest of our lives?" teased Archie.

-" Ahh, something better than that, I am going to show what these necklaces can REALLY do!MUHAHAHA!" Archie and Atlanta both gulped.

-" And I'll start with you.." said Cronus as he pointed to Atlanta. He began to chant a greek spell:

-" Heta Parostiussus Hecate" Suddenly, Atlanta's eyes turned bright white and she screamed in pain.

-" ATLANTA!" yelled Archie and tried to comfort her, but she wouldn't stop screaming.

-"Now it is your turn, boy!" said Cronus and chanted the same spell.

-" Heta Parostiussus Hecate" Archie's eyes turned pitch black and he started screaming as well. Suddenly he felt weaker and weaker and the last thing he heard was Atlanta's scream. Then, everything went black...

MEANWHILE

-" How could Archie and Atlanta take a picture of us like that! Now they're so going to pay!" thought Jay as he walked down the hall to Atlanta's room, "And plus, they're screaming like hell! Man, can't they shut up! It's 10:00 pm!!" Jay walked up in front of Atlanta's door and knocked on it.

-" ARCHIE! ATLANTA! STOP MAKING OUT AND OPEN UP!" he yelled. No one answered.

-" Ignore me will ya?" said Jay and opened the door.

-" ARCHIE! ATLANTA! I-" but he stopped. At the place of seeing two teens making out, all he saw was two teens on the floor, unconscious...

-------------------------------------------------------
GASPS what happened to Archie & Atlanta! Srry this chapter was a little short guys! Hope you enjoyed it! RATE AND REVIEW PLZ!
Sign up to rate and review this story